Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not sure what to say, other than, hello!!

VainReverie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking for inspiration for an OC, when i came across one of the topics on here. So I thought it'd be fun to actually join the forum and start interacting with other fans!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was very little when I started watching the show, so I'm pretty sure I just randomly watched an episode on tv and became a fan. I'm an artist, always been one, so I would feel my sketchbooks with drawings of my characters and the Mane 6, and sometimes got in trouble because I was more interested in drawing than paying attention during lessons lol. 

I'll try my best to be active on here and answer to other peopleìs topics! I would especially like to know if anyone else reading this is into art, wether it's drawing, writing, or any other form of art there is out there. I've been struiggling with creating new things lately so I'm sure surrounding myself with people who have similar passions and interests will help :))

• Brohoof 9

welcome to the forums @VainReverie! I Used to do art (drawing) and i was improving a lot and i bet I would have been great at it but i lost care for it though i am intrested to see your art
and there are plenty of amazing artist on here so I'm sure you will have a great time! 

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, FlutteringGuardian said:

welcome to the forums @VainReverie! I Used to do art (drawing) and i was improving a lot and i bet I would have been great at it but i lost care for it though i am intrested to see your art
and there are plenty of amazing artist on here so I'm sure you will have a great time! 

Thank you! Yes, I read you used to be into art on your profile! Maybe you will regain interest in it with time, it's fair that artists have what it's called 'art block' once in a while :)) either way, I'll make sure to try and share some things I make. I hope i replied to your comment right, I'm pretty new to forums ahah, and have a great day!!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, VainReverie said:

Thank you! Yes, I read you used to be into art on your profile! Maybe you will regain interest in it with time, it's fair that artists have what it's called 'art block' once in a while :)) either way, I'll make sure to try and share some things I make. I hope i replied to your comment right, I'm pretty new to forums ahah, and have a great day!!

Eeyup the quote button is basically the reply button here and thank you have a amazing day!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome aboard @VainReverie :)

Drawing ponies sure sounds more fun than classwork! We have a ton of artists on here, so I have no doubt that you'll be able to find ponies with similar interests. :dash:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

• Brohoof 5

13 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Welcome aboard @VainReverie :)

Drawing ponies sure sounds more fun than classwork! We have a ton of artists on here, so I have no doubt that you'll be able to find ponies with similar interests. :dash:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!! :DD it sure is! And if that's so, I can't wait to meet them c: have a wonderful day!

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I don't really consider myself an artist, but I dabble in pixel art - for my games. So it's pretty much just sprites, some backgrounds, user interface, HUD's and the like most of the time, I rarely do actual artworks. :P 

Either way, I'm sure you'll find many friends with similar interests. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 2