Pony sacrifices their body to become Human for you?

Bendy

Pony sacrifices their body to become Human for you.  

70 users have voted

1. 1. Pony sacrifices their body to become Human for you?

• No. Allow them to remain a Pony and love them even if their body is not that of a Human.
    • Yes. You can't love anyone that doesn't look like a Human.

Eh I probably wouldn't be interested in pursuing any form of relationship to begin with so to prevent them from experiencing any problems I'll tell them not to drink the potion

"Here, can I have this?"*takes potion and drinks it. Becomes a Pegasus.*

"Sweet!"

*goes to Equestria. Tells Celestia it would be a smart move to establish connections with humans. In the end, Earth and Equestria have diplomatic relations and the potion is able to change humans to ponies and vice versa. I is of smart pony(reference reference)*

Not only is it important for the ponies to stay true to what they are in whichever shape or form, I also don't think that the humanized ponies are that attractive anyway, not that looks are the top component. This is a little off topic, but it's almost like the humanized ponies have slightly different personalities from their pony counterparts. I prefer they personalities that lay in the ponies. Just my opinion, though.

I would love and adore my little pony exactly the way that they are. :wub:

This is set up as too much of a false dichotomy with no alternatives. The answer is actually straightforward. 

Let the pony decide on their own whether or not if they wish to become human for me. Personally, I would respect their decision either way, and I could care less who or what they are. Love should not be confined to such superficial barriers like species or race.

• 2 years later...