Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Portrait Request

lobsterbob

Although I may make more original characters for roleplaying and such in the future, the one I've made so far appeals to me the most and it would be nice to have an actual drawn picture of them. I'm not really open about being a brony and don't have any money of my own to pay someone who takes commissions, so I've been kind of stuck with the regular generated portrait if my OC that I have. If anyone would be willing to draw one (with color of course) for me, I'd really really appreciate it. If you're interested I can discuss details in the comments. Thanks so much, even if you just took the time to read.

What does your OC look like?  I may give it a shot if I have the time.  I've been sort of busy, but I sometimes run out of things to draw, so let me know what your OC looks like.

(edited)

What does your OC look like?  I may give it a shot if I have the time.  I've been sort of busy, but I sometimes run out of things to draw, so let me know what your OC looks like.

His cutie mark isn't very visible, but it's a shooting star flying over a storm cloud. No rush if you don't have time, if of course your sure you even want to try drawing him. I won't be very picky about it, either.

10xuagn.jpg

2ztivlj.jpg

EDIT: If of course anyone does try drawing him, a lighter patch on his chest would also look nice... thanks!

Edited by Doctor Docile