Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

scootersmiles

So my friends finally made me get an account here so I guess i'll start by introducing myself. I live in Texas and i'm studying to become a Paramedic. And I became a brony in 2011 when I was at a anime convention waiting for a ride home when my sister suggested we go to a brony panel while we wait. When I got there I thought you all were weirdoes for watching a little girls show, but then I thought how can I judge something without without at least trying it (I mean what was the worst thing that could happen). So i started to wach it and ended up here. I am also into anime/manga, video games and listening to music (unfortunately i can't play :c). Also I have had scootersmiles as a nickname since 2009 so its not pony related its just a coincidence that it is sort of pony related and that I think scootaloo is the best CMC. Sorry if this is a bad post because this is my first form post and sorry for any misspellings I have dyslexia.

• Brohoof 1

Well then, let me be the first to welcome you here!

There's not really a lot to it, but once you reach 5 posts you'll be promoted to the Muffin group, and you'll be able to access other things like the Roleplaying sections, and you'll also get to have a signature.

Anyway, hope to see you around!

The Prophecy Fulfilled!

'And lo; I saw a brony, not yet a brony, whose name resembles a character in the most ironic of ways'

-Starswirll the Bearded (egocentric nutcase extraordinaire)

Have fun! As you can see; I do!derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums dear friend laugh.png

I must say, that your introduction is one of the better ones I have seen so far and I think you're going to be a great addition to our forum :)

Also, you worry to much about your grammar, it seems okay to me :P

Hey there, welcome to the forums! That is quite a councidence, isn't it? Lol

And hey, don't worry about your dislyxia alright? I also saw that you wrote Without twice, so your grammars great =3

I hope you make lots of new friends and have a blast here at MLP forums^^