Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

Oh Hai Everypony!

Wolf Star

Hi, my name is Wolf Star, and I am a huge fan of My Little Pony. I feel happy to join this site, and I hope I get to make plenty of friends. I'm also a huge fan of dubstep. My favorite pony is Princess Luna.  So, it's really nice to meet you all! *brohoof* 

• Brohoof 2

Hey, Welcome!

Hope you´ll have a great time, lots of things to do, show-related and just random discussions, many amazing artsist (dubstep, too xD) and lots of amazing friendly people to talk to. So, just check everything out, if you have a problem or question don´t hesitate asking ;D.

See you around!

Hi there! Another Luna fan here! Just to say, it's great to have you on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, ask away! ;)

You'll definitely make lots of friends while you are here! I have only been here about a month myself, and have met so many amazing people on this site. Have fun on the forums! :)

Hi Wolf Star!

There are a lot of other Luna fans here too, I'm sure you'll meet lots of them. :P

Have a nice time here at the forums!