Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy

MuLeKsI

Here is a wallpaper kind of thingie with Derpy and her cutie mark.

Took like 40-50 minutes to make, I think it looks rather cool.

Anyways, what do you guys think?

post-8626-0-89161700-1366069610_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Oooo, I like the style very much; minimalist yet it's still clear which pony is featured. Very cool. Somehow it makes me think Derpy is asleep or something... or maybe just cozy; I don't know.

Either way, awesome (make more for other ponies! laugh.png).

P.S. derpy_emoticon1.png Derpy! derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 2

I love it! However, if I had to offer any critique, I'd say maybe put two more eyelashes on each eye to make three like most ponies have. I know you were going for a minimal design, but just having one eyelash, especially on the right eye, is slightly distracting. Other than that, I think its great!

• Brohoof 2

That's very cool, very cool indeed! biggrin.png   Very different kind of art style, very abstract look to it all around.  Overall, I like, I like a lot! smile.png

• Brohoof 2

Aw, that is cute! Is it a wallpaper for a smart phone or a desktop? What program did you use to make it? Is that original art of your own?

Ment to be used on desktop, but should work on a smart phone too.

I used Art Rage to make it and Yes, it is my original art.

Oooo, I like the style very much; minimalist yet it's still clear which pony is featured. Very cool. Somehow it makes me think Derpy is asleep or something... or maybe just cozy; I don't know.

Either way, awesome (make more for other ponies! img-1375573-1-laugh.png).

P.S. img-1375573-2-derpy_emoticon1.png Derpy! img-1375573-3-derpy_emoticon2.png

Sleepy would be a good word. :3

I am going to make one of these for atleast all of the mane six.

Thanks for the comment.

I love it! However, if I had to offer any critique, I'd say maybe put two more eyelashes on each eye to make three like most ponies have. I know you were going for a minimal design, but just having one eyelash, especially on the right eye, is slightly distracting. Other than that, I think its great!

She does have two eyelashes on both eyes if you look closely. :P

I know, it kinda doesnt look like that there is only one, but there are supposed to be two xD

Thanks for the critique.

That's very cool, very cool indeed! img-1375600-1-biggrin.png   Very different kind of art style, very abstract look to it all around.  Overall, I like, I like a lot! img-1375600-2-smile.png

Thank you!

I'm glad that someone likes my arts, check out my DA if you want to see more stuff like this ;3

Pretty cool and cute. Derpy is asleep and did you draw this by hand or on the computer?

Are you going to try drawing more for other characters?

I made it on my pc.

Yes, I am going to make more of them.

• Brohoof 1

Cute! derpy_emoticon1.png I really wish they didn't get rid of her from the show...she was such an awesome character. luckily they have these awesome Derpy faces! derpy_emoticon1.png derpy_emoticon2.png

Well if looked closely in the season finale for the season 3 she is actually hidden in some of the crowds. The animators didn't get rid of her they just are hiding her better now. lol 

• Brohoof 1