Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 NFL Draft

elbj

BILLS ARE TRADING BACK TO RAMS! They're saying the Rams are moving up to get Tayvon Austin. I didn't catch the details but congrats to you @Sonicfan

Ah, was about to post this... but man, Sam Bradford cannot lose a guy like Amendola. Austin is a slot guy and can play on the outside. Has tremendous speed and in a place like the Rams dome, it will be very hard to match up with him.

And it's official: Austin to the Rams. The Rams got Jake Long to help out the o-line and he's one of the best OTs in the game: now Bradford's got a very dynamic receiver who can stretch the field or get from point A to point B in a blur. The guy will give Seattle and San Fran DB's major problems.

Shoot, the NFC West is brutal.

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 2

Its hard to believe Tayvon Austin was once slated to drop to the Vikings. I wanted him to replace Harvin, but I guess they'll have to go with Patterson or Allen.

We're getting Tavon!!!! Pick traded WOOT!

8th Overall Pick: St. Louis Rams select TAVON AUSTIN biggrin.png

My reaction: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

*smiles like Twilight Sparkle*

Congrats, man! laugh.png Bradford has one heck of a weapon. The NFC West games will be really fun to watch from now on. They've all got good to great defenses and with the Rams, they're dynamic. If anything, Sherman and Browner are going to have problems covering Austin.

Here's the funniest pick by far coming up... LMAO!!!!

Jets probably gonna with Dee Milliner following the loss of Revis but it wouldn't surprise me to see a funny pick from them. They are, after all, the Jets.

• Brohoof 2

The Rams look ready. A young team full of potential. Boy that made the Jets mad lol.

There are still some good receivers in the draft like that Patrerson guy out of Tennessee.

9th overall Pick: NY Jets select CB Dee Milliner

• Brohoof 2

They are, after all, the Jets.

Good call I thought they might've actually tried get a QB just to try shut up the fans, but looks like they made the sensible pick and went with Millner. 

• Brohoof 1

Miller to the Jets. Pretty easy to call! The funniest part about this pick was that his facial expression felt like he was actually pissed to be going to the Jets laugh.png

Titans on the clock now -- they need receiver and d-line help. Think Sharrif Floyd's the pick here at number ten. You can also make a case for Star Lotulelei but they need more interior help. Floyd's that guy. O-line is also an area of concern... Warmack's still available, and Locker really needs that protection. With it, Chris Johnson could start going off.

• Brohoof 2

Whoa, the Chargers pick is already in. That was fast.

I bet it's Tyler Eifert. Antonio Gates isn't getting younger and Eifert is one of the TE's that you'd want to trade up for if TE is an area of need. Rivers also needs protection but it's a shame for him that all the good o-linemen are gone.

Or it can be Star Lotulelei at number eleven. Hard to pass up that kind of talent outside of the top ten. I imagine they'd want to make things very difficult for Peyton Manning.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Haha yea I noticed that too but I mean who would want to play for the Jets right now? 

Another lineman I think that makes 7/10 picks offensive/defensive lineman. Crazy.

Who would the ponies favorite teams be?

I hope it isn't Eifert I want him to drafted closer to the midwest so I can go see him play. 

ANOTHER LINEMAN! I understand this though Rivers hasn't had a lot of time to throw

Edited by Jble
  • Brohoof 1

Oh wow they just drafted Fluker. It's a REACH at eleven but he's still a good player... Rivers needs that help now; that may have been the thought process of the Chargers front office.

Here comes the Raiders pick... they'd be stupid as hell not to get either Star or Floyd right here. Can't believe they fell this far.

• Brohoof 1

Haha I bet they go with Geno Smith since all they have is an untested Matt Flynn and Terrelle Pryor. I could see them being stupid here.

(edited)

This guy was supposed be like mid 2nd-round. I mean he's good but there were sooooo many other options, This is why Oakland is terrible. They trade back the third pick and then blow it on this guy. 

Oh and speaking of a history of stupid the Jets are on the clock.

Edited by Jble
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*crosses fingers* Not Tyler Eifert, please oh please not Tyler. Pick anyone put Tyler, I went to high school with the guy don't make him suffer with the Jets.

WOOOOHOOO

Edited by Jble
  • Brohoof 1

I'm back :D

13th Overall Pick: NY Jets select Sheldon Richardson DT out of Mizzou.

That's my dad's school right there. That's a bit shocking though. But still they'll love him. He's a great player

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1

I'm back biggrin.png

13th Overall Pick: NY Jets select Sheldon Richardson DT out of Mizzou.

That's my dad's school right there. That's a bit shocking though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where is Sheldon Rich going to play? He's too underwhelming to be a NT (the Jets run a 3-4) and they've already got Coples and Wilkerson on the interior. They could have done with a rush linebacker like Ogletree or Jarvis Jones...

You never fail to amuse me, NYJ!

*crosses fingers* Not Tyler Eifert, please oh please not Tyler. Pick anyone put Tyler, I went to high school with the guy don't make him suffer with the Jets.

WOOOOHOOO

The Jets board on ESPN HATES the Richardson pick! LMFAO!

Oh dear, they must be planning to get Clowney next year... there's not much else to think about.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back! you missed the Raiders being stupid. I surprised the Jets didn't go with Star Lotulelei here I mean the guy is a DT but doesn't fit their system.

He's too underwhelming to be a NT (the Jets run a 3-4)

exactly

AND Now Star get drafted.

• Brohoof 1

Hoo boy... what an amusing draft thus far. Pretty shoddy picks the last few spots but it's interesting seeing Floyd fall this far.

New Orleans is up -- think they could get Ogletree or Jarvis Jones. Linebacker help. Kenny Vacarro is also an option.

CALLED IT! Saints draft Vacarro, the hard hitting safety from Texas.

Malcolm Jenkins, Roman Harper, and Vacarro -- and Kenny can play nicker corner as well. Solid pick for Rob Ryan's new defense.

• Brohoof 1

@Sonicfan yea he's a pretty cool guy, nice and down to earth. I hope he falls to the bears, even though I'm vikings fan that's probably the closest he can get to home.

Saints go saftey, that was an obvious need as their whole defense is terrible

Saint select DB Kenny Vaccaro! I love how that 13 year old kid announced it, gotta love those touching moments smile.png

Buffalo is up, now they get Nassib lol

Ah yeah, that was pretty touching. Nice to see little kids being able to call the shots for their favourite teams :)

Hope they do select a quarterback, because no QB in the draft is worth taking in the first round.