Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey :)

TamesB

(edited)

Hey everyone, I recently joined this forum and just wanted to say hello img-1432513-1-biggrin.png

My name is Tames, I'm 14 years old and from Holland.

I'm not new to MLP, I've started watching the show somewhere begin 2012, I knew about the community and all, but I wasn't considering myself a brony until the season 3 finale, pretty weird huh?

The last two months I've been getting more and more addicted to ponies.

My hobbies are gaming (League of Legends preferably), Ponies, and hanging out with friends img-1432513-2-smile.png

I'm an very open brony since there are quite a few at my school img-1432513-3-tongue.png

Edited by TamesB
  • Brohoof 3

Hey, Tames welcome to this awesome place ;D

I started watching MLP about the same time as you, but got hooked with it a bit earlier it seems, but hey, we are all more or less addicted xD, in a good way.

Cool for you to have many bronies on your school, that´s pretty awesome.

Just check out everything around here, if you have any questions or probelsm shoot me a PM or something,

see ya around, have fun!

(edited)

Welcome hope you have a great time here. :)

P.S I also joined today. tongue.png

Edited by Lidin

Welcome to the forums! I'm happy for you that there are more bronies at your school, it always makes everything much more fun :P

I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

@@Lidin,

Welcome you too! *gives welcome hug* :3

Hey there! Welcome to the forums glad you finally decide to become a brony! And join the forums to!

I can kinda understand on a lesser scale what you mean, I was kinda skeptical about myself being a brony for a month or so, then I joined the forums and got more into the fandom and then I stopped feel as weird about considering myself a brony. So yeah.

I'm still a closet brony though, since I don't know any bronies at my school, and Am to shy anyways to say anything, and I don't really care to let my family know either.

Your lucky for knowing so many bronies, maybe you should drag em here :).

I also am a bit of a gamer myself, I play a bunch of stuff including some LoL. Although currently my computers broken, so all I have is an older computer, however that may or may not run it so who knows. Right now I'm on my iPod anyways hehe.

And enough about me, I hope you enjoy your time here! See ya around!

• Brohoof 1