Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv A video review of Iron Man 3...

Bhending the Rules

(edited)

I saw it last weekend, super awesome....it was really creative, especially with the weird flame guys....what are they even called? huh.png

Edited by Surreal Darkness

I saw it last weekend, super awesome....it was really creative, especially with the weird flame guys....what are they even called? huh.png

I don't know if they have official names, but they're injected with the unstable Extremis formula, allowing them to regenerate really fast with the trade-off of making them prone to exploding once in a while. XD

• Brohoof 1

I don't know if they have official names, but they're injected with the unstable Extremis formula, allowing them to regenerate really fast with the trade-off of making them prone to exploding once in a while. XD

Woah, science. Lol, I probably won't remember any of that. I really love how they glitch sometimes, it makes them more...I don't know...realistic I guess. tongue.png

...made by me. img-1448455-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Honestly, I'm a little surprised to not see any threads discussing the movie after it made great big piles of money over the last two weeks. But yeah, go see it.

As of right now it grossed over 175.5 million.  175.5 MILLION.  "

According to studio estimates Sunday, 'Iron Man 3' had the second-biggest debut ever, behind the $207.4 million start last year for 'The Avengers,' which teamed him with other Marvel Comics heroes."

Personally I haven't seen it myself but because people keep going back to see it I'm guessing it's really good.

"'Iron Man 3' far outpaced the franchise's first two movies. 'Iron Man' launched the series with a $98.6 million domestic debut in 2008, while 2010's "Iron Man 2" opened with $128.1 million."

This is absolutely absurd...... I have to go see it soon.

As of right now it grossed over 175.5 million.  175.5 MILLION.  "

According to studio estimates Sunday, 'Iron Man 3' had the second-biggest debut ever, behind the $207.4 million start last year for 'The Avengers,' which teamed him with other Marvel Comics heroes."

Personally I haven't seen it myself but because people keep going back to see it I'm guessing it's really good.

"'Iron Man 3' far outpaced the franchise's first two movies. 'Iron Man' launched the series with a $98.6 million domestic debut in 2008, while 2010's "Iron Man 2" opened with $128.1 million."

This is absolutely absurd...... I have to go see it soon.

Throw in the midweek grosses, and as of Wednesday Iron Man 3 has broken the $200 million mark domestically. It reached the milestone in six days, while the first movie needed 16 days to get to that mark and the second needed 10 days.

Worldwide, it's already at $750 million, grossing more than either of the first two did in their ENTIRE runs. In some overseas markets it is performing as well as "Avengers" did.

• Brohoof 1

Throw in the midweek grosses, and as of Wednesday Iron Man 3 has broken the $200 million mark domestically. It reached the milestone in six days, while the first movie needed 16 days to get to that mark and the second needed 10 days.

Worldwide, it's already at $750 million, grossing more than either of the first two did in their ENTIRE runs. In some overseas markets it is performing as well as "Avengers" did.

Yeah, that's absolutely absurd.  Obviously this movie has to be worth seeing if people keep coming back to see it right?  I never hear anything bad about the movies and my gf recently stated she wanted us to goo see it..... I guess I'll just have to go be another statistic! :P

• 10 years later...