Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Fireblaze,

((Only one line for Pinkie?? Give 'er more lines… also, where are Rarity and Charles?))

"Twilight's gone to find the queen," Colette began as she followed Nick and Pinkie back to the kitchen, "and Applejack went with 'er… Rainbow wanted every one of the Ponies to go with 'em, but Cicada said the group would be too big if they did…" Colette glanced over to Rainbow Dash, who had seemed to recover in the short moment she was away.

She wrapped her free arm around Fluttershy as she latched onto her, pulling the Pegasus a bit closer. "I'm sure the Princess and Applejack'll be fine… With Angie and the twins with 'em, she'll make it back in one piece." she said, feeling just as unsure as when she said it to Rainbow Dash.

As much as it was awkward, and as was as much as she knew the others wanted to be at Twilight's side, she spoke again. "Look, there's not much we can do now, Twilight and AJ are already gone. Let's just head to Jack's race. We can check in on the Princess and see how they're doing whilst we're there…"

Rarity joined the group with Charles. After she'd heard the latest, she said, "Well, I suppose that we'd better go down to the race and give Jack some moral support." She had reacted dramatically before, but the drive to Colette's house had given Rarity a chance to calm down and compose herself. After all, there wasn't anything that any of them could do. Twilight and Applejack were gone, and so were the changelings and their finders. All they could do now was wait and it was better to be doing something rather than sitting alone.

Pinkie bounced around the room. "Wow, so Twilight and Applejack went to find the Queen?" she chattered. "That's a good thing, cuz we need her to get home and otherwise we'll be stuck here forever, not that that's necessarily a bad thing but we all have things to be getting on with in Ponyville! I wonder how everything went on after we left? What happened to all the changelings? And what did Princess Celestia do when she found out we'd gone? I do hope that the Cakes are alright! The twins can be such a handful, and their parents don't know that the secret to calm them down is to cover yourself in flour!"

@@Pripyat Pony

"Pinkie..." Dash rolled her eyes as she began to stroll out the door. "If Mr. Cake doused himself in flour every time those little twerps started up, there'd be no cupcakes left at Sugarcube corner. Don't you think that's a little bit exp---" Narrowing her eyes for a second, she tried to focus them on Pinkie's current location. Unsuccessfully. "Oh, nevermind."

Edited by Dawn Stripes

Rarity joined the group with Charles. After she'd heard the latest, she said, "Well, I suppose that we'd better go down to the race and give Jack some moral support." She had reacted dramatically before, but the drive to Colette's house had given Rarity a chance to calm down and compose herself. After all, there wasn't anything that any of them could do. Twilight and Applejack were gone, and so were the changelings and their finders. All they could do now was wait and it was better to be doing something rather than sitting alone.

Pinkie bounced around the room. "Wow, so Twilight and Applejack went to find the Queen?" she chattered. "That's a good thing, cuz we need her to get home and otherwise we'll be stuck here forever, not that that's necessarily a bad thing but we all have things to be getting on with in Ponyville! I wonder how everything went on after we left? What happened to all the changelings? And what did Princess Celestia do when she found out we'd gone? I do hope that the Cakes are alright! The twins can be such a handful, and their parents don't know that the secret to calm them down is to cover yourself in flour!"

@@Pripyat Pony

"Pinkie..." Dash rolled her eyes as she began to stroll out the door. "If Mr. Cake doused himself in flour every time those little twerps started up, there'd be no cupcakes left at Sugarcube corner. Don't you think that's a little bit exp---" Narrowing her eyes for a second, she tried to focus them on Pinkie's current location. "Oh, nevermind."

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Fireblaze,

((Only one line for Pinkie?? Give 'er more lines… also, where are Rarity and Charles?))

"Twilight's gone to find the queen," Colette began as she followed Nick and Pinkie back to the kitchen, "and Applejack went with 'er… Rainbow wanted every one of the Ponies to go with 'em, but Cicada said the group would be too big if they did…" Colette glanced over to Rainbow Dash, who had seemed to recover in the short moment she was away.

She wrapped her free arm around Fluttershy as she latched onto her, pulling the Pegasus a bit closer. "I'm sure the Princess and Applejack'll be fine… With Angie and the twins with 'em, she'll make it back in one piece." she said, feeling just as unsure as when she said it to Rainbow Dash.

As much as it was awkward, and as was as much as she knew the others wanted to be at Twilight's side, she spoke again. "Look, there's not much we can do now, Twilight and AJ are already gone. Let's just head to Jack's race. We can check in on the Princess and see how they're doing whilst we're there…"

@Hypn0ticD, @Pripyat Pony, @Dawn Stripes, @nioniosbbbb

“We can give Jack support in his race, while we can think some more too and it a good day to watch him race anyway.” Charles saying as he was with Rarity, while thinking that if this happen then his Real mission stars soon while he was looking at the group. “So we going to the track?”

“I am ready to go too.” Then Nick began to thinking while he don’t want to brake the 4 wall when Pinky around too and he was looking at her. *I did see that espiode but I don’t want to brake this 4th wall when Pinky Pie around and well she won’t be happy with that too so better keep my mouth quite on the MLP shows around her*

@@00Pony, Slowly and steadily Chrysalis regained her consiousness after having fallen in a dreamless sleep. Of course none of her dreams had anything of importance, it was their dreams in her wake that mattered the most ironicaly. She woke up slowly shifting once again to shake the sleepy feeling. She found out she did not have binding now and was alone with another man and by the looks of it this person was important. There was a little device in the edge of the room with a contact lense that Chrysalis came to recognize as the look of cameras. As she inspected the room thoroughly she spoke...

"This is where my kind host has brought me? Looks like an interogation room... *sigh*" she turned to see a man looking at her through a window with a bored look of resignation she aproached shaking her head a bit.

"Who are you and what do you want?" she said sternly and seriously with a tone that bore no likeness for sarcasm, irony or other similar things.

@@Dawn Stripes,@@Fireblaze, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Hypn0ticD, Dennis peeled the banana and quietly sat eating it. Bananas released a special substance that helped combat unhapiness, or something in those lines so this might help Dash a bit. Who knows she might even know it herself, she wasn't dumb... he heard what Colette said but was unsure how to answer... finally after overcoming an initial hesitation he spoke to her.

"We really need to be carefull if we're still going... we don't want to raise any suspicions about this incident. We can't talk about this in public..."

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@@Dawn Stripes, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Fireblaze,

"Not much point in keeping the Ponies' identity secret after that huge party, Dennis…" Colette said as she led Fluttershy to the door. "But we do need to watch out more for the Ponies from here on out. The stands're gonna be crowded, so at least we don't have to worry about anyone snatching them there…" she led Fluttershy to her dad's car, going to the passenger side and opening the door for her. "You ready to smile like an idiot and pretend to be a racing fan?" She asked jokingly before heading to the driver's side and jumping in. She started the engine, but rolled her window down instead of backing out. "You need a ride??" She asked, addressing Dennis and Dash. "It's too far to walk!"

Twilight walked down towards the car, turning back at the house and giving a dour look. She certainly hoped she would make it out alive to see Equestria again. Nevertheless, it was her duty to return them back home. They entered the car, and Twilight put her head down as it lurched forward.

"Applejack," she said, "I... I hope we're making the right choice by leaving them behind..."

"Sorry, Catherine," Jack said to his girlfriend, "I guess... I've become so wrapped up in my racing, I just... I just can't even relate with anybody anymore..."

(Basically, Jack is upset about how one track minded he is, focusing almost always on racing, and missing out on making friendships with the pony finders)

@00Pony

AJ had been sitting quietly in the back of the car. She then thought that it would be a good idea to call Logan to let him know what was going on. She picked up Angie's phone and started going through her contacts until she got to Logan and then dialled his number *ring... ring...*

Catherine had been sitting in a chair, thinking about a certain someone almost the entire time they were there. She was sadly interrupted and looked up from her reclined position in the seat. "Il vous a fallu assez longtemps pour remarquer... It's alright. This racing matters to you. If you feel like it has changed you too much, then just change again. Be who you want to be."

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

@@Hypn0ticD,nioniosbbbb

"Er..." Fluttershy winced, leaning over the passenger's seat and the parking brake to get a little closer to Colette. "How crowded, Colette?"

But she waited to answer when Colette invited Dash and Dennis to ride with them.

---------------------

Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrow at first. Maybe she should...but then, Colette had invited them. And she wanted to be surrounded by friends right now, so without a word, she opened the door and climbed into the backseat. 

@,@, @@Hypn0ticD,@@Fireblaze,

@@Dawn Stripes,@@Pripyat Pony

"Yea... you're kinda right. Still..." Something was not right here... why would they go only after the Queen and not the ponies? Were they just taking priorities? Well... there was no time to think of something here, either or else other events were pushing at their doorstep. Colette said that they'd have to watch the ponies from now on...

"Got it... don't let them out of sight." He said nodding, after that Colette made a joke about pretending to be a racing fan, he raised an eyebrow curiously "Huh?" And then she offered to give them a ride, because as she said it was too far from here to walk. He wasn't willing to answer that question either because it was partially true. Still he was able to grasp the fascination of speed after having watched Michael Sumacher so many times when he was little. He was always his favorite no matter if his champion days might have been over. She offered to give them a ride somehow and since they were invited it would be unkind to refuse. "If you would be so kind... i'd appreciate that."

@@Dawn Stripes, @,

"More crowded than the test race, probably," Colette answered as Rainbow and Dennis climbed into the backseat, jumping a little as she turned to see just how close Fluttershy was. "I'm sure it won't be so bad, Flutters… in fact, it might be a good thing. No one'll be able ta nab ya, if anyone's after you guys…" Colette then closed the gap and kissed Fluttershy on the lips before pulling away a bit and smiling broadly. "You'll be fine, Flutters!"

Colette then pulled out of the driveway, leading the way down the road to the airport. "So, did you two have fun last night?" She asked her passengers suddenly. "And you guys used protection, right?"

@@Hypn0ticD

Fluttershy froze entirely, her face hanging with puckered lips about halfway over the cup-holders. Rainbow Dash sweated a little as her neck hairs pricked, and patted them down with her hand as she stared with sudden interest out the window. "Oh...y-yeah! Totally. E-everyone...knows we did, actually..." With a cough, she ducked down into a smaller ball on the seat.

@@Hypn0ticD,

Despite Stephen's reprimand of his brother, Angie chuckled and provide him an answer, "Can't say I've shot at people in reality. Virtually? Hell yeah. Reality? Biggest thing I've shot is a bear."

She fell silent for a few minutes as the rest of the conversation carried on, inspecting the pistol in her hands. Eventually, she dropped the magazine and placing it in her lap. From there, she pulled the slide back and ejected the live round. She caught it mid arc, if only just. She glanced about the vehicle, before gently poking Shawn's shoulder with one finger, "If we're in for a long drive, I can run you through the basics of how to use a pistol properly, if you like. Can't necessarily allow you to shoot it, obviously."

---

@,

Only one more ring issued before the clear sound of Logan's answering the phone was audible. One second later, the officer's voice came over the line, "Hey, what can I help you with?"

---

@,

The man behind the plexiglass sheet gave her a facetious smile for a second, before his hand move to press something on the desk before him. A static click sounds out, followed by his accented voice, "Well, it's really more of a room designed to hold crazies... But yes, right now it's more of an interrogation room."

He took his finger off the intercom button and just watched the Queen for a few seconds, considering her questions. Finally, he answered, "I go by multiple names. For now, I think I'll just have you call me Orchestrator. As for what I want? Many things. Namely, to know why you have decided to drop in on this world. Why would you ever want to come here?"

@@Dawn Stripes, @,

"Wha-wh--" Colette whipped around to face the prismatic haired troublemaker in the back, only to whip back around when the car swerved, nearly going into oncoming traffic. “AGH, FUCK!” she quickly whipped around, straightening the car, placing a hand on her chest to slow her racing heart .“For real?? You guys had sex????” she asked after her nerves had settled a little. Colette then took a moment to process the second part of Dash's answer. “And whaddya mean by 'everyone'...?”

---

@@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony,

Shawn merely shot his brother a look, then tuned his attention back, to Angie, who had admitted to shooting a bear. “Was it a big bear?”

He then observed silently as Angie unloaded the magazine, followed by the live round. Shawn glanced towards Cicada, then Stephen before leaning in and whispering, “Sure, why not? maybe we can visit a gun range when this is all over, and the Equestrians are safe and sound...”

@@00Pony,@@Dawn Stripes, Dennis smiled on the inside knowing full well that Colette was joking... but Rainbow Dash however didn't. It's time... he thought. He placed his fist in his mouth coughed once or twice and spoke in a very serious tone his eyes not flinching, not blinking, or anything.

"Oh yea didn't you hear? We made a public announcement about it and it resulted in an orgy. Oh and it seems that intercourse with pegasi and humans results in angels. I took Dash to the doctor this morning and he confirmed it! Oh yea and my mother learned about it and she's on her way to help me "Tie the knot!"" 

He waited for a second calmly smilling but his cheecks started getting pumped from air and he burst into laughter hitting his leg a bit. Apparently this laugh was too much that made him cry a bit and a cough. After clearing his throat a bit he still had a ridiculous smile and a quiet laugh. 

"I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself..." he said placing his palm on his mouth a muffled laughter was heard. Once that was over he spoke once more truly serious this time. "Sorry, sorry... really... no we didn't... i wouldn't do such a thing so fast, well at least fast for my standards. Don't know how stallions on Equestria roll with this... but yea."

@@00Pony, Codenames, nicknames, false identities... he knew of this all... and there was no trick a normal spy would now that she didn't. But at least he had an idea of what these people thought of her... they considered her a danger and perhaps a crazy person.

She turned her back and walked to the center of the room... looked at the camera and said.

"Why are you asking this? Are you worried i am a danger to your nation? To the peace and calamity of your society? To have attempted to disable me and bring me here you must think at least partially so." 

She looked at her hand which was placed in front of her face as she looked down. Her open palm looked like she was holding some invisible apple.

"I am a danger indeed... and this is not some form of intimidation i am trying to impose on you. I am a monster, and i've killed enough to deserve what you humans call "Hell". Some of you might think it would not be so wise to provoke such a beast."

She clenched her hand into a fist tight as thoughts of anger, hatred, revenge and such crossed her mind. They formed an angry expression of anger on her face. She sighed calming down and letting her hand fall down calmly as she shook her head and runned it through her hair tidying it up and scratching slightly the ich on her head. 

"But enough self-reflection. I came here because of an "accident" sort of speak. By your standards i am crazy, as is the means by which i came here. Most of you will consider the way i came here something in the lines of impossible, unreal, fake, made-up story. It simply does not matter how i came here does it? I won't try to convince you either of that. To put it in simple words I did not wish to come here... and i look forward to leaving this place." 

This time she aproached once again the window pointing at the man with her finger, poking the window.

"I have done nothing to your country, nor have i attempted to. I haven't broken any of your laws, i have not disturbed your society, i have not claimed anything that you own. You might claim to know me from that stupid show on Television, but in truth you don't... So tell me Orchestrator. What's this all about... is it truly about me? Or is it about you?"

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@@Hypn0ticD, Cicada's face appeared blank; she was currently tuning into her Queen's exact location thru the medium of the Hive Mind, using both her mind and the necklace that she wore. Once she had done so, she turned to the twins with a triumphant smile on her face.

"The Queen is very close," she said. "I can lead us straight to where they're holding her." Cicada's face took on a look of dreamy vengefullness. "Oh," she added. "They will wish they had never even thought of taking my Queen away."

@@Hypn0ticD @nioniosbbbb,

Fluttershy had a hand on her own chest as well, tight against the swell in her shirt, clenching her teeth to calm her rattling breath and racing heartbeat. Her eyes shut tight. And when she finally got herself still, almost with a growl, she thought of turning around but coldly faced the front window and balled a fist into the car seat. "Rain-bow DASH!"

@Hypn0ticD, @Dawn Stripes, @Pripyat Pony,@ nioniosbbbb

(OOC: Since I asume Rarity in Charles car and Pinky in Nick Car)

Charles, Nick were driving behind Colette as they see here severed while Charles shaking his head at Colette driving and thinking too. *She need pay attention to the road like I do* Then his Bluetooth Headset rings as he push the button to answer it while driving and looking at the road. “Hello.”

“Hay Uncle and was that Colette driving?” Nick saying as he had a bluetooth ear peace too. While Charles smiles and then smirking too.

“Yea that was her driving Nephew and don’t do like Colette did ok?” Charles saying as he was keep driving too.

“Yes Uncle.” Nick Saying as he was driving with Pinky pie.

Charles was looking at Rarity with his eye turn while other was on the road and then went back looking at the road while thinking as he play some music and nice Jazz music began to play too.

Back in Nick Car, as he turn the radio on some rock music began to play too while he was listing to it and was driving.

(edited)

@@Dawn Stripes, @,

Colette jumped again at at the sudden ferocity of Fluttershy's voice, chancing a glance at the usually timid Pegasus. "Flutter…shy…?"

There was a look Colette never saw before on Fluttershy's face-- at least not in person-- sheer anger. Colette had only seen Fluttershy lose her temper several times in the show, but it didn't make the cold look in her eyes any less foreign… whod've thought?! Better not stand in the way of the tongue lashing Dash was about to receive…

---

@@Dawn Stripes, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@Fireblaze, @,

((Sorry for the crap post, but I wanna see Fluttershy give Rainbow Dash hell before I f-f to the track!

I'm also waiting for AJ to let Logan know what's going on, so he can catch up with the gang. After which, the shit can finally hit the fan!))

@@Pripyat Pony, @@00Pony,

Stephen glanced into far distance, as if his eyes could somehow see the still distant state of Florida. "Um, Cecy? We've only reached the border of--" he glanced to see the sign of -- "Illinois. We're still about two days out… send her a message and let 'er know we're on our way-- and we have the Princess and AJ with us!"

Stephen then focused his attention on his idiot of a brother, narrowing his eyes as he seemed to be conspiring with Angie. Deciding to ignore it for now, and spoke up. "Hey Shawn? Call Claire and ask if Applejack's heard back from Logan..."

Stephen did just that, selecting Claire's number with one hand whilst reaching for the pistol with the other…

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD, @, @@00Pony,

Cicada nodded. She sent a quick message to the Queen.

"We are on our way to you now, Majesty. Twilight and Applejack are with us, as are the humans who helped us. We will be with you as soon as we can, and your kidnappers will suffer our vengence."

~~~

Clare heard her mobile start to ring, but she was driving. "Diliges," she said. "Could you please answer that for me? It might be important."

@@Hypn0ticD@nioniosbbbb

"Shy? Eh, what's a' matter?" Dash leaned forward, flinging her arm around the headrest.

"That isn't funny," Fluttershy said quietly. Rainbow Dash's skin went cold, and the car seemed to as well. Fluttershy didn't have to raise her voice. In fact, it was worse. Of all the pones who had ever yelled at Dash--some of them all of the time--well, she would have preferred any one of them. Fluttershy didn't say any more to her. She didn't have to. Rainbow Dash spent the rest of the ride in utter silence.

(A word of warning this may be the worst post I have written in a long time, I was thinking maybe I shouldn't torture her. That just seems way off on David's character, I think I may wait until the other ponies show up to do what is necessary to get the information.)

After an hour or two driving through the city of Miami he finally mange to find a secluded area away from the public eye, he had found an abandoned warehouse down by the docks. He opened the trunk of the vehicle and took out the women: proceeded a rusty beam that held up the warehouse. He tied her to it with some rope he had brought along with him. He pace back and fourth looking at her motionless body, he checked his cell phone to find a message from Dennis. It said that he and the ponies knew about the kidnapping of his beloved, it wasn't a surprise at all to him. He did know that chrysalis had a connection to her kind, he dialled the number and waited for a response.

@@Dawn Stripes, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Hypn0ticD, @@00Pony, @@Meteorite, "Y-yea... not fu..." Dennis shifted his fingers within his palms while his face seemed to be falling inside as Fluttershy's scolding had a similar effect on him. He didn't dare look at Rainbow Dash although he did poke her once to see if she's alive. Sometime soon they'd have to talk about it seriously but until then he would just stay a little silent drowning in his seat. No kidding they say "The Stare" pierces the soul...

Just as they arrived Dennis received a call from David... he could really use the distraction right now. He lifted the cell phone and talked "Hey David... are you alright? Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Shawn, Angie and Stephen. I will send you their numbers as soon as i can find them... you better team up if you want to co-ordinate yourselfs. Cicada says she can track the Queen through their link. She'll help you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Queen received the message and instantly and just sent a subtle wave of happiness. She smiled both inwards and outwards.

"We both know the end of this encounter... i am going to go free one way or the other. So why don't you leave me go and i'll make sure all extra-terrestial "threats" are gone from this planet? Hmmm? Sound fair right? You should thank that human who greeted me... i don't think he'll be quite happy to see me locked down here. Of course you knew that when you came to meet me  guess. Now how about you answer me that question i asked before?"

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@@Dawn Stripes, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @,

Colette remained silent for the remainder of the drive as well, utterly stunned at the suddenly cool demeanor Fluttershy displayed-- which was actually enough to get Rainbow Dash to act meek and quiet. Colette drove the rest of the way in silence as well, trying to comprehend how such a mild and timid creature like Fluttershy was able to be so… scary!

---

It wasn't long before Colette had led them back to the heliports, daring only to speak once they've arrived, if only silently. "We're here, everyone…" Colette had stepped out of the car, making her way over to the passenger side and opening the door, offering her hand and chancing a glance at the Pegasus' face as she pulled her close. Colette then led Fluttershy to the choppers, turning to face Dennis and Dash before looking for Charles and Nick's cars.

@Hypn0ticD, @Dawn Stripes, @nioniosbbbb, @Pripyat Pony, @Ragin’ Red Talon, @~Shadow Wolf~

Charles, Nick cars arrive as they park in the parking lot then they getting out while open the doors for Rarity, Pinky Pie as they heading over to them and smiles while looking at the choppers since they were heading to the race and was looking at them too. “Ok We are here too.”