Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you sad/ angry/ negative emotion today?

twiia

I'm studying for a mandatory change in my job. I'm really sad about it sometimes because I love what I do and I don't want it to be different. I try to put on a brave face but I can't help crying sometimes. :rarity:  

• Brohoof 1

I had to wake up real early because 'somepony' came in my room, whining, that they wanted a triple chocolate chip cookie, with frosting and extra sugar. And I hardly got any sleep last night 'cuz, ya know, I was watching MLP PMVs all night... :please:

• Brohoof 1

When my Wifi connection just HAD to shut off.

Uh I'm so bored because my family sleeps (nap time) and I don't so it's kinda boring and that makes me frustrated....

Really??? O.o That must be so weirdly boring....

The knife I put in my room is making me feel really weird and frustrated that nopony will come in... :/

It's sooo freaking awkward boring.

Yeah... At least theres forums... O.o

• 2 years later...

Well, the warm and humid weather and the last night. I had a really bad night because my room was really warm and I only slept one and a half hour. I am really tired and not in the best mood. cl-rar-bored.png

I have a co-worker who simply does not trust me because I’m still new. Every time I answer the phone and talk to a client, she walks up beside me and stands there listening. It’s irritating and I wish she would stop. She did this to me a few times today.

I lost my temper with someone today because I feel like I am constantly being 'challenged' wherever I go. If it isn't the constant annoyance of questions like 'Well how do you know?' where I am always having to go out of my way to find very widely available information on something then it's someone trying to tell me something bogus to sound like they're in the know about something and it's all so exhausting just being around people like that. In real life and the internet. Someone at work is constantly hassling me with 'How do you know?' and 'What is your source?' and things of that nature and he got an earful. Not something I am proud of, but my patience for people (especially arrogant or egotistical people) seems to grow thinner and thinner every day.

Well I saw this on the news about a donkey sanctuary and there's one donkey who suffered depression because he lost his baby brother. Who got caught on a barb wire and die. The donkey wouldn't eat, drink or be around with anyone. That's really quite depressing..But I'm happy that the donkey is making progress they say. But still...we take animal's feeling for granted and forgot that they too have feelings like humans do.  

Well, I was feeling on making a third trip today due to the amount of praise of my hard work I’ve been receiving on my job. Sadly, that didn’t come to be because everyone seemed to conspire against me in making me waste my time in my first two trips :dry:

Right now it is my sheer inability to make even simple decisions. My mind has been a bit of a wreck for a few days, I can't decide on anything right now. I feel stress, anxiety, right now it is constant.

(edited)

I've been losing game after game of ranked Paladins because of the stupidest $#!+. I've demoted twice because people can't seem to get their head out of their @$$ for any length of time and actually win... I end up carrying half of the time, and getting top damage as a freaking tank. Sure tanks are very strong right now in the game's meta, but that doesn't really excuse this. These morons need to stop playing ranked before they f*** over the ELO ratings of people who are actually trying to climb instead of being f***ing idiots who have no idea what they're even doing.

Edited by DusksuD

(edited)

A lot of products I adore/need are disappearing from shelves. Like I get that not everything I love will always be there, but it feels as if I've just had the worst luck lately. It feels like rapid-fire, everything that is important to me has disappeared in a very short amount of time. First it was the One-A-Day multivitamins with extra Vitamin C that I take to keep me from getting sick (I usually would be skeptical of such things, but they actually have worked for me!). Now flashforward to the last few months, I've been having trouble finding Dasani Sparkling water in my area. They've disappeared from every single store in my area except for one. I only hope they aren't being closed out altogether. Then yesterday (and I hope this was just bad luck) I go to Walmart to get my Fruity Cheerio's... And those are missing, too. I've only had one store to go by with this, so I hope that they are still going to be at stores, but given my luck lately, they're probably gone, too. Target has also gotten rid of their cake donuts I loved. T.T

On top of all of that, on a related (but not exactly the same) note, I see that iTunes is shutting down. Meaning companies are officially moving away from letting us download our own music to forcing us to pay monthly to subscribe to stream our music. F*** STREAMING. I mean I like streaming as an option (especially with TV shows/movies), I like it as a means to try new music before buying. However, it can not replace the option for ownership. I refuse to subscribe to Spotify or Apple Music. Those services may work for some people, but I don't want monthly fees (which I'm coming to a situation where I wouldn't be able to afford them anyway), I don't want data usage when listening to music on my phone, I don't want a service that can randomly remove music I love without even telling me.

EDIT: I just read something that there will still be a store to download music. I hope so dearly that is true.

Edited by Envy