Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD, @@Fireblaze, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Dawn Stripes, Dennis froze... his worst fear had been confirmed. He hoped that this wasn't true... he hoped that it was a lie. He would have been equally shaken if this was a coma, but this... his last memories of him were those of frustrated anger. He hated the fact that they had fought, that they didn't have the time to apologize for the whole thing... and he was sorry for Colette.

"Colette you don't... you don't have to do this... what you need right now is a moment of rest. I don't know how much you and the others knew Jack but... i will understand if you choose to stay home. There's no need for all of us to end up on the search anyways... and i know for fact that Fluttershy wants to hear about this, to stand by you and your pain. I will call you later when you're feeling better okay?"

Turning to Catherine he gave her a look of sympathy... was there something he could truly say?

"I don't know if you will believe this or not but... i share your grief. Although i knew him far less than you did i could tell he was a great man. Go home and rest... we shall take from now on."

@@Hypn0ticD

Fluttershy placed her hand on Colette's arm and nodded. There was too much emotion running around for her to do much of anything else--she could only hope that, as poor as she was as this whole girlfriend thing, Colette would know that she wanted to be there for her.

It was different when one of Angel's relatives died. Why couldn't Fluttershy be like that? She was an expert at consoling the bereaved denizens of the forest who came to her home, and she'd buried plenty of small rodents with no fuss or tears. That had even seemed to carry over into St. Mary's for a while---but Fluttershy didn't accept as easily that Colette would just have to grieve for a while, the hard-snouted stance she took with her own animals. She didn't want Colette to cry--and, what's more, she reflected, she didn't exactly wear the dress in this relationship. She'd always been the one in charge when her animals were in trouble before.

(edited)

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Fireblaze, @, @@Dawn Stripes,

"It's Cat who lost Jack," Colette sad as she reached up and squeezed Fluttershy's hand, yet looking into Catherine's eyes. She wanted to go with the others, despite the latest bomb that was dropped in their collective laps. Dennis was right, however. Jack had just died, and Catherine would need some time to grieve."We can check you outta your hotel, then I can drop you off my place…"

Colette then turned to face her girlfriend, then glanced to Rarity. "What do you guys wanna do? Do you both still wanna come with me, or do you wanna go with them??"

Edited by Hypn0ticD

Catherine wanted to go and stay with the rest, but she didn't know how much of a help she'd be in her current state. She guessed at this point that she just didn't want to be alone at home. She wiped away the rest of her tears, cleared her throat, and looked up to the others. "If everyone else is going... I want to go too."

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Dawn Stripes,

((The other researcher has the scans))

Pinkie was led to another set of double doors, which in turn opened to an operating room, two beds on either side. Pinkie was led to the farther bed and ordered to lie down again.

The guards burst through the doors moments later, dragging the still struggling Rainbow Dash, holding onto her arms as best they could. "Get the little mustang on the bed and strap 'er down." The other researcher said as he showed the first researcher the scans, a deep frown on his face and shaking his head. He said something before turning to Dash, now strapped down on the bed.

"We're very dissappointed in both of your scans. We're gonna have to do them all over again, but in the meantime~!" he, along with the other researcher had already went to the cabinet in the far corner of the room, producing several syringes, along with several other sharp instruments. "We're gonna take small samples of your skin. Be a good Pony and hold still. I might use the painkiller."

The other researcher loomed over Pinkie at this time, already swabbing her arm, in. "Ah, will you stop fucking with 'er and get it done?? Abernathy's gonna be back soon."

@@Dawn Stripes, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Fireblaze, @,

"You really don't have to if you don't want to, Cat…" Colette said as she got up, helping the grieving girl up. "Let's go. You guys head out to the choppers. We'll be on the next ride." She took Fluttershy's hand as she watched Dennis and company leave before leading her group out of the doors. "Lead the way, Cat!"

(edited)

@@Hypn0ticD,

Rainbow Dash made a few struggling writhes just for the principle of it, looking over to Pinkie. "Give 'em Tartarus," she murmured, deciding that Pinkie senses were the only way she might ever get back at these villains.

@Pripyat Pony

Twilight fell in a slump onto her bed, holding a forehead and rubbing it anxiously as though she could find her horn there if she looked hard enough. It had been a long ride. She was used to being able to travel to the edge of Equestria in shorter time than this.

After finding a comb she could brush up with a bit, she patted her pillow and stared around the room. Cicada was nearby, having taken a bed in the same room. Twilight considered trying to strike up a conversation, but so far, the Changelings had been pretty terse. Was it even appropriate to just talk about the weather? Twilight didn't know how these things were supposed to go. What she wouldn't give for Celestia! Or a good book!

She cleared her throat. "Er...I didn't pack a toothbrush. You don't happen to have a spare, do you?" 

Wow, was that dumb. Twilight looked away and decided maybe she should give up on diplomacy for the night. And her teeth would survive one night without being brushed...

Edited by Dawn Stripes

@Hypn0ticD, @Dawn Stripes, @nioniosbbbb, @Pripyat Pony, @~Shadow Wolf~

“Ok we will make sure we are ok too.” Then Charles went to Dennis and Nick. “Let go guys and time a wasting too.” Then  he walking towards the outside to the choppers while he was thinking and was looking at them too.

(edited)

@, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Pripyat Pony,

((Godmodding a little again to move things along a little! In other words, come on people, post!))

Colette followed just behind Catherine, wrapping an arm around Fluttershy's waist as she did so. She wondered whether or not she was doing the right thing by hanging onto her girlfriend, instead of continuing to hold onto the bereaved Catherine.

She turned to Rarity, and asked if she could join Cat… Colette watched as she did, not being able to help but take notice of just how… "normal" both Ponies looked. It was truly a strange thing to be thinking this at such a time, but she couldn't help but to think about it… She noticed that hardly anyone took notice of them as she trekked on toward their destination, whereas they would've attracted at least two dozen stares around this time... now they passed off as regular, fashionable girls, herself being the closest thing to a standout…

Edited by Hypn0ticD

Catherine walked with her head slightly down and an arm around Rarity's middle. She wasn't entirely sure where they were walking to anymore, so she let Rarity guide her in the right direction. Her tears started to well up again, but she quickly wiped them away. She let out a nervous chuckle and said, "He's... actually gone, isn't he? It all feels so unreal, like it's just a bad dream that I will wake up from. But... I know that's not going to happen."

(edited)

@@Dawn Stripes, @@Pripyat Pony,

Like the researchers were in the mood to endure such antics anymore than they had to! The guards had Pinkie strapped down just as tightly as Dash before the researcher was finished creating the first bleb. "Don't even try it." He said to the pink Mare coldly, tearing away the bit of blebbed skin none too gently.

The other researcher meanwhile, was working on his third sample, when something caught his eye. Through all her struggling, Dash had revealed a bit of her cutie mark… "What the hell is that??" He said, pulling the Pegasus' pants down, revealing the entire cartoonishly bright mark. "This one has an ass tat. Check the other one!"

"This one has one, too. I'm already on it." The other said, exposing the pink one's thigh, sticking a needle into the yellow balloon and blebbing it.

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD,

Rainbow Dash grimaced and moaned to herself. She felt violated in the worst way, and could barely move anymore to do anything about it. After the humans had taken their samples, she just sort of hung there, soundless, keeping herself from going under the dark left in her own consciousness. 

@@Dawn Stripes, Cicada looked over at Twilight and half smiled. She understood how difficult it would be for the alicorn to speak to her, a changeling, in even a moderately friendly manner. Despite Twilight turning away, Cicada decided that it would be a good idea if they could at least be on fairly civil terms.

"Here," she said, holding out a travel toothbrush to Twilight. "It's a fold up one; it came with the spongebag, but I already have one. You can have it, if you like."

~~~

@@00Pony,

Clare felt restless and on edge. She was sharing a room with Diliges, and had barely spoken a word to the others. She didn't quite know what it was which made her feel this way, but still, it was there and she wasn't going to ignore it. Clare had often had this feeling; she jokingly passed it off as "women's intuition" but never ignored it. She looked over at Diliges.

"Do you get the feeling that something bad is going to happen?" she asked.

~~~

@@Hypn0ticD, @,

Rarity tried to comfort Cat as best as she could. It was difficult, cuz she'd never suffered anything like it, altho the forced separation from her beloved sister and cat was telling on her nerves. At least tho Sweetie Belle and Opal weren't lost to her forever. She would see them again. Rarity hoped with all her heart that this was true. She gave Cat a comforting squeeze.

"Just let it all out," she said. "You'll feel better that way. If you want to cry, just cry." She pulled out a packet of tissues and handed them to Cat. Rarity also noticed how little attention she and Fluttershy were receiving from the humans who passed them and was relieved. This way, perhaps, they might be able to stay safe until they could go home... after, of course, they'd rescued their friends.

~~~

As the needle sank into Pinkie's skin, she sneezed again. This time, the researchers were covered completely in thick pink and silver glitter flakes. "Sorry," she giggled. "Always happens! Just like I told you before." Absently, Pinkie pulled her hands free from the straps, seemingly without effort, and pulled a hanky out of nowhere to blow her nose. She then wiggled her hands back into the straps and smiled innocently.

@,

(She's in a padded cell. That's about it.) 

---

@@Hypn0ticD,

The woman had glanced down at her computer at Shawn's first question, even if it had been a joke. When he'd spoken again she had taken a second before finally responding, working something out that got the group a decent price cut. She gave them a friendly smile and a wave after handing them the key-cards, going back to tacking away at her computer.

--

When the Scotsman wrapped his arm about her shoulders, Angelica leaned slightly into the side of him on natural impulse. She glanced at the weapon tucked in its holster for a second before speaking, "As much fun as shooting would be, I don't think it'd go over too well with the feds if we fired a weapon at a place that wasn't a range, or one of us didn't own. I can still demonstrate how to hold it and the basics, just without... you know, the really fun part."

She shrugged slightly, "But in all honesty all choices sound fun! What are you keen on doing?"

--

(Applejack was examining the small plastic thingy that was handed to her when Logan approached her. She looked up to him with a look of utter confusion on her face. "Now whay'd give us these ere- whadda dry call it? kre-dit carrds? Do we hafta pay ta git in ar rooms? Ah ain't got no bits on me…" 

Realizing she may have just made herself sound incredibly dense, she let out a sheepish chuckle. "Why dontcha show me how this ere thingy works, then we take that walk?")

Logan crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow in amusement at Applejack's trying to figure out the function of the card. When she asked to be shown how it worked, he wrapped her in a partial hug, "That was probably cuter than you think, just so you know." He commented with a slight chuckle before stepping away, taking the card between two fingers and holding it up as he spoke, "This is actually a key card for your motel room here, not a credit card, though it works in sort of the same way. Rather than being a little card that you run through a scanner to pay for something, you slide it into a slot on your room's door and it unlocks it, so only you or someone else with the appropriate card can access it."

He hands it back, gesturing towards the hall some of the others had started down, "Lets find your room so you can give the card a try."

(That feels a little better than the original version. I'm not 100% sure what room she's in anymore, so I'll leave that bit to you.)

---

@@Pripyat Pony,  

Diliges had resorted himself to sitting in a chair within the room, one foot resting on the other knee and his hands clasped over his chest as he looked towards the doorway of the room. He glanced over at Clare when she spoke, and he gave a slow nod, "I do. I've been having that feeling since my Queen was taken, but I feel worse about it now. If they took her, it stands to reason they'll be coming after us. It doesn't help that she contacted my Commander and I, relaying that they are in fact doing just that. I don't like the idea of them searching and my not having seen them yet. It just means the worst is yet to come. I do not like feeling uneasy, but it cannot be helped right now."

Edited by 00Pony

(edited)

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Dawn Stripes,

((Pinkie's taking the whole situation rather lightly, considering a man forcefully exposed her thigh and buttock…))

"God dammit." The researcher said through clenched teeth, ripping away the last bit of skin.. "I think we're done for now. Have Abernathy put up with this one!" He said as he backed away, leaving the guards to unstrap the Ponies.

They gave them a small bit of time to make themselves decent before they marched them off to the other side of the building, telling them when.Ans where to turn until they came meet Abernathy, who was just standing in front of a heavy door, eyeing both mares up and down. "Looks like one of you is finally starting to get it!" She mused aloud as she ushered them both into the room, which turned out to veal small, plain windowless room, like many of the rooms in this prison. It was simply furnished with a large square table and four chairs, two on either side.

"Plant your asses over here," Abernathy said curtly, leaning in and narrowing her eyes at Pinkie Pie. "Don't try any of your cartoon shit with me tonight, or so help me, I will pistol-whip your teeth out on the first offense! Now you'd better behave!"

She shoved her into the farther chair before taking a seat across from them, dropping into her seat. "Well, then,now that we're all settled in, I'll get right to it. The both of you and your friends did a pretty decent job of making yourselves look human, but you didn't do a good enough job." Abernathy then produced the group picture from a manila file that that was in the chair beside her, sliding it to the ponies. "Ya'll shoulda done a better hiding your abilities and taken better care to hide those extra appendages a' yours. Especially you, Pinkness!" Abernathy said with a bit of edge in her voice. "I have a half a mind to just shoot you in the face right now to end my misery." She said, a cold smile playing itself on her lips. "Now start talking. How'd you do it??"

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@Pripyat Pony, @Hypn0ticD, @Dawn Stripes,

"I want to be strong... but it hurts." Catherine closed her eyes tightly, forcing a few tears to stream down her face, which she cleaned up with the tissues. They soon reached the destination to wait for their ride. Cat found a short wall surrounding the helipad and decided to sit down there. Soon the tears stopped flowing and she was left with just dry sobs and wet tissues. This started to frustrate her. Why was she reacting this badly to the loss of Jack? She was about to break it off with him anyway... However she couldn't help but care for him. He was still a friend, but the others didn't seem to be reacting this badly. So why must she?

((I'm assuming the pad is on the ground, so there would be no problem with a low wall, right?))

@@Pripyat Pony

"Oh! --Thank you." Twilight gratefully accepted the brush, standing there a moment too long and clearing her throat. "Normally I--try to plan better, but things have been a little--out of place with me ever since I got here. Too much is different."

She tried to think of more to say to the Changeling, and ran into the bathroom to get herself ready for bed.

When she finally threw a scrunchie around her hair to keep it in one place and fluffed up the pillows on Applejack's side of the bed she assumed they would share--there were only two in the room, but they were plenty large--she glanced over to watch the Changeling. It felt a little empty on that side of the room, when the both of AJ and her were over here.

(So what is the Changeling doing?)

"You seem to have gotten used to this place rather fast," she said, considering a tentative safe step in their conversation.

@@Hypn0ticD

Rainbow Dash hugged herself and looked at the ground.

(Man, is Dennis ever gonna' be pissed...)

@@00Pony, "I think that we ought to take turns sleeping tonight," Clare said, thinking as she spoke that it sounded a bit insane, but still there was that feeling which she couldn't ignore. "One of us sleeps and the other's on guard, then if something happens, the guard can wake the other. That way, we won't be taken by surprise."

Clare thought for a moment, then said, "Can you do any magic? Your second in command, Cicada, mentioned that she can do small bits of magic, and your Queen can do lots, but can you?"

~~~

@, Rarity hugged Cat, just as she did when comforting Fluttershy back home. She suppressed a sigh as once again she wished that she and her friends could just go home.

~~~

@@Hypn0ticD, Pinkie felt that she'd made her point when she'd messed with the researchers before. In any case, she felt she needed to save her energy for the moment. "What do you mean, exactly?" she asked in reply to Abernathy's question. "Do what?"

Pinkie wasn't being a smartmouth, she genuinely didn't know what the agent was refering to. How they got to Earth? Or something else?

~~~

@@Dawn Stripes, Cicada was sitting on her bed brushing her hair when Twilight spoke to her. She was surprised, but ready to continue the conversation.

"I don't really know, exactly," she replied. "But I have a theory. The thing is, we changelings are very good at adapting ourselves to the situation; it goes with the territory of actually being a changeling along with being able to change our shape. Plus, our mane colour is naturally dark so doesn't show up as you ponies' manes do."

@@00Pony,

((Found a Scottish guide online, so I'm gonna try my hand at it! … watch me suck!))

"Ah~ I'm up fer looking like a badass now!" Shawn chirped, looking out if the hotel doors. "We can just sneak aff intae the woods out fur a wee bit! Ye can show me how ya hold a gun there! Do ye need ta get anythin' from yer room??" He asked, taking a moment to realize that they were sharing the same room… "Well, er-- lessgo drap oor stuff, then let's shoot the craw!"

Shawn led the way to their room, carrying both his and Angie's luggage, placing it on their respective beds before leading her around to a back door, and into the edge of the woods. "Well, here we are, Angie! After you!"

@@00Pony, ((OOC:I am going to try and make things interesting for you... if you feel this is impossible or out of character tell me and i can edit this))

Chrysalis had been weary all this time... she felt imprisoned, she felt that all this time her movements had been limited. She needed to do something... and not just wait. So why not... cause some commotion? She was a volatile and dangerous creature to them so why not show just how much of that creature she could be? She knew now that she was in a ship, and she could feel the subtle movements left and right. She looked at the camera with intrigue... this mechanical invention followed her every movement, she smiled deviously on the inside as her eyes narrowed in supposed curiosity. She was indeed curious... but she was also smart... and the idea that had spiked her mental focus was now building itself on execution. 

She tore the lower part of her dress, she had to be light for this thing, and a long dress handing down would only serve to hamper her movements. What she did next would look nothing more than an acrobatic dance. From Television and the Internet she had seen that some dancers use it to cover their faces. It seems that it was customary or perhaps a hidden face would force someone to look at them in the eyes. Nevertheless she attempted to do the same thing wrapping this around her face. She wanted to confuse the camera by looking back and forth... then out of the blue she made an elegant jump towards it from the left while the camera was still turning. She had, though with difficulty, suceeded to get out of her sight and now was aiming with a high kick at the camera as she attempted to smash it. She had found from before the connection point and as she tore this apart she felt herself being shocked down witha jolt of electricity. Breathing heavily from the unexpected surprise and pain she felt from falling down she stood up as quickly as she could. She had to make sure the same thing happened with the lamps and any other major lighting in the room. 

After finishing her task she paused for a moment... now all she had to do was wait and listen for the sound of her captors coming to see what's wrong. She would not be surprised again by those "tasers" and the fold she had put on her mouth would serve as some protection to gas weapons should they be used. If they tried tossing one of those objects that acted like a blinding brilliance spell she would throw them right back... see how they like their own medicine. 

There would no doubt be complications... but she was willing to try this at first. If this succeeded she wouldn't risk the lives of others, she wouldn't need to have their lives thrown away for her dammed sake. Regardless if what Kai'sa said was true... this might even force Mr Justus to come... she would finish things right there and then, and she would drag his sorry ass in the sea down to the dregs of the ocean where he belonged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@@Hypn0ticD,@@Dawn Stripes,@,@@Pripyat Pony, @@Fireblaze, ((OOC:And yes Dawn... Dennis is going to be pissed... from what i understood... did they just scrape their cutie marks off their butts? Like cupcakes and shit? Wtf does blebbing mean i googled it but found nothing i could understand))

Dennis was sorry but he wasn't sure of how to show this after all. He was a man of few words and he was unsure if what he even said was getting through. Regardless he followed Nick and Charles ((OOC:is Claire/Louise with us?)) at the attempt to look for clues. Once he deemed it was time he spoke again. 

"It's a pity... all this... and then... I mean we lost the ponies, our friends, our... loved ones, and now Jack dies. I would say things couldn't get any worse but i've been known to be proven wrong before."

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@nioniosbbbb, @Hypn0ticD, @Dawn Stripes, @~Shadow Wolf~, @Pripyat Pony,

Charles was driving the car as he hearing Nick rambling about law and other stuff. Charles decide tell Nick truth about law and order. “You know Nick Law, order is a Two way Street, One want to defend it, up hold the law but other want to expose the law what it really is and remember Justices isn’t always blind it cross-eyed. You see NSA do get exposed led some times like CIA, FBI, Police and the Millitary. Because You know cops do take bribes form Mob Boss and Criminals. Same as CIA, FBI and Most of the NSA they take Bribes to hide the Real truth. Like someone who in charge of the CIA but keeping this Truth form the President and the Media too. Because if the President know about this, then he will sent army or someone to ask us to see him but he didn’t it so you think there all truth about the law.Well you getting at taste on the Real truth on the law.”

Charles keep driving as he was looking at the road heading to the area were they were taken, as he was looking out for anything and then thinking about that Agent Who help Rarity and Futtershy escape while he was looking at this and then he may need one person that he can trust but right now he have to figure this out with his friends.

Edited by Fireblaze

(edited)

@@Dawn Stripes, @@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony,

"Yeah, let's do that. I heard one a' them overgrown bugs was in mah room---with MAH Princess! That don't sit right with me!"

Applejack took Logan's hand and led him first in the wrong direction, giggled sheepishly, before turning around and heading to her room. Once there, AJ handed the keycatd over to Logan. She watched as Logan demonstrated how to swipe the card before opening the door.

AJ stepped inside, eyeing the Changeling on the far bed. "Jus' because yer in the same room as Twi an Ah, don't mean Ah havfta trust ya."

Applejack dropped her bag next to Twilight's* before turning back to the Changeling commander. "Logan and Ah are fixin' ta walk fer a spell. Twi had better be in one piece when Ah, or so help me Celestia, Ahm agonna come after you and raise Tatarus on your hide, ya hear??"

((*wherever Twilight put her bag…))

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD, @@Dawn Stripes,

Cicada stared right back at Applejack.

"For your information," she said, "Twilight and I were having a civil conversation when you walked in. You don't have to like me, but you can at least be as polite and reasonable as she is being. In any case, doesn't your race preach love and tolerance? Threatening me doesn't seem very tolerant, at least from where I'm standing. In any case, I need Twilight's help in order to rescue my Queen. I'm hardly going to do anything to ruin that, am I? I have the ability to do small magics, but alicorn magic is naturally the best, which I need for the rescue. Your loyalty is impressive, but just think about this for a moment. What you feel about your friends is what I feel for my Queen. We grew up together like sisters and I would protect her to the end. Can you at least understand that?"

~~~

@@Fireblaze, @, @,

As soon as everyone was inside the helicopter, Louise decided to introduce herself to those who didn't know exactly who she was. She had already checked and doublechecked that the area where they all sat was safe, and that only the group would hear her.

"My name is Louise," she said, "And I was the one who helped Fluttershy and Rarity to escape. I would have prefered if all four had gotten out, but sadly, that wasn't to be. I expect that most of you are thinking about whether or not you can trust me. Well, you can. I have perfectly good reasons for helping the mares escape; and here they are. I'm an Equestrian myself, and I want to go home. You can believe me that I would not want anything to stop that from happening.

"However, there is one other who you need to be careful of, beside the government agents who hold the ponies. He is a unicorn and his name is Justus. He was battling a changeling when he performed a forbidden spell which not only transported himself and his foe, but also, inadvertantly, myself to Earth. I want to bring him back to Equestria so that the Princesses can punish him. Especially Princess Luna, who I understand has returned. She wouldn't like the fact that one of her guards was dragged away from Equestria for no good reason.

"On my phone is a complete map of the area where the others are imprisoned. I will send it to everyone's phones in a moment, if you will give me your numbers. The best chance we have of getting the others out would be to strike at night. The main agent, Abernathy, will very likely be absent from the site but there will be guards. So knowing the layout of the site would be useful. However, we must all be very careful."

She finished and awaited reactions from the group.

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Hypn0ticD

Twilight tried to replicate the regal smile that Celestia was able to use whenever the situation got remotely out of control; most certainly, she failed horribly.

"It's alright, Applejack. I'll be safe here with Cicada. You don't need to worry about me."
To tell the truth, Twilight felt more justified in worrying about Applejack. Maybe it was the world, but something about humans still didn't entirely sit right. And Applejack was going off alone, with just one? "Just..." She nervously grabbed her bag from beside the bed and rifled through it for hair clips. "Don't stay out too late, okay? We--have to hit the road again tomorrow. Better be well rested."

(OOC: Is Fluttershy in this rescue copter BTW? I assume so, but Colette might have wanted her to stay home.) 

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Hypn0ticD,  @~Shadow Wolf~, @nioniosbbbb

Charles was thinking, then again she was the one get Rarity, Futtershy out of that place so he decide to give her his cell phone number while looking at her and then will get the map too. “Well since you got Rarity, Futtershy out of that place and you a Ex-Agent like me. Like they all say a Ex-Agent to another and you got my trust too.” Then he show them the Gun they are carrying. “This is a TX-R Stunner Gun, this Gun can stun anyone not to kill and have a setting on it.  Also you looking at the inventor and that is me.”

Edited by Fireblaze

(edited)

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Dawn Stripes,

((Yeah, the helipad's on the ground level, but there's a small building where they went through security…))

Colette came to collect Catherine as the helicopter landed, helping her to her feet and over to the chopper. "I'm really sorry, Cat… I wish I could say more, but I hardly knew Jack…" she tried t search for a kind word about him, but the few times they did interact, things didn't go over so well… all he ever seemed concerned about was racing, so what could she say?? "He seemed like he was very passionate about his job…" Wow. Riveting. "Uh… I'm sorry. I just don't know what to say, Cat!"

Colette helped the still distraught woman onto the chopper before seating herself between Catherine and Fluttershy ad the the chopper took to the sky.

Colette felt her phone vibrate shortly after takeoff. Taking of out, she saw a file from Louise-- what looked to be a map of a building… she sent back a quick text that read:

>>where is this place? Can you give me directions?*<<

Colette then lowered her phone and spoke up to address all of the other girls. "I'm gonna set off to rescue Dash and Pinkie as soon as we get back to Racine… if any of you wanna back out speak now, or forever hold your peace. I can see if one a' my friends can pick you up to drop you off at my place…"

((*I think Dawn said Polk County, which is on the other side of the state...))

Edited by Hypn0ticD