Just saying hello :)

Bethielikesponies

Ignore the picture of my cat, I don't know why It came up as my profile picture but I'll probaby change it soon. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and this is going to be great because all my friends seem to hate (except for one who I rarely see) MLP even though they haven't even seen one episode. So it's nice to have a place to talk about the show :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you get along with everyone.

I'm Estella, and you'll be meeting a lot of other nice people here.

Also:

Still a necessity.

Sig2_zps224889bc.jpg

Singer, picture editor, and most of all, a fan of MLP. 

Hey! Cute cat btw, welcome to the forum! There is a ton to do and see and many great people to meet so don't be shy! I hope you have a great time!

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

You might be interested in a thread we have for posting pets. I was actually afraid of cats when I was little, but we get along just fine now. laugh.png

Hello to you as well, and glad to have you with us! I have no brony friends in real life, but they aren't hostile towards my love of MLP either. You'll find plenty of nice bronies to hang with here, and even some non-bronies who are here simply because they enjoy our community.

You'll see me haunting Beyond Equestria more than any other area. I'm also one of the global moderators, so you're more than welcome to address any questions or problems to me if you find yourself in need of help.

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Hello! Welcome to MLP Forums! There are plenty of animal lovers on this site. I'm sure you'll find people you can relate to. Have fun!

just wanted to say hello. img-1429105-1-smile.png dont know much about being a filly, but hey why not learn. I am a mom and my kid got me into this.

Well it's very nice to meet you! I haven't met a mom that got introduced by her own child, usually it was the mother introducing her child to the younger generations, then going up. Wait, I'm just blabbering now.

I hope you enjoy it here, as does everyone else; I'm sure!

• Brohoof 1

Sig2_zps224889bc.jpg

Singer, picture editor, and most of all, a fan of MLP. 

Thank you all for all the hello's, this fandom is the best, I wish everyone else was as awesome, XD

Haha no problem! I am glad you are enjoying your time here. On this forum what goes around comes around! (friendliness, compassion and care) lol 

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Hey there mr cat! Hehe I mean bethie! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have ya!

And yeah I know what you mean kinda, Im a closet brony and I haven't even told my parents much less the few "friends" I have. Non of them seem fond of it. Even if they've not watched it, I guess lots of people no a days are closed minded, glad to hear your not though!

Anyways have fun here! See ya later!

• Brohoof 1

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Welcome to da herdz! Please have fun with us and make friends :D you can definitely ask anyone aboout any doubt you have. If you need to chat, please don't hesitate to contact me or anyone else :D we're friendly and awesome <3

• Brohoof 1

You like my "Ponyd Snake" avatar? You want to have a great avatar like mine?

Contact xXthevenomousXx! A nice, awesome, great and talented pony :3

Disclaimer: I am not xXthevenomousXx, I'm just another happy customer promoting a good artist :3

KQxHwcT.jpg

Da Poned Snaek! by ponloy

Listen to DJ Ponyda's first mix: Move Da Hooves Vol. 1 (Mixed by Ponyda)