Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think about Mob of the Dead for Black Ops II?

Derpius

Has anypony downloaded Mob of the Dead? I know it's been out for a few days now, but I'm curious what people think about the new map.

I, personally, enjoyed it, but my favorite BO 2 zombie map has to be Nuketown Zombies.

I heard that it is really well put together. The Alcatraz map, the perks, weapons, zombie bosses, and everything about the zombie map.

Sadly, I get it next month.  But, I've seen people play it on Xbox.

Oh MOTD is kick ass!

They made a new GUI for it and the afterlife mode is so sick! It's perfect for trolling noobs!

And 3ark trolled us again by putting mule kick and PHD flopper in plain sight... And you can't get to them :(

Edited by villan97

Oh MOTD is kick ass!

They made a new GUI for it and the afterlife mode is so sick! It's perfect for trolling noobs!

And 3ark trolled us again by putting mule kick and PHD flopper in plain sight... And you can't get to them :(

Trollarch gonna troll.

But hey, at least they put the Tommy Gun on the wall. That gun's perfect for taking out Brutus and it's got a decent amount of ammo.

I'm getting really hyped up for this one. I play on PS3, so I'll be getting it soon enough. Pretty sure the last time I was this excited about a map pack was back on Black Ops 1 when Rezurrection came out. I'm liking the new weapons, especially that Death Machine, and I'm glad the LSAT has made a return from Nuketown. The new wonder weapon looks to be the first wonder weapon in this game to come close to being as good as the Wunderwaffe and Thundergun, though the Sliquifier was a step in the right direction. The new characters look and sound great, and I can tell that Weasel is going to be that one character I'll always hope to be.