Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

(Thanks for waiting)

He took a deep breath before speaking into the phone "Dennis I have...let's just say a accomplice that helped in the kidnapping of chrysalis" he looked at the women he tied up and said "she is currently tied up at the moment an abandoned warehouse close to the docks, I'm going to question her after were done speaking" he looked at her viciously before speaking "I'm going to get that information by any means necessary, it was good talking to you I hope you and dash are doing fine, say hi to her for me would you" he ended the call and walked over to his captive, he hunch over with a smirk on his face "wakie wakie, we have a lot to discuss"

@@Hypn0ticD, Cicada smirked as she heard what Stephen said. "I'm a changeling," she said. "And I eat meat. So I won't mind a bit. In fact, bring it on!"

@@00Pony, Clare sighed with relief when she saw that they were stopping. She was starving, and driving for so long was really tiresome. She was more than ready for a rest. Turning to Diliges, she said, "We're stopping for a rest and some food while we wait for Logan to play catch up. I don't know about you, but I could really do with a giant plate of food right now!"

@, @@Dawn Stripes,

Colette couldn't help but marvel at the throng of fans vying for Jack's attention, and his autograph. She also caught sight of more than a few of the racegoers eyeing the Ponies- some of them even doing double takes. "Hey guys, why don't you wave to your fans??" She asked as the party made their way to the pit stall.

Colette picked two seats near the rear corner of the stall, placing an arm over her girlfriend's shoulders once again once she sat down. It was not to last, however, as Catherine, who she had caught sight of pacing in and out of her peripheral vision, was now right on front of her.

Judging by the look on her face, it seemed that the matter was urgent. "Sure… I'll be back, Flutters- with some food!" Colette stood and flashed a quick smile to the Pegasus before walking with the blonde. After they were a ways from the others, Colette looked around before turning back to Catherine. "What is it? Is your boyfriend's fame getting ya all nervous? Or is he attracting other chicks?" She asked with a smirk, in order to lighten the mood a little.

@Hypn0ticD

Catherine flashed a nervous smile and said, "No, that's not quite it... I just don't think it's working out with Jack. I think he just sees me as... bonheur pour les yeux; eye-candy." She shifted her stance a bit and her eyes danced across the room, as if she were thinking of something. "I've also been watching you a bit... But not in a creepy way! I just meant, like when you're fascinated with someone, how you can't help but just watch them sometimes. You know what I mean, right? I really hope I'm not weirding you out here."

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Hypn0ticD

Fluttershy hugged herself and tried to manage the noise while Colette was gone.

---------------------------------

Rainbow Dash was finally at least beginning to work herself into enthusiasm. When the engines came, and the monstrous metal boxes wound their way onto the starting track, Dash felt a bit of activated shiver from her heelbones up to the base of her neck. She turned, and tried saying something at Dennis; Dennis gave no reaction. She tried a little bit louder; there was no way he was hearing her over this manic crowd, was there?

Urgh! Rainbow Dash looked to Fluttershy and the random Scot she'd never really spoken to; what would be the point of trying to converse with them, either? Until the opening frenetics wound themselves down, she contented herself with watching, and shortly found a wide section of the stadium, almost cordoned off, decorated in rainbow T-shirts and receiving no small amount of flac from several of the other fans.

What was this? Rainbow Dash looked closer--and a near-thousand eyes stared back. Almost creepy, really, but elating. No doubt word had been leaked, or someone had deduced--it couldn't be hard--that the ponies would be at the next race of Jack Preybird. Maybe she'd even mentioned it in that blog she'd been to awkward and meloncholy to update in the last couple days?

But then she noticed something awkward; a hand motion. One of the fans would bob their arm in the air, four times repeatedly, then turn around to their neighbors and maybe repeat it again. She watched this fan for quite some time, trying to figure out if he was okay, before suddenly she noticed it at another bench halfway up the grandstands. And yet again a little to the right.

Their fingers were extended...they were being counted. A lump formed in Rainbow Dash's throat. They were being counted, Dash, Fluttershy, AJ, and Rarity. And they were found not to be whole. 

@,

Colette was stunned into silence, as she truly didn't know what to think. Here was this beautiful woman, who, as far as Colette could tell, was with an up and coming star of the racing world, and yet here Catherine was, telling her she's had her eyes on her

Colette looked down, gathering her thoughts before speaking. "Look, Catherine… I-I'm not really sure what to say, really."Colette was still unable of what to think, either. "I'm sure Jack thinks more of you than that…" she them placed a hand on Catherine's shoulder and began walking with her to the food stands. "Why don't you talk it over with him after the race? I'm sure he'll surprise you!"

It was at this time the duo were near the end of the line of a food stall. Colette stopped and leaned in close and spoke in a hushed tone, so as no one else could hear. "Catherine, I'm not much to look at, to be honest... and besides, I'm with Fluttershy now…"

Lining up with his crew members along pit road, the national anthem played, and he nearly thoughtlessly placed his right hand on his upper chest, and his left behind his back. The song concluded with a chutist falling from a Cessna thousands of feet above the Earth, his parachute opening and revealing a colorful medley of the brightest colors one could imagine. The crowed erupted into cheering, and Jack climbed into the cockpit of his car, awaiting the words from the marshal.

"Gentlemen, start your engines!"

Yes. Those were the words, that structure of consonants and vowels that brought Jack to such joy that was of the metal chariots winding through the green country. Happily abiding, he flipped the switches, and the beast became alive. A smile crept across his face, and nothing else seemed to be able to enter his mind to distract him.

Hoping to catch some rest during the car ride, Twilight Sparkle was suddenly awakened by the motion of the car jerking into the parking space and the sound of doors flying open. Groggily, she rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms.

"A restaurant, you say..." she replied, half-asleep, "Well... what kind of things do they serve? I hope they have daffodil parfaits..."

Stephen began to talk some more, and mentioned "meat." Meat... that wonderful cylinder of joy wrapped inside of a warm, bread bun! Oh, how Twilight loved the taste of- NO! NO! It's eating another animal, a living thing! The thought of it disturbed Twilight greatly.

"Ummmmm... just to clarify," Twilight mumbled, "Meat is that stuff that used to be living things... right...?"

Edited by Ragin' Red Talon

((Posting this for @@00Pony,))

@@00Pony,

"No... So i am a prisoner of a pony? How ironic... Did you know? In a fight... the one with the deepest emotions always wins. I carry with me the wishes of my changeling friends, i carry with me the future of a race, their pain-anger-fury-hope... I carry also the feelings of the ponies brought with me to return home, and the humans that have met us all. You have forced two mortal enemies to ally with each other... you have made me desperate... very desperate... you might not be glad you did."

Orchestrator pulled a face at her forceful utterance of the word 'no'. It was a condescendingly surprised look that he wore. But he chose to remain silent until her pause, at which point he began to speak again, "That you are!" He lifts the lock of hair covering his forehead to reveal a golden spiral marking upon it, "Unicorn. One of the best." He says, wearing a wry smirk. A second passes and he lets the hair down, speaking once again, "You make the assumption that I have weak emotion. I would be insulted, but I've heard it before. Determination, anger, irritation, hope. All of these, maybe except determination though it does help, are emotions. All emotions that I am currently feeling. This sort of thing, fighting to protect my Equestria, though I am ever so far away, has been my goal ever since I was a wee babe. I've dedicated my life to it. One who has the appropriate emotions, and the skill and drive to back them up, tends to be a victor. I suppose we'll have to wait and see how it all turns out, yeah? You've got all that guff you just prattled off. I've got a lifetime of aspirations and goals, and the hope of a brighter future for my Equestria. And just like you, I'm not alone in this endeavor. And about forcing two enemies together.. I can say I am disappointed in my fellow Ponies for resorting to ally themselves with you against me... Unless you cast spells on them to bring this about, which I partially expected."

He fell silent and decided to let her continue.

"You can call me anything you like... but we're not the same. My "arrogance" is simply determination... determination to achieve what is commanded of me. If i need to swim across sea i will swim across sea, if i need to walk through fire i will walk through fire, if i need to sell my soul and cast forbidden magic i WILL. Honestly if you are looking for a d***-fighting competition with a woman you must have started with the world's cruelest handicap ever. Which i'm sure benefits the power hungry desires you have about returning home probably... Which you were led to how exactly? Oh! Probably by the same stupid spell that led us both here on Earth... and that's pretty much the only thing we have in common. You could have just asked... but i guess your stupidity proceeds you. Whatever..."

He began to laugh mockingly at her and continued for a solid minute. It was genuine laughter. Eventually he got his mirth under control, and simply shook his head at her, "Struck a nerve there, didn't I? Is it that time of month...? Arrogance is arrogance no matter how you paint it. You behave so high and above everyone else because of determination? Hardly. That's arrogance, lass. Sorry to burst your bubble. Though I can say I that I admire your drive, as overly dramatic as it is. Just another thing that reminds me of me. I'm starting to become worried," he raised an eyebrow and again shook his head at her, looking disappointed himself, "I though you were a Queen. The Queen of the mighty Changeling Empire? And here you are resorting to petty schoolyard insults to try and rule me. I am greatly disappointed in you, majesty." With every utterance of the words Queen, or related terms, his tone was soaked with sarcasm.

"But you're right! It was the same spell that brought me here! Yet another similarity. You are trying so hard to prove you're not the same, and as much as I'd like to believe it myself, it's unfortunately true. Shall I count them off?" Without waiting for an answer, he raised his hand and began to count off his fingers, "We've both killed to achieve our means. We're both determined to protect our respective races and kingdoms by any means necessary. We were both sent here by the same spell, both while on an attack of the enemy - that is what I'll assume you used the spell for, because I doubt you'd be stupid enough to use it on anything else. Anyway, we're both determined to get home. And I'll even imagine neither of us are the biggest fans of old Sunbutt either," he knocks on the glass once again, "You see Chrysalis? Like it or not, we're awfully similar. You'll just have to deal with it."

He glances at his watch, and shrugs, "I've spoken to you long enough. I'm sure you're pissed, and I have important things to do... Toodlepip." Without waiting for any sort of response and leaving any of her other taunts unanswered, Orchestrator pivots on his heel and walks out of the adjacent room. 

Ten minutes, or so, would go by before the door would open again. This time, however, if wasn't the dark haired former Pony, but instead a crimson hair woman, who just stood before the window watching the Queen with her arms crosses over her chest.

---

@,@@Pripyat Pony

"I have news... A)My dear captor is not part of any law-enforcement group... which likely suggest that he is either some sort of mercenary, or criminal organisation... B)He is expecting you all... try to avoid being spotted as much as possible, prepare yourselves as much as you can... i think violence is guaranteed to take place, and C)Interogate the Princess and all the ponies... my captor is also a pony and here on Earth he goes by the codename Orchestrator." "I swear to the maker if those ponies have taken advantage of my mercy only to respond with trickery there's not gonna be a hole in the world where they can hide. I want... to burn... everything..."

Diliges' split tracked mind divided his attention between eavesdropping on the conversation in the car and listening to the Hive Link. It was quite interesting and rather shocking news, if he was to be honest. A pony had captured his Queen? It wasn't that which surprised him, for he knew just how vicious and resourceful they could be when provoked, but it was the fact that there was anther one here. Apparently a stallion, which he knew didn't come along with their group. It was someone new entirely. He tutted through the link at his Queen, "Careful now. You're going to make me angry, majesty. This is... Fascinating, and quite helpful. Can't say I recognize his name, but we can do our best to see what the Princess knows. Thanks for the heads up."

---

@@Hypn0ticD

He returned his full attention to to the car, just in time to hear Applejack mention Logan would be tagging along. Diliges cleared his throat and spoke into the phone, "Indeed he is, my friend. The officer is on his way, and I'll imagine his dog is with him."

---

@@Hypn0ticD,@@Pripyat Pony,@,@,

Diliges had started dozing off in his seat, entering a sort of pre-mission calm that he had spent his spare time perfecting, despite their still being rather far out - always payed to be prepared, Gwen used to say - he found that it helped him stay calm and collected in the field of duty. And while it was as restful as any other sleep, it didn't take much to awaken him. 

As such, when Claire's vehicle began to decelerate his eyes opened slightly and he glanced out the window. The changeling captain was brought to full wakefulness when he heard Claire speaking to him. He turned his gaze to look at her, and quirked a small half smile on one side of his mouth, "I agree with you wholeheartedly. I could definitely use something to eat... Preferably meat, if the ponies have no qualms about that." He chuckled as he stepped out of the vehicle.

--

Angie stepped out of the car, eager to be able to stretch her legs. The woman was generally flexible, but being cooped up always got tiresome after a while. As soon as she was in the open air, she stretched, sighing contentedly as her muscles relaxed. She heard Stephen mention something about ordering the Equestrians vegetarian, and Cicada's subsequent mentioning of the fact that she was a Changeling, and this omnivorous. Angie could keep a smile from playing on her lips at the Changeling woman's eagerness.

The brunette glanced back at Shawn, raising an eyebrow, commenting partially to herself, "I still need to show you how to properly handle a pistol..."

---

It wasn't actually a terribly long stretch of time, most likely five minutes, if a little more, before the telltale sound of the Charger's engine was heard pulling into the parking lot. Sure enough, Logan had arrived. He chose to park a short distance away from the rest, closer to the exit of the lot, before exiting and allowing his canine companion out as well. Logan locked the car, making doubly sure of the trunk before making his way towards the establishment. He'd found them easily enough, the ping signal from Angie's phone having never gone offline.

(I'll assume everyone was already inside at that point...)

---

@@Meteorite,

Siren remained comatose for a few seconds more, but a mixture of the sound of David's voice, and simply reawakening, her sapphire eyes opened slowly. She blinked a couple times and groaned, making a muttered comment about concussions before looking her captor in the face and sighing, "Well, this is going to look good on my permanent record, isn't it?" She asked rhetorically, "Special agent captured by a civilian from rural Miami. Yeah, that'll land me plenty of big career choices."

The woman sighs once again, winces, before looking at her bonds. Given her situation, she was keeping her calm surprisingly well. After a few seconds, she looked back up at David, "Good rope work. Boy scout, right? Or are you just into some kinky shit? Speaking of which, unless you plan on kissing on me, I suggest your get out of my face." She gave a small smirk of her own.

• Brohoof 1

@Hypn0ticD, @Pripyat Pony, @Ragin’ Red Talon, @~Shadow Wolf~, @Dawn Stripes.

Charles was looking at the race as it began to start while he was thinking about something as he keep watching the race. Then he took a sip form his pepsi while he seeing Nick talking to Pinky while Pinky being her self. Then he was holding Rarity hand as he looking at her and smiles. “You ok love?”

Nick was looking at the Race while seeing Pinky being happy bouncing up and down. As he smiles to here while thinking about something and then he was looking at the race some more while keep thinking.

(edited)

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony,

"Yes, Princess." Stephen answered simply, reading the look on the young Alicorn's face. "Look, things're different here… the animals're different. They're-they're not sentient like they are in Equestria, and--" Stephen halted before he went any further. Overhearing Cicada and the others chiming in with their two cents didn't help in the slightest. Stephen sighed a little and rolled his eyes before continuing. "The thing is, I just wanted to warn ya both. Please don't freak out."

Stephen then led the mares back to the others, following them inside.

---

"That, you do, Angie!" Shawn chirped as he walked with her into the restaurant. He smirked and as he heard Cicada remark about being omnivorous. Both brothers knew this already, but there was no real way to see how the Ponies wound react...

Shawn waved to Logan as he spotted him enter a short while later. "Logan, over here!" He patted the chair next to Applejack with a cheeky grin. "Saved a seat right next to ya girl!"

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD,@@Pripyat Pony, @@00Pony,  Whatever Orchestrator had to say was nothing but loud noise to her... what did it matter anyway who he was? The only fact that she cared about was that she was a unicorn... and she would slam him at Sunbutt's flank-licked student Twilight Sparkle as a proof that they were at least as guilty as them for... whatever their quarrel was. War or not she had a purpose... and as much as the unicorn wanted to have delusions of representing the pony race he didn't. If he did... as soon as they all fell to her hooves, or hands... they would all die. 

What could she do now... maybe she should meditate. For the next 10 minutes she just proceeded to sit down and meditate, plans, plots, everything crossed her mind. Anger was bridled and fury would have the right time to be channeled. Did it even matter in the end? Meditating made her so much calmer... in the end none of them mattered. Only the well being of the changelings did...

((OOC:Hive message follows)) "Meditate if you must... it is what i am currently doing. Keep your eyes open and your focus impeccable."

Even steps could disturb her right now. She heard her through the windown that Orchestrator had talked her through. She turned a bit and smiled kindly... 

"Are you here to keep me company? I appreciate it... My name is Chrysalis what's yours?" 

Everything seemed to take a 180 turn for her. Maybe she was trying to gain some trust of her captors, trick them into some false delusions until she found the right moment to escape, or maybe subconsiously it was something else. Something on that girl bore a familiar tingle... She was curious nonetheless to learn the purpose of those following the unicorn. More ponies perhaps? If not how did they trust him? An alien no less to lead them?

@@Fireblaze,@, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Meteorite, "Stay safe... we're counting on you..." Dennis close the phone. There was no reason bothering Colette to remember... maybe who knows she had Alzheimer heh... not funny he thought on the inside.

In the meantime Dash had gotten into the spirit of the race. The roaring sound of the metal behemoths, the metal music sounding from the phone driving your adrenaline to even greater heights, the incessant cheering like waves. Well... maybe the last one wasn't that pleasnant... to summarize though Dennis just interpreted the whole thing as too much noise that shook him bottom-up. 

What shook him more was how the others were looking at Dash and the others pointing. He didn't know what they were pointing for at the moment, but their gathering seemed a bit more suspicious than the rest. Unfortunately for them he noticed... a sudden feeling of possesion overcame him, a protective feeling... he would protect Dash at all costs.

"HEY YOU! You like pointing at people?" he said and proceeded to wiggle his middle finger in a rude gesture. "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME POINTING AT YOU NOW B**CH?" His face was frowning in anger as he looked at them through his finger. Once they stopped he turned at Dash's side mumbling incomprehensible swears. He took a deep breath through the nostrils and exhaled. That seemed to do the trick and he started slowly venting out the frustration and anger.

"Friggin stalkers... found out their idol is here and they act like lapdogs. You don't need those kind of fans Dashie... some of them are mentally disturbed, they will seek to add you on their personal collection by force, others might seek to... violate you, you might even end up in some kind of grimdark reproduction of the fanfiction story "Cupcakes" i told you earlier..." 

His face turned soft as he nobly stood tall next to her. He clenched his fists...

"Not on my watch they won't..." he said hard pressing his feet firmly on the ground.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony,

"Yes, Princess." Stephen answered simply, reading the look on the young Alicorn's face. "Look, things're different here… the animals're different. They're-they're not sentient like they are in Equestria, and--" Stephen halted before he went any further. Overhearing Cicada and the others chiming in with their two cents didn't help in the slightest. Stephen sighed a little and rolled his eyes before continuing. "The thing is, I just wanted to warn ya both. Please don't freak out."

Stephen then led the mares back to the others, following them inside.

---

"That, you do, Angie!" Shawn chirped as he walked with her into the restaurant. He smirked and as he heard Cicada remark about being omnivorous. Both brothers knew this already, but there was no real way to see how the Ponies wound react...

Shawn waved to Logan as he spotted him enter a short while later. "Logan, over here!" He patted the chair next to Applejack with a cheeky grin. "Saved a seat right next to ya girl!"

"Not sentient like us?" Twilight asked, "Well, neither are some of the animals back in Equestria, and we've never eaten them before. *annoyed sigh* Just as long as they have a 'vegetarian' menu I'll be alright."

She walked in closely behind the rescue group, sitting down as they found a table.

(sorry for crappy post)

@,@Pripyat Pony

Rainbow Dash was busy trying to work out of more self-pity, when Dennis shouted something beside her. She couldn't entirely make it out. "Hey, Dennis! Are you trying to talk to me?" She spoke loud, but wasn't sure if it made it through.

It sure made it through when he started flipping the bird to an entire section of the audience. Panic-stricken with wide violet eyes, Rainbow Dash seized Dennis' arm and yanked it down. "What are you doing? It's going to look like you're flipping off the bronies!"

She watched him yell some more, but it wasn't all coherent in the melee of the beginning race. Rainbow Dash tapped her fingers on the edge of the next row of seats for a bit, then, increasingly antsy about her public relation, tried tapping Rarity and Pinkie on the shoulder and telling them she would leave their seat for just a few minutes. She did the same with Dennis, pointing towards the rainbow-colored stands. "I'm going to go say hi!" she shouted, and started walking over and around the others to get to the isle.

The cars began pacing behind the safety car, Jack eagerly anticipating the pace car pulling down pit road. After it rolled down pit road, Jack eyed the leader as they approached the starting line. The green flag waved, and Jack slammed the pedal to the floor, the force from the acceleration pushing him back into his seat.

(click4bigger)

post-7464-0-58904300-1389494261_thumb.jpg

Colette was stunned into silence, as she truly didn't know what to think. Here was this beautiful woman, who, as far as Colette could tell, was with an up and coming star of the racing world, and yet here Catherine was, telling her she's had her eyes on her

Colette looked down, gathering her thoughts before speaking. "Look, Catherine… I-I'm not really sure what to say, really."Colette was still unable of what to think, either. "I'm sure Jack thinks more of you than that…" she them placed a hand on Catherine's shoulder and began walking with her to the food stands. "Why don't you talk it over with him after the race? I'm sure he'll surprise you!"

It was at this time the duo were near the end of the line of a food stall. Colette stopped and leaned in close and spoke in a hushed tone, so as no one else could hear. "Catherine, I'm not much to look at, to be honest... and besides, I'm with Fluttershy now…"

"I'm sorry. You're right. I knew you wouldn't just leave Fluttershy, I just... I guess I just thought you should know that I like you." What were you thinking?! That was a horrible idea! "And I'm sure Jack doesn't consciously think of me like that, but it comes out subconsciously in his actions. In the way he acts with me." She sighed and looked away for a moment

@@Hypn0ticD,@,

As Logan neared the door to the restaurant, he snapped his fingers, causing Ulysses, who had been trotting alongside, to glance up at him. The officer gestured slightly towards a bench near the door, not needing to speak for the canine to understand what he meant. With a pat on the head, Ulysses settled down on the bench, fully content to wait outside as his handler went on ahead.

Upon entering, Logan glanced about the interior, locating his colleagues in short order. Seemed like he had been spotted already as well, for both Angie and her Scotsman - who was name Shawn if he recalled correctly - were already waving him down. Aside from them, his entrance caught the attention of a hostess, who promptly stepped over to him with the same smile all of them wore. 'Service with a smile, even if you can't stand it' was the policy all of these places seemed to stand by. The woman spoke, "Just you sir?"

Logan glanced at her and shook his head shortly, gesturing with one hand at the wavers, "No, I'm with that group. Just a bit late is all."

"Oh, well, go right ahead then, sir." She said, stepping back behind her greeting stand.

Logan nodded to her and made his way towards the rest of the rescue party. So it was him, Angelica, Applejack, the Changelings and their Finders, as well as Twilight. Shawn gave him a smug grin and indicated a place beside AJ, stating the fact he'd saved it. Logan chuckled lightly, half his mouth quirked in a smirk as he pulled the seat out, "Good man." He said jovially as he sat.

As he got situated, the officer leaned over to AJ and planted a kiss on her cheek, before settling back into his chair, leaving the arm he has stabilized himself with where it was, on the back of Applejack's chair, idly running his fingers through the golden hair lying across her back, "So this is the team then, eh?" He asks rhetorically, "Seems doable." His tone was a good natured one.

---

@,

"Way ahead of you, my Queen. Been doing that since near we left." Diliges responded, in his usual, contradicting, respectfully impish way.

--

Back on the Queen's end of things, the red haired woman behind the thick glass hadn't moved, even when she had been addressed. She merely stared at the Queen for a few seconds more before reaching out and pressing the button to her microphone, allowing her to be heard, "I know who you are," she said, though not harshly or irritably, but rather it sounded almost fond, though she bore no smile, "You could say that I've come here for that reason, yes... But it was mainly just to see you for myself... I am known as Artisan."

She leaned on the desk, falling silent once more. It was clear, however, that her eyes were flicking over the Queen's form, taking note of every detail. Eventually, she made a slight huffing noise and stood straight, crossing her arms over her chest once more, commenting quietly, "I can see the resemblance..."

@@Dawn Stripes, Dennis was a bit surprised. "Wha... are you crazy?" He said snatching her arm a bit. Once she realised his grip he let go immediately. "You're not going anywhere un-accompanied! It's not that we don't trust you... you heard what happened to the Queen right? I just hang of the phone from David... the human she was with, you guys might be next. You can't just roam around offering opportunities to be snatched! I am coming with you... whether you like it or not." Rainbow Dash would hate him for this perhaps but he wasn't in the mood for arguing... after all it's better to be safe than sorry. Rainbow Dash might not be sharing the same opinion but then again she wasn't the brightest. So he followed her making sure to watch over the rest of the crowd for suspicious movements.

@@00Pony"You don't  mind me being kind for a change do you know? It is the way of the communicative protocol."

Courtesy, protocol, pretending and all that stuff. She knew about it... she used what she saw on the society that surrounded her target. However she was glad to abide in as less rules herself and thus she was glad to be the Queen of the changelings. The woman had a reason... and Artisan was her name.

"Need you speak with codenames my dear? Is it not rude that you know of my name and i don't know yours? I suppose you do have a reason to come here yes.. Well everything has a reasoning. That reason maybe as cheap as a whim, it may be a preference, an addiction or anything..."

Artisan kept obserrving her... it was pointless to try and resist her looks, try to hide stuff. She was unveiled now... and when she was happy about it for some reason. It had been long since she needed to wear a fake mask. She spoke once again with a huff...

"Yes... the spell did transform me into a familiar form. I have the teal mane... or hair whatever. The eyes are the same... but other than that i just see something foreign... something i shouldn't be, something i don't have to be. It is simply a point of reference in your human world."

She turned her way to the window and Artisan watching behind it. She had a curious and interested look upon her face.

"Speaking of foreign... does everyone here know your leader is a pony? An alien? How come you all work for him... merceneries? How did you all trust him? I suppose he's been long enough to this world to gain your trust? And i guess he avoided being snatched by remaining undercover."

She sighed a bit in resignation and tied her arms while lying with the back on the wall and her legs crossed. She had made mistakes true... but she shouldn't have been spotted that quick.

"To think i was the one to be spotted and snatched first... i mean... i did my best not to be spotted most of the time, i did my best to stay quiet. In comparison the other ponies i was quiet. Hell even that jerkbag Rainbow Dash was louder than me... shouting it on what you humans call "Tumblr". But excuse my rambling... i probably interrupted your focus and flow of speech. Do continue i am interested."

She was genuinly trying to show some interest, she didn't want her gone that quick... didn't want to bore her or anything. So she focused her teal eyes on her and gestured her with her hand to continue.

@@Dawn Stripes, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@Fireblaze,

"Catherine, I'm sorry…" Colette said, once agan placing a hand on her shoulder. "Tell ya what... if you want, you can come hang out with us after the race... in the meantime, let's grab a bite to eat!" She led Catherine to the line of the food stand.

After some time, Colette made her way back to the other finders, carry her bounty of junk food, ranging from chips to soda and chocolate. She had since given some of her bounty to Catherine. She led Catherine back to the pit stall, nothing that both Rainbow Dash and Dennis were absent. She spotted the yellow Pegasus, hugging herself in the corner where she left her.

Colette rushed over to Fluttershy, pulling her close and hugging her tightly. "Flutters, you okay??" She stroked the back of the Pegasus' head whist looking around the stall. "Where'd Dennis and Dash run of to?"

*SKREEEEE--BOOM!

Colette's attention was quickly brought to the track as the sound of tires skreeching, followed by metal crunching. Eyes were led to a mangled red and yellow car, its driver side crushed in and twisted like a soda can, black smoke billowing from the hood. Colette's eyes widened in sheer horror as she gripped onto the Pegasus a little tighter.

"JACK!!"

@, "Of course, my Queen," Cicada replied to the Hive Mind message. "I will rein my anger and hatred in, and be at peace. It will be better in the long run."

@@Hypn0ticD, @@Fireblaze, @@00Pony, @,

Rarity was about to answer Charles when she heard the crash. Even tho she wasn't watching the race, the sound was enough to attract her attention. Rarity knew that the red and yellow car was the one which Jack was in, and her eyes widened. "Oh no!" she exclaimed.

Pinkie gasped. Within a moment, she was out of her seat and running towards the crash. One thing was certain to Pinkie, she considered Jack to be her friend just as everypony was her friend, and since he was in trouble, she was going to help.

~~~

Clare picked up a menu as she sat at the table next to Diliges and with Cicada on the other side. "Hmm, I don't know about anyone else here," she said, "But what I want is something with lots of meat. No offence to those who are vegetarian, of course." She ran a hand absently thru her rainbow coloured hair, thinking that it might have taken a lot of trouble, but was certainly worth it! People looking at them must think that they were all crazy, but who cared about that?

Cicada smiled when she heard Clare speak. "Count me in," she said, checking out her own menu. "There's a burger here with bacon and cheese that looks good to me."

@

"Bleghck!" Rainbow Dash was yanked back a bit by Dennis, who wanted to go with her. Because apparently she wasn't safe wandering around on her own. Rainbow Dash gestured with her arm 'come on then' instead of yelling, and continued to work her way across the stands, with him now in tow.

It perhaps wasn't the best idea, navigationally speaking. Instead of trying to leave the stands and walk around the stadium, which would have taken forever, Rainbow tried circumnavigating the stands themselves. This involved pushing her way past  large number of people who were trying to watch the race.

But the rainbow section of the stands saw her coming, and a couple came out to meet her, waving. So nice of them to wear custom Ts, Rainbow thought. She could spot them all a mile away.

"Hi!" She shouted when she thought they were within shouting distance, which was a couple feet. There was a loud screech and a boom on the raceway--how noisy! "Sorry the Tumblr's been down! Had some stuff to deal with!"

The brony in charge, a fellow with an incredible mullet, waved it off as if to say No big deal. "By the way, Dashie! We took some of your posts and went to a few indie businesses. You've got merchendising and photo-ops lined up if you ever want to take a road trip to Pennsylvania."
Rainbow Dash smiled electrically. "That's a good minion!" She shouted, and they all had a good laugh.

They introduced another one to her, who practically acted as though he couldn't feel his hand after she shook it. "He wants to interview you about breaking the sound barrier!"

"Aw!" Rainbow leaned back against Dennis, gesturing with her hands. "Lemme' tell you, then! They think they only teach any physics in Canterlot, but I see I gotta' set the record straight here..."

Rainbow Dash stopped when she began to smell smoke. It wouldn't have worried her as a pony, but if she could smell smoke with this nose--at what distance? She looked down at the track, suddenly gasped and grabbed Dennis' arm. "Is that Jack's car?" She squealed to him.

---------------------------

(Fluttershy is in shock an unable to move! Fluttershy, retreat! I choose you Bulbasaur!)

@, "Of course, my Queen," Cicada replied to the Hive Mind message. "I will rein my anger and hatred in, and be at peace. It will be better in the long run."

@@Hypn0ticD, @@Fireblaze, @@00Pony, @,

Rarity was about to answer Charles when she heard the crash. Even tho she wasn't watching the race, the sound was enough to attract her attention. Rarity knew that the red and yellow car was the one which Jack was in, and her eyes widened. "Oh no!" she exclaimed.

Pinkie gasped. Within a moment, she was out of her seat and running towards the crash. One thing was certain to Pinkie, she considered Jack to be her friend just as everypony was her friend, and since he was in trouble, she was going to help.

~~~

Clare picked up a menu as she sat at the table next to Diliges and with Cicada on the other side. "Hmm, I don't know about anyone else here," she said, "But what I want is something with lots of meat. No offence to those who are vegetarian, of course." She ran a hand absently thru her rainbow coloured hair, thinking that it might have taken a lot of trouble, but was certainly worth it! People looking at them must think that they were all crazy, but who cared about that?

Cicada smiled when she heard Clare speak. "Count me in," she said, checking out her own menu. "There's a burger here with bacon and cheese that looks good to me."

@Pripyat Pony. @Hypn0ticD, @Ragin’ Red Talon, @~Shadow Wolf~, @ Dawn Stripes, @00Pony

Charles heard the crash too as he see Jack was hurt while he getting up too and then went over

to the crash site. “Great what happen now?” As Nick was following Pinky to the site too and going to help also. When they got over to the crash site as they see Jack Car was Total and damage while Charles thinking too. *Who did this and Gust my ex-Boss was right about one thing something is going on too*

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Pripyat Pony,

The race EMTs, firefighters, and security were on the scene in mere moments, barking out at the two spectators who've jumped the 20 foot high fence. "Get back!" One of the security officers barked out as he pulled the pink haired girl from the wreckage, grunting at her surprising strength while a larger man pulling Charles away. The guards managed to get the two off the track and back onto the stands, though not without any small effort.

The rescue crews diligently worked at the twisted mass of metal, extracting Jack from GE car, and onto a stretcher, and into the back of the awaiting ambulance.

"Oh, my God… the 56 is-- Oh, God…" the announcers voice cracked out over the speakers.

---

Colette watched this from her corner, hugging her now petrified girlfriend close, placing a hand on the back of her head and lowering it onto her shoulder so as not to have her see anything. She noticed that the crowd had fallen silent, as all eyes were now locked on Jack as he was being carted away. The announcer had boomed something, but she didn't quite pick up on it. As with the others, Colette's gaze followed along as Jack was carted away…

@

@@Fireblaze

@@Pripyat Pony

@@MelancholicMemory

@@00Pony

@@Hypn0ticD

@

@@Dawn Stripes

@

(Oh noooooooooo I spent so long working on this post! :()

There was nothing Jack could do to save his car from plowing head-on into the barrier outside turn 1. He tried slamming the brakes, but the brakes did not seem to work! The throttle was stuck all the way to the floorboard, and there was nothing Jack could do but brace for the impending impact, and hope for the best. At nearly 140 MPH, the #56 Hardees Camaro slammed into the wall, the rear gaining some considerable airtime, all before slamming back down to the ground. Something in the engine compartment gave way, and quickly caught on fire. In a matter of seconds, the car became a living hell, a burning inferno of smoke and flames. However, Jack's vision was starting to fade...

In the pit box, the crew had their eyes glued to the built-in television, eyeing the NASCAR on ESPN broadcast.

"This isn't what we wanted to see..." Allen Bestwick said, eyes glued onto the burning wreckage of Jack's car, "Preybird took a massive hit, and safety crews are racing out to the scene..."

"I don't think I've ever seen a hit as hard as that... And the window net has not come down in the window between the impact and now... this is not looking good..." Dale Jarrett added.

"We've just received word that safety crews have discovered that Preybird is not conscious. They've managed to extinguish the flames..."

"I hope they got there in enough time," Bestwick responds, "The smoke... it could have suffocated him. NASCAR has red flagged the event, and we'll... keep you updated on any news we receive on his condition..."

"I just hope he's going to be okay..." Dale Jarrett said, tearing up at the thought of losing another driver, "I've seen too many drivers' career cut short like this, and I hope we don't lose him..."

A lone crew member caught sight of Pinkie Pie running towards the crash, instinctively yanking the young pony back.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" He shouted over the chaos, "It's just a wreck; he can handle it. Let the safety crews go to work!"

However, Ray began to unnerve when the car caught on fire. Frantically, in a quick turn of emotions, Ray desperately tried contacting Jack.

"Kid, are you alright?!" Ray shouted into the headseat, "Kid, you've got to answer!" No response.

"Get out of there or the damn thing will suffocate you to death!"

He slammed his fist onto the table. The seemingly calm crew chief suddenly lost his cool, and joined everyone else in the panicking.

"Shit, he isn't answering!"

The safety crews frantically arrived on the scene, ignoring their tardiness, extinguishing the flames first, and then attempting to extract Jack from the twisted remains of his car. An attendant rushed to the driver's side window, where they put the window net down, only to see an unconscious Jack Preybird.

"He ain't movin'" he replied to the other safety workers, "He's unconscious... We've got to get him out, fast!"

Unable to safely lift him from the vehicle, the attendant made a dash to the utility truck, hoisting the jaws of life and prying the door panel off of the car.

"Move it! Look alive! We've got a life and death situation here!"

"Don't like him die like this!"

"Hurry! Tear the whole side off the thing and get him the fuck out!"

"What are you waiting for, Christmas? Get a fucking move on!"

"Calm down, or we're gonna lose him!"

Even the track safety workers were overcome with chaos and discord, knowing that the life of a young driver is in their hands. Ripping the rollcage off, they carefully cut the seatbelts, and loaded the young racer onto the stretcher. The ambulance arrived at the helipad, with the chopper whirring to life, and hastily dashing to the hospital.

Pinkie covered her face with her hands. Not even resisting as she was held fast by a big man, she just stood there with tears leaking thru her fingers as she listened to what she could not bear to look at. Nor could she move. Her legs no longer could support her, and Pinkie fell towards the ground.

Pinkie covered her face with her hands. Not even resisting as she was held fast by a big man, she just stood there with tears leaking thru her fingers as she listened to what she could not bear to look at. Nor could she move. Her legs no longer could support her, and Pinkie fell towards the ground.

@Pripyat Pony, @Ragin’Red Talon, @Hypn0ticD

Nick brake free form the man grab as he went to pinky side, then began to helping her up as he leading her back to the seats and looking at her too. “It ok Pinky they going to take good care of Jack and that a Pinky Promest too.” As he leading her to the seats.

Charles brake free, then he went to sit back down next to Rarity while thinking about this and looking see how this happen too.

A Mail man came to deliver the package to the hotel star, saying that make sure Charles get this, don’t let the CIA get it since it form the NSA and they nodding as they hid the package in a safe make sure CIA don’t see it and then they went back to there work as the Mail man left and went back to his work too.

Edited by Fireblaze