Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Intro For TV show OTHER THAN MLP!

Dipper Pines

Other than My Little Pony my favorite intro for a show would have to be Doctor Who no doubt in my mind. :) It has one of the catchiest themes ever, can't get it out of my head no matter what I do. 

Edited by Galex Dj
  • Brohoof 1

Ironically, i really don't like the My little pony intro. So my favourite would have to be, ummmm. Probably Dr. House. Just has that interesting feeling.

Edit: I'm sure there are better ones, i'm just to lazy to try and remmember some. :P

Edited by Concord

I really don't need to say anything else do I? 

Seriously, F.R.I.E.N.D.S is one of my favourite shows of all time and if you don't clap at the clapping bit in the intro, what are you doing? xD

What did you think? That tune is the most fantastic thing to ever exist ever. Except the Discord song. That is unmatched. Nothing could beat it.

Best Doctor Who theme is best Doctor Who theme, I'm just not feeling the two newest ones to be quite honest.

Plus I am still missing David Tennant to this day.

Other than My Little Pony, this has to be one of my favourite intros. I have been a pokemon fan since gen 1 and I still think that the johto saga has the best theme.

Edited by Celtore

MacGyver!! The most epic intro ever :D I have all the seasons on DVD, it's a damn good show.

I don't like the MLP intro. I hate it, it's too girly. Would benefit from explosions and other hardcore manly shit like MacGyver.

I face hoofed when i saw the friends one. I still have that song stuck in my head. My favorite TV intro other than MLP.? I would have to say Star Trek: The Original Series. William Shatners voice still give me goosebumps after he says "SPACE". :)

I was just wondering what your favourite show intros where other than my little pony. Here is my favourite one. Obviously This is my favourite TV show introduction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DorTxc1Wkno

I like this one mainly because it's short, to the point, and for some reason, to me, hilarious. XD. Also, Regular Show is boss, my second favorite show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dDXjAbzp0hU

This is Gravity Falls Intro

v

This is the Gravity Falls Intro Ponified!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C-qfeZHj6fE

This is the adventure time Intro

Well this are just some of the shows :)

I actually don't like the pony version, I don't know why. its just something about the animation i don't like and the characters they used. i was expecting them to use OC's for mabel and dipper and grunkle stan :/

I actually don't like the pony version, I don't know why. its just something about the animation i don't like and the characters they used. i was expecting them to use OC's for mabel and dipper and grunkle stan :/

Yeah it could be better and what you are saying is true but this is a lot of hard work and you need to keep that in mind :) but overall I give it a 8.5/10

Walking Dead, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Kids Next Door, Xiaolin, Showdown, Powerpuff Girls, Fairly Odd Parents, Gravity Falls, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi. xD

Although, favorite is Animaniacs xD

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi is second :P

(spanish version was my favorite tho xD)

http://youtu.be/00fTlZmjoRQ

I was really disappointed by the first version of this opening (it was just extremely random clips of a couple of episodes thrown together...it was like something an amateur would make in five minutes). Then this second version appeared and...wow. The song is awesome and I really love all the stuff going on.

Easily Megas XLR's "Chicks Dig Giant Robots". There's just something about the song title that sounds ridiculous, but manages to have some logic behind it. Plus it has one of the greatest guitar solos ever