Caddicarus

TheJWittz

Jimmy Whetzel

ProJared

JonTron

PeanutButterGamer

(edited)

MLG4Ever is the best Reviewer!

I will actually start reviewing things on "Malcolm Greer Studios" starting this week probably

Edited by MLG4Ever

(edited)

MLG4Ever is the best Reviewer!

Never heard of him before, I'll check him out.

Wait, never mind I didn't read your username.

Edited by The Crazy Luna Fan

Jeremy Jahns is the only one I like.

I did like Mr. Enter a lot at one point, but he gets way too angry in his reviews and it just sounds whiny overall.

(edited)

No totalbiscuit? I am disappoint. [Edit :Fine, as said below he's not technically a reviewer >.< I forget xD]
Also Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw in his zero punctuation series. More of a critic than a reviewer, but they're all hilarious.
Ashens, not a video game reviewer but his reviews are hilarious anyway.

Nostalgia critic is pretty good as well.

Edited by Aleh

(edited)

Reviewers

Mr. Plinkett and the Redlettermedia crew.

Nostalgia Critic

Total Biscuit

Jon Tron

Mr. Enter when he's doing admirable animations.

Rebel Taxi

Analysis

VortexxyGaming for zelda stuff.

Edited by Nuke87654

Sam Goldwyn was the G in MGM studios & he was the one in charge of running it during the 1930s.  When he was told that critics wouldn't like something or other he said something to the effect "When critics start buying movie tickets, I'll start worrying what they think.  But, since there are only about 2000 of them in the USA, I won't worry much"

I don't pay much attention to reviews, just go by what my friends think.  I used to watch Siskell & Ebert until Death cancelled them.  Now, I don't think I watch any as a rule.

Or, do you just mean game reviewers?

Reviewers hunh? 

Jontron
PeanutButterGamer 
Projared
AVGN
Caddicarus

Brutalmoose

Joshscorcher
ToddInTheShadows (IMO the only reviewer on channel awesome still worth watching)
TheSpoonyOne... he still counts right? 

ADoseOfBuckley

that about covers it 

Mad Munchkin is a personal favorite. Nostalgia Critic is always good for a laugh. KP's lighthearted reviews are a lot of fun. Mr. Enter's animated atrocities fill me with righteous fury but in a good way. There are a lot of others I enjoy but it would take a long time to name them all.

• Brohoof 1

AVGN and most of Channel Awesome have always been my personal faves, even though with them it's more for comedic effect. SpoonyOne is pretty hilarious too, if a little slow on updates.

TBH I'm not really fond of watching actual game reviews. I've made a personal choice to avoid Youtube based reviewers since (at least in my experiences) they tend to be either overly opinionated, have quirky editing/video styles, often fight with other youtubers/commenters over stupid things, or are just generally unpleasant people... Whatever happened to a bit of professionalism? :okiedokielokie:

Though speaking of professionals, I don't really bother with corporate reviewers either, too much political BS that I suspect goes on behind the scenes (IGN, Gamespot...). At least with youtube reviewers your (usually..) getting something that's honest.

As always, I'd say the best opinion is your own on these things.

Nostalgia and Joe are pretty decent for a good laugh. The "Man of Steel" review was priceless.

Nostalgia Critic, Tommy Oliver, RebelTaxi99, and Hewy Toonmore do it for me. Also used to like this guy called "The Hardcore Kid" (Headbanger142 on YouTube) but I don't know if he's around anymore since Blip cleaned out house.

Nostalgia Critic, Tommy Oliver, RebelTaxi99, and Hewy Toonmore do it for me. Also used to like this guy called "The Hardcore Kid" (Headbanger142 on YouTube) but I don't know if he's around anymore since Blip cleaned out house.

The Hardcore Kid stopped making reviews, unfortunately.
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...

Plenty of these kinds of threads.  Going with this one to account for any who don't use YouTube so yeah some might not count as even reviewers:

- Nostalgia Critic

- Angry Video Game Nerd

- Bobsheaux

- Brutalmoose

- Chadtronic

- Pat The NES Punk (Even got the physical copies of the Guide to the NES and SNES library books)

- The Gaming Historian

- Phelous

- Console Wars

- Linkara (Who is going to be reviewing Amalgam Comics soon, which is partially the basis of my name.)

Also watch any uploads I can of Siskel and Ebert at times.