Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 NFL Draft

elbj

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH CELESTIA THIS IS TOO FUNNY! I don't care if he can drive defenses nuts, you don't draft this guy in the first round!... This is why the Bills suck.

Anyway, I think Pittsburgh goes with Jarvis Jones here. Replacement for Harrison and this guy can CRUSH players.

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 2

Wow not the QB I expected the Bills to take. Surprising pick. The guy's an athlete but, a starting QB? I don't think so. I don't see him being an RGIII clone either.

@Sonicfan It'd be great if Indy picked him up but they got 2 Tight Ends in last year's draft. I don't think they'll pick another one this year.

@Alfonso Dennard: I agree. I think Nassib is the best QB in the draft but ok.

@Jble: I agree with you too. This years QB class is weak. Good point but I'm rooting for him bud :)

With that, Pittsburgh Steelers select Jarvis Jones. Well he's a good replacement for James Harrison.

Edited by Sonicrules831

CALLED THAT SHIT! Steelers got Jarvis Jones with number seventeen. As I've said, he's a perfect for the Steelers D that normally intimidates QBs and linemen.

Oh my, the Niners traded up to 18 and got Eric Reid! So much for that idea, Sonicrules. I thought they'd get Sharrif Floyd but Reid is a solid pick right here. Guy is smart and from LSU so you know you're getting something good. Hard hitter, too. Nice fit for the Niners D besides Donte Whitner.

• Brohoof 1

49ers get Eric Reid out of LSU. Good pick.

Cincy is coming up soon (lemme guess Tyron Mathieu? Lol Jk. It's a joke b/c in the past they always drafted troublemakers lol. We shall see.

Giants are next!

• Brohoof 2

The Giants are up next. Think they could try to get Xavier Rhodes since they need cornerback help. Datone Jones is another guy to look at -- he'll shore up that already fierce Giants d-line.

Then again, Sharrif Floyd is also another possibility here. Losing Chris Canty isn't something to revel over.

• Brohoof 1

Man I go to the bathroom for 2 minutes and I miss the 49ers jumping to grab Reid. Eifert to the Bears at the 20th pick?

@Dennard good call on the Jones pick. You should write for ESPN or at least draft for the Raiders.

• Brohoof 1

NY Giants select Justin Pugh OT out of Syracuse.

Ok Jble, lets cross our hooves and hope the Bears take Tyler.

As for the Bengals, I think Eddie Lacy wouldn't be bad. Good player next to Green-Ellis. Not sure how long he's got with us although he was decent last year :)

• Brohoof 1

Man I go to the bathroom for 2 minutes and I miss the 49ers jumping to grab Reid. Eifert to the Bears at the 20th pick?

@Dennard good call on the Jones pick. You should write for ESPN or at least draft for the Raiders.

biggrin.png Thanks man! And so the Giants draft an o-lineman instead -- Justin Pugh is a rather unknown commodity to me but they also do need o-line help. Versatile guy who can play guard and tackle.

Bears are up at number twenty. They're the ones who really need o-lineman help. Since losing Urlacher, there's also linebacker to consider -- how about Manti Te'o here?

Alec Ogletree is also still up: he's also one heck of a player. Though, I do agree with you guys since they could very well get Eifert instead.

• Brohoof 1

Giants could definitely use the O-Line help so even thought its a bit of a reach to me not a bad pick. Please pick Eifert, Bears. The Vikings might be able to grab Sharriff Floyd at 23! can't believe he slid this far.

WOW, the Bears drafted Kyle Long (guard) with the twentieth pick! Another reach at this point but Cutler really needs that help.

Guys like trufant, rhodes, eifert, werner, ogletree, and floyd are STILL out there!

You know what, let me rephrase this: this was a total reach.

• Brohoof 1

Alrighty the Chicago Bears select *drumroll* Kyle Long. Howie Long's other kid!

Hey Jble if Cincy or St. Louis take Eiffert, I'm buying tickets for us to see him play lol. You know once I get a car and job lol. I got my permit yesterday lol

• Brohoof 1

WHAT!?!?! oh come on Bears, I know you need a better line, but come on. Maybe the Vikings will pick Eifert? that'd be the best situation. Our owner does seem to have a Notre Dame fetish.

@Sonicrules if cincy picks him I'll buy tickets too that's within driving distance for me. 

• Brohoof 2

Pick is in for Cincy. They're set at TE with Gresham but LB is an area of concern -- I can see them getting Ogletree. Dalton can also benefit from getting Patterson.

OH MY!!! Congrats, Sonicrules -- you get Tyler Eifert! biggrin.png Hope you're happy -- he's a hell of a player and he can really help out Gresham and Green. Dalton's going to be very happy.

• Brohoof 1

HAHAHA well shit looks like I'm coming to Cincinnati to see Tyler play. let me know what game you go to and we can try and meet up to see it.

• Brohoof 2

I get the feeling this pick by the Falcons is Desmond Trufant. Jumping ahead of Minnesota and Indianapolis sets off the flags: Atlanta also needs a bit of CB help themselves.

And I called that shit again! Desmond Trufant to the Falcons.

Dennard feel free to join us in Cincy, and yea this pick looks like Trufant to me, too. Vikings looking to get Floyd or Williams here at the next pick. Then hopefully get a receiver 

• Brohoof 1

@Jble: Deal! This is awesome! :D

Lets see here, I'm cool with STL trading thier pick. It restocks thier picks.

Atlanta Falcons select Desmond Trufant. Makes sense. Helps at the corners. :)

@Alfonzo Dennard: You're good at this dude!

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 2

Dennard feel free to join us in Cincy, and yea this pick looks like Trufant to me, too. Vikings looking to get Floyd or Williams here at the next pick. Then hopefully get a receiver 

The Patriots play in Cincy next season but I unfortunately can't make the trip :( It'd be nice to attend a live game, though!

@Jble: Deal! This is awesome! biggrin.png

Lets see here, I'm cool with STL trading thier pick. It restocks thier picks.

Atlanta Falcons select Desmond Trufant. Makes sense. Helps at the corners. smile.png

@Alfonzo Dennard: You're good at this dude!

Thanks! ^_^ The trading scenarios are my thing!

And Floyd FINALLY gets drafted! Nice pick for the Vikings. This guy is stout from the inside and he can play anywhere on the d-line. A 4-3 odd, under, even -- he can also be a 3-4 DE.

• Brohoof 1

Aww man sorry to hear that. Did you guys hear that guy yell "stand up for your country you asshole!" Hilarious! and the Vikings got a good DT. I would've prefered Williams but Floyd is good, too.

• Brohoof 2

Lol wow

Vikings take Sharrif Floyd! Congrats Jble, good pick and good day for hasn't it ;)

Indianapolis has thier pick in and they select Bjoern Warner DE from FSU. A German player? Cool :D

I see Geno Smith being taken tomorrow.

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 2

And Floyd FINALLY gets drafted! Nice pick for the Vikings. This guy is stout from the inside and he can play anywhere on the d-line. A 4-3 odd, under, even -- he can also be a 3-4 DE.

The best part of this pick is that he gets to learn from arguably the best veteran DT in the game right now. Kevin Williams can teach this kid a lot.

• Brohoof 1

WOW! Werner to the Colts -- can't believe he fell this far. The guy is a 4-3 DE and is VERY active on the line of scrimmage. This guy has a tremendous motor and can really wreak havoc on offensive linemen.

Anyway, Minny is up again -- Patterson, Te'o, and Rhodes are still here. I think they'll go with Rhodes since they need another corner following the Winfield loss.

• Brohoof 3

Oh man Xavier Rhodes and Alec Olgetree are still available!? please pick one of them and not Manti Te'o.

Woohoo! good corner. great pick Minnesota

• Brohoof 1