Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Andrew Jackson,I presume!

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I'm gonna Leroy Jenkins this bitch!

This fly is really pissing me off.

I wonder if I stare at it long enough,it will spontaneously combust

(the dude in my pic is British, not Jamaican; the weed jokes are getting annoying and could be considered stereotypical by some)

DRAGON BALL Z

PEW PEW
KONICHIWA

JAPANESE HENTAI

OTAKUS AND MANGA AND SHIT

CARAMELLDANSEN

(see, it's annoying and stereotypical)

Edited by oranjebleus

Kill People, Burn Shit, Fuck School.

-Tyler the Creator

Praise be to the Holy Kitty! Though last time there was cat hair in the communion cup...

Edit: And then you change your avatar... and it got twenty times more kickass.

Edited by Gangsta Dash

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

Let's do this! LLLLEEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEENNNNNNKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!

• Brohoof 1

"Dude....if we keep this up, we're gonna get fired." "So?"

Let's do this! LLLLEEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEENNNNNNKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!

That was what I was thinking about when I got to that point in the comic.

CTTS-3142.png

All four of my awesome sigs made by Gone Airbourne

Find my fan-fics and other stuff here:

My deviantArt My FimFiction

Stop calling me,Mama.

"Dude, you've been hugging me for like... three hours now, It's time to stop."

"Never!"

~We stop looking for the monsters under our beds when we realize they're inside us.

Yo, Yugi, I'll duel you!

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Is Smash N Dash gonna have to smack a bitch?