Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

@@Pripyat Pony,@@Fireblaze, @@Hypn0ticD, @@Dawn Stripes, @,

((OOC:I am gonna try and give Dawn a bit of an interaction if possible)) Dennis' and Fluttershy's eyes met for just a moment. He looked at the couple so gently holding each other, seeking comfort in each other, it was a beautiful sight... he only wished he could share their point of view. Colette might have looked like she understood what he felt but just the other day he was the one trying to comfort her, and she was resisting. He would feel guilty of himself if he didn't respond positively at least. He tried to smile but the only thing that he achieved was just shaking his frown of his face. 

The new girl... Burton Colette called her? Maybe a surname? She showed them something that resembled a cutie mark upon the sides of her bottoms. Dennis closed his eyes a bit only peeking with one... he wasn't sure he wanted proof right now if they were so... revealing. Still she offered the evidence and he nodded.

"Yes... the more evidence the better. However i have to make this question, or at least observation... call it whatever you like. Your evidence presents even more questions... like how did you come here? You're a batwinged pegasus... batpony or whatever they call it... you cannot cast magic, thus you would be unable to enter here without a magical gateway of sorts. Unless the world's governments are hiding a gateway to Equestria for themselves you must have entered here with the help of another. Which can only mean that you, the ponies, the Queen, and her changelings... are not the only Equestrians on Earth, and i would very much like to know who brought you here. The fact that you are Equestrian however doesn't equalize itself with noble intentions towards your own kind. You could help dispell those paranoid thoughts of mind by telling me of your affiliations within Equestria."

He paused for a moment to breathe... he had done a lot last night... he had sat down and studied liar behaviors, agents, their armaments, and he had gathered all the information wikipedia offered on the works of CIA and FBI. He wanted to find a way to take Rainbow Dash back... however it was to no good... he couldn't find something that wouldn't make him a target as well. Justice is money, and money is justice these days it seemed. His "futile" search had even taken him to sites on how to figure agents, or liars. He knew that from the specific movements of the eyes a person could be making up something, or lying. He knew that from the vocabulary and grammar someone used they could be trying to fool you.

"Miss... Burton is it? It would also help if you told us how you helped our friends escape. I am sorry... but i simply can't allow myself to be bested a second time. You know what they say right? Fool me once-shame on me, fool me twice-shame on you, fool me thrice... you know the drill. I want more than anything to believe you are who you say and that your intentions are clear... and asking you these questions is all i can do. By the way you should have a shower later... you look tired honestly."

Of course Dennis wasn't saying this out of kindness alone... he was watching her from top to bottom ready to identify any suspicious movements, watching for body language. The shower well... she seemed to need it indeed but this would allow for any bugs she had to be washed off... he knew for fact that even the bugs agents had weren't completely water-proof. 

@, Louise sighed. "I don't really know how to explain this," she said. "But I can try. It was an accident that I came here at all. A unicorn stallion named Justus sent me here, along with himself and the changeling he was battling with, using an illegal spell. I was sent by accident not intent; I was in the area on patrol at the time. We batwinged pegasi were the guards of Princess Luna. After her banishment, Princess Celestia offered us a role as spies, which we accepted. I grew up in my clan knowing everything about our beloved Princess, holding yearly vigils and wishing constantly for her return. I have been away from home a long time."

Louise paused to collect herself, then went on. "I want to go home. I would do anything I could for an Equestrian, as they could perhaps help me to do so. I was able to temporarily compromise security at the base, so that the ponies could escape."

((Will do.))

Catherine smiled and did a little twirl in her deep blue dress. "It is magnifique! Thank you so much, Rarity." She pulled her into another tight hug and let go after just a bit. "I feel like we're so close to getting you all back home. It's going to be hard on all of us... But maybe this won't be goodbye. Maybe some of us could go with you..."

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

@@Dawn Stripes, @@Pripyat Pony,

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure of that~" the first researcher said. "There is a way to operate on the both of you, and still keep you alive!" The other researcher, a gangly man with mousy hair sat himself across the two Ponies, nodding in agreement to what the other had said. "We promised Abernathy to hold off," he said with a frown. "It's not like we haven't done it before; it'll only take us an hour or two." He sighed as he rose again, heading for the doors on the far side of the mess hall, seeing as neither Pony was touching their food. "For now, we're to test your abilities, and run a few scans on you both. Now, if you're both done, you'll need to come with us." The first said, snapping his fingers.

Two large guards quickly moved over to the table, and with a not so gentle tug, got Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash up on their feet, ensuring that they were following along with the occasional prod. "Step lively, ladies! We've been oh, so eager to see what makes you both tick! Please don't keep us waiting any longer than we had to!"

The researchers led Pinkie and Dash down this corridor and that, pointing out whatever form they thought might be of interest, quickly explaining what goes on in each. They explained on how they were usuing the blood they drew from them to "map out their genetic code" to see if they were truly human. The first researcher spewed scientific babble at them, before realizing that he was losing them. "It turns out that you're no more human than when you were before! And that's what makes you both so interesting! How can Equine-like aliens look so human?"

They had arrived at their destination, which were a set of double doors, which opened to reveal a large tiled room with a large contraption in the center, had had a flat bed like device in front of a what looked to be a large circular machine. The first researcher came up behind the Mares, giving them a clap on the shoulder. "While we can't disect you just yet, we do get to use yhis baby on you! State of the art MRI Scanner. All you need to do get a shot, then lie down and hold very still, while we take sophisticated x-rays of the inside of your heads. Now, which one of you ladies would like to go first??"

@@Dawn Stripes, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @, @@Fireblaze,

Colette listened to Burton as she told her story, and got a good look at her supposed 'Cutie Mark.' She excused herself from her girlfriend's side just long enough to acquire the agent's phone. Scrolling through it, she had found said photos. "Alright, I'll take your word there, Burton. But what about the other agents? You said you managed to compromise their security just long enough to get the Ponies out? Sounds a little too convenient to me…"

Colette put the phone down and went back to Fluttershy, pulling her into a tight hug. "Again, I'm glad that you brought Rarity and Fluttershy back to us, and are gonna help in rescuing Dash and Pinkie, but I'm worried. Isn't anyone gonna come after you??"

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@, "If you could," Rarity replied, "I'd like that very much. I could maybe put some of you up in the Boutique; there's room there, or perhaps Applejack could in the barn at Sweet Apple Acres. And it wouldn't be forever, just til you found your hooves."

@@Hypn0ticD, Pinkie bounced up and down. "Meeee!" she exclaimed. "I'll go first! Oooh, does that machine really take photos of the inside of your head? How weird! I wanna go!"

@@Hypn0ticD, "Perhaps," Louise replied. "But, perhaps not. I covered my tracks well, so that they wouldn't know it was me who caused the breach. It would be put down as a glitch; if I say so myself, I'm very good with computers. I took to them very well when I arrived here on this planet, and I tried to blend in with humans as much as I could. True, there's a risk, but believe me when I say that I'd take any risk in order to go home and see my family again... and to meet the Princess of the Night."

Louise then thought of the meteorite that she'd found out about, and decided to tell Colette about it. She took a file from her briefcase and handed it to her. "This might interest you," she added. "Turns out that there might just be a good way of us all going back home."

@Pripyat Pony

"You would do that?! Ah, how wonderful! Oh, maybe I could help you out around the boutique? I used to fantasise about this sort of thing a lot; now it can be a reality." Catherine sat down and took in a deep, relaxing breath, and let it out slowly. "Hmmhmm... What kind of pony do you think I'd be?"

@, @, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Pripyat Pony, @,

Colette took the file, took out the attached picture, and studied it. From what wasn't marked out, she could see that this supposed meteorite was somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle, and that it possessed an extremely large amount of unknown energy. She then noticed a handwritten notation on the corner of the report, reading 'Gateway to another world…?'

"…Alright. I'll take the risk and give you a chance to prove you're trustworthy. Whaddya say, Dennis??" Colette asked as she went over to him, handing him the file. "We should give 'er a shot!" She gave Dennis a moment to study the whilst she turned to address the others."Alright, everyone, let's head out and--" she caught sight of Catherine, who was now sporting an elegant frock. Looking down, Colette just then realized she was still in her pyjamas. Whoops.

"Hold that thought!" She raced up the stairs, coming back down in her standard attire of chucks, tight pants, and a dark hoodie bearing the SCP logo on the chest. "Alright. Now, let's head out!"

@@Hypn0ticD, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Fireblaze,@,

Dennis took the file and started scouring through it for the important parts. He found pictures of a strange meteorite... there were so many tales around dissapearances in the Bermuda triangle, could even one of them be true? The readings showed immense flow of an unknown form of energy. "Unknown"? Could it be that this was the cause of the problems? All the dissapearances, the disturbances, the communication malfunctions? How long was it since it was there? Some attributed earlier historical dissapearances to The Bermuda triangle.

In the meantime Colette got dressed... he admitted it was wierd to see her in pijammas... but she was in her home so that was justified a bit... he saw a logo familiar to him. SCP... secure, contain, protect. He believed that most of the things that SCP people found were made up, but even if they weren't there was little chance to find a glimmer of truth amongst the thousand lies.

"Fan of SCP huh? I've seen some of their entries on Greek Mythological creatures, we should talk about it sometime."

Colette was checking everyone of them in order to make sure they were ready, but when she actually gave the word for them to go it struck him. They were asking for trouble this way... and he had to do something to change this.

"Woah there Colette... you sure we're ready to go out? I mean... don't you at least think that the ponies should change some clothes? Wear some hoodies perhaps? Hospitals have cameras... if we get noticed again... we need to keep this quiet. Can't risk this happening again... there won't be any chance to escape after that and we'll become targets!"

@, "It's hard to tell," Rarity replied. "I hope that you'd be a unicorn, but then, I would think that, wouldn't I?" She smiled. "In any case, I think that as a pony, you'd make a great model. You're wearing that dress really well now!"

@, "I couldn't agree more with what Dennis is saying," Louise replied. "The ponies should wear dark clothes, oh, and perhaps change their hair colour. I've been dying my hair for years. Humans tend to notice brightly coloured hair."

@@Dawn Stripes, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@Fireblaze, @,

Colette looked down at he hoodie, brought a hand up to her head, and smirked, snickering. "There are comparatively very few Skips are based offa Greek legends directly, but there are Skips with Greek heritage. A few of my faves are-- well, I'll have to show you sometime later!"

She then got a good look at Fluttershy as she took her hand and brought her close, then studied Rarity. "You guys're right, but they don't have to wear all dark clothes and black hair to blend in. They just have to look more… human!"

Turning to study Rarity again, she tapped her chin with her free hand. "Do you know how to change your and Fluttershy's hair with magic? You can change yours to a deep auburn, and I bet Flutters would good in strawberry blonde!" Studying them again, Colette continued, "try a chic preppy look for now, Rares, and Fluttershy can try something boho like?? Whadya think??"

((Yes, Rarity can have that ability, in order to save time! And I'll have to provide links for references a little later. Gotta head into work! >.<))

@@Hypn0ticD,

"I did not expect you to." Diliges responded, looking back out the window towards the setting sun. (assuming it is setting.)

--

Logan's attention was briefly snapped from the road ahead of him to the phone sitting in the cup holder of his car. The device was ringing and the ID displayed Angie. Then it was either her, or AJ. The officer reached down and picked up the device, tapping the 'answer' button as he placed it to his ear. After a second he spoke, "What's going on?" Simple response for an uninformed individual.

(I am kinda pressed for time and still blanking on how to execute Justus' team's delay. I'll try to make a post about that later tonight)

---

@,

Kai'sa sighs, "Loneliness is indeed a frightening concept... It is something I've dealt with for years. Imagine losing your connection to the Changelings. Not in the way you have, you still have two that you can hear. Imagine losing all of them. I wasn't a low ranking member back home. I was raised in the Hive... I was able to hear many of us. To have that suddenly torn away, no communication to anyone, was rather jarring. I have become used to it, though that does not lessen its pain."

The Changeling laughs mirthlessly, "Kindness is a pretty rare thing to come by out here, especially in my line of work. Even back home, though you addressed that... I guess we're all broken in some way."

She runs the back of her hand over her forehead, staring blankly into space for a few seconds before she answers the Queen's final question, "I cannot say for sure. I like to believe that I will, however. Justus has to know that I'm not so compliant so as to follow him forever."

@Hypn0ticD, @Pripyat Pony, @~Victorious Dale~, @nioniosbbbb, @Dawn Stripes, @~Shadow Wolf~.

“Well I know the CIA, FBI agents wouldn’t hesitated to shoot at us so I thinking we need go back to my place since I got some weapons to defend us with because they want to get the ponies back anyway they can and I thinking that we need to step up our defense. In other words we need to keep them off our back so this way we can get them to here home and make sure they are safe. After this since they know I know too much about there Agency since I use to work for NSA, I am going to dissaperd but I can you guys only since I will give you codes to contact me and I be scripting my phone by using a new Blackbarry they made since it can do that.” Charles saying as he was looking at them.

@@00Pony,Her stomach murmured... she hadn't eaten much on the way... and it was taxing to cast magic with an empty stomach.

"If your little Justus intends to kill me by starving well done he's succeeding... isn't there any food here? I feel like i could eat the wall right now... I thought he wanted me alive for whatever purpose he had... where the hell is he?"

Chrysalis counted the time... and she figured that Kai'sa had stayed a lot of time. He figured there was indeed something going on for Kai'sa to be here and not Justus.

"He's on work isn't he? He's trying to stop my potential saviors. Forget food... if they don't live i am the one that's going to be eaten by worms or worse. You can help Kai'sa... tell me about what he has, what he can do... and i can help prepare them... even if he hasn't told you his plan you must know something about this organisation:what guns they have, how many they are, how he works, what this facility has in store..."

Maybe however she was expecting or demanding too much, maybe she didn't want to, maybe she didn't deem her worthy.

"I will not hold you guilty for not helping if you cannot, in fact i would advise you to get out of here. You have risked much simply to talk to me, simply to meet me... and it has hurt us both. You didn't have to... why did you even come?"

"It's hard to tell," Rarity replied. "I hope that you'd be a unicorn, but then, I would think that, wouldn't I?" She smiled. "In any case, I think that as a pony, you'd make a great model. You're wearing that dress really well now!"

Catherine blushed and smiled widely at Rarity. "A- A model?" She was screaming inside of her head. Un modèle! Je pourrais être un modèle de mode pour Rareté! Ce serait comme un rêve devenu réalité. "Hah! That would be amazing. It would be an honour to be your model. Of course, if that's what you meant, that is."

@

Fluttershy stayed back to watch for a while, until things seemed to settle down into a quiet enough situation that she could feel comfortable moving through it. Colette had accepted Louise, and so Fluttershy was less worried on that account.

Dennis was poring over the materials she'd given him, with a concerned, ardent look in his eyes. Since Colette was busy, Fluttershy hopped down from the counter and trotted near to him, approaching from one side.

It was so very awkward to talk to him, and yet...

"You're...upset about Dash too?" she said, internally smacking herself for the statement's obviousness the minute it came out of her mouth. "I mean..."

@@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Dawn Stripes, @,

((Trying my hand more at a southern accent. Lemme know of ya need me to translate!))

Applejack merely glanced at Diliges before hearing that rich baritone* finally pick up and answer.

"Well, a fine howdy to you, too, Logan!" Applejack said with a bit of a chuckle. She knew Logan long enough to know he wasn't one to beat around the bush, so she cut straight to the chase. "I just spoke ta that Shawn fella on this air tawk-box, and he said that-" she needed a moment to focus on keeping herself together- " the others were cougt raight afteer the race. Taken by ageunts. Shawn said we're tew far ta turn 'round, 'n Ah know it, but Ah'm torn Logan. Ah know we gotta save that oversaized bot fly, but Ah wanna save mah friends."

Applejack took another moment to wipe away a few more forming tears before finishing. "Shawn said he was a fixin' ta stop inna are or two. He says he's gettin' tarred. If'n we do stop, do ya mind we go fer a walk for a lil' bit?"

((Is Logan a baritone?))

Edited by Hypn0ticD

(Okay, here's how I hope to handle this: Kai'sa will give Chryssie what info she can before clearing out edits Justus gets back. He'll be a bit confident in his agents to handle the rescuers, but wouldn't take into account family ties, not that Kai'sa's really related to Chryssie but hey (I hear Wash screaming 'Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal' right now) Anyway, Kai'sa gives info, Chryssie passes along info, rescuers get info and just seconds to a minute later everything hits the fan. That'll make the agent post come a little later, obviously. Sound good? Am I procrastinating? Yes, but with good reason as I am still working out some kinks)

@,

For the first time since she came there, Kai'sa gave a truly legitimate smile, "I was hoping you'd ask that. Yes, he's on a job, but will be back. I can tell you a little bit. The organization is surprisingly well equipped. They are essentially a paramilitary group. The strike team trying to stop your friends have a chopper or two, and are all pretty well armed with military grade firearms. I'm not sure how many of them there are however."

She glances at the clock, "They will try to capture any Equestrians, and likely will kill the humans, though they might capture them as well. Why, I do not know. Any other specific questions?"

---

@@Hypn0ticD,

(Yep, Logan's a baritone. Trust me: I don't need translation. I read a ton of Brian Jacques. He wrote every accent phonetically. Scottish are surprisingly difficult.)

Logan couldn't help but crack a smile at her voice. There was always something immensely charming about a Southern accent, and hers was just the best of the bunch. But he was no stranger to detecting things. Through the chipper greeting and her sweet tones, Logan could tell there was an underlying of sadness and irritation. She confirmed this suspicion soon enough by relaying information. Apparently the other ponies were grabbed at the race. Had it been in his nature, Logan could have swore. The officer sighed slightly, "That's mighty unfortunate... I understand how you feel, hun... As soon as we get that Queen, we can start heading for the rest. At least we'd better."

He fell silent for a second, biting the inside of his cheek before responding to the last portion of her speech, "I guess a stop might be necessary. But, yeah, I'd like that, AJ." A few more seconds of silence, and then, "How're you holding up? What with everything happening so quick and all.."

Rarity smiled at Cat, before tuning into the rest of the conversation. Apparently, she was to change hers and Fluttershy's hairstyles, so that they wouldn't be too obvious. She could do that. She turned her own hair first, before Fluttershy's and stood back to enjoy the effect. To Cat, she said as an aside, "It's easier than you'd think, to be a model. And I think you'd do a great job."

@@00Pony, For some reason Chrysalis didn't like the last thing. She seemed like she was in a hurry, and she wanted to rid her of any more pain...

"As i said some food would be nice... Hmmm... Where can i find some explosive, and flammable materials here? If there is a map of it i'd like to see to memorize... i intend to burn this place to the ground." Fire... only it could erase the sins that had been committed on this place, cleansing fire that would consume everyone right here. That's what she did when she was angry... she simply burned everything that stood and watch it crumble before her. War... those idiots would soon understand what a one woman war would entail.

@@Pripyat Pony,@@00Pony,  

Chrysalis wasted no time in contact Diliges and Cicada. They needed to know...

"I have some more info about our little friends. I would suggest you to keep your guard up... they're coming for you i believe. They are part of a paramilitary group... criminals... which means they will not act by the law, but it also means you are free to show no mercy should you wish to... In one word they are traitors... deserters... you know how much i hate them all, i do not have to tell you. They posses military level equipment, probably stolen, and two choppers are headed your way from what i can tell. I think those "choppers" are the flying machines with the spinning blades on top? Poor excuses for wings if you ask me..."

@@Dawn Stripes, Dennis thought a bit before speaking, he had to be careful not to hurt Fluttershy this time. It's true what the bronies said... hurt Fluttershy and be labeled a monster for the rest of your life. Huh... exaggerating of course. 

"No i'm not upset about Dash..."  he said sighing... but before Fluttershy had time to make a reaction he spoke again.

"I am upset about me... i feel like i hold some responsibility to this... I could have stopped this! I saw them pointing at us, counting us! But i thought that it was just some fans... but when i took a closer look while they were checking us... i recognized them."

He could not face her and turned a bit towards the other direction his face.

"How much will my forgetfulness cost us? You had to go through all this... i hated it that i couldn't do anything to stop you, it was worse that i was drugged to unconsciousness and not beaten into it. It's one thing knowing you fought for the ones you love, another thing you were disabled. I hate being bested like that."

Maybe Fluttershy was feeling a bit guilty for having escaped but... he figured that Rainbow would eventually choose to stay back and sacrifice herself, and he admired her for that.

"Guess we can't have it all... for that matter i am glad you survived, i guess Rainbow stayed back to buy you some time? She is like that. Who knows what experiments they might be doing to them... i am worried, but this time... i am going to on alert. We humans have a saying here... fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you, fool me thrice... something bad is gonna happen to you."

@

Fluttershy's brow creased with a murmur. Dennis seemed...angry. Fluttershy understood how he must be feeling that way, but rather than confident that Rainbow Dash would somehow find her way back to them, she was worried about what everyone might do. Everything was just getting so far out of control.

"A-actually..." Fluttershy scratched the back of her neck. "Rainbow Dash was just...caught first. Pinkie stayed behind with her to make sure she was okay."

@@Dawn Stripes"I don't think it really matter anyway does it? I am worried what they'll do to her... she acts like a tough "nut" to crack, but she does have a heart and i have seen it. She's there... and it's partly my fault for her being there... i just hope i can contribute somehow to all these efforts of getting her and Pinkie back. Here i have something for you that will help you..."

He turned and got his backpack and started searching for a small item and once he got it he showed it to her.

"This is a pepper spray... i got some of them but not many, i want you to have one just in case. It's a self-defense item, you point the edge... here this thing... at the one assaulting you aiming for the eyes and press on the button... here."

He says showing her, he is careful to be clear and understandable with each word careful not to stutter. It was difficult, he was pressuring himself, and he frowned. 

"If you feel threatened, anyone tries to grab you, use it... don't hesitate. It will spray them with an irritating substance that will block their sight and actions... but be warned it isn't effective against many, and it will dissipate after a while."

Dennis patted her on her back a bit. She seemed stressed and worried, exhausted... she had been through a lot.

"We'll find a way Flutters... in the end if we have to we'll ask for asylum and amnesty, they can't ignore international laws and rights no matter what they say about you. Public opinion will agree with us too... but in any case we'll find a way... so worry not."

@@Dawn Stripes, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Fireblaze, @, @,

((Alright, enough side talk. Let's get Jack back in the picture, shall we??

I have no idea what Charles just said Fireblaze, so I'm gonna wing it!

Also, I'll try to explain things and try to tie them together in in a bit Dawn!))

"I think you and Louise are the only ones here who can reliably handle a gun, Charles…" Colette said as she inspected Rarity's work. "And at any rate, we're heading straight for where Dash and Pinkie are being held. Maybe you can swing by your place and grab what you need, then meet us along the way??"

She made her way over to Fluttershy, whom was being shown how to use a can of mace. A pity, too. She didn't seem to notice the change… Colette sidled up to her girlfriend and ran a hand through her hair. "Hope ya don't mind, but I asked Rarity to change both her and your hair." She took a step back to admire the now disguised Pegasus more. "I was right. You do look good as a blonde! 'Was right about the style, too!"

Colette then wrapped an arm around the Pegasus handled her to the door. "Let's get a move on! I'm sure Jack's dying to have some visitors! Cat, Dennis, you can ride with me!" She led her girlfriend out to her car, looking back to see if the others were following, smirking to see that they were. She opened the doors for all of her passengers before climbing in herself. She backed out of the driveway and led the way down the road. "Hey Cat? Call Jack and tell 'im we're comin'!"

@Hypn0ticD @nioniosbbbb, @Pripyat Pony, @~Shadow Wolf~, @~Victorious Dale~

“Sure I will meet you guys at the hospitable.” Charles saying as he running to his Car then getting in. “Nick I need you follow me since I need your help anyway.” Then he Looking to Rarity as he smiles to her and then nodding. “Becarefule my Sweet Angel.”

“Sure Uncle.” Then Nick Get into his car then they drove off to Charles place as they went to get some weapons for the rescue Party.

Cat smiled again at Rarity's comment, then got up, put on her shoes, and got in the car. "Collie, don't forget we have to go to the hotel too." She pulled out her phone and texted Jack. She then slipped her phone back into her purse and buckled up. "Alright, I texted Jack and told him we're on our way."

I'm on my way over, along with the rest of us. Rarity and Fluttershy are with us too. See you soon. <3