Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Newcomer: Super Brony 888!

Super Brony 888

Hi everybody/pony! I am Super Brony 888. I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I was a former member of Friendship is Magic .com. (RIP)  Ever since it's death (their still trying, but I waited since Febuary.) In a nutshell, i'm the kind of Brony who likes to help people and have fun. I'm respectful and nice (unless someone trolls me, but you all seem nice.) I also have lots of pony merch. I enjoy pony trivia. Umm, my favorite pony is Chrysalis (I used to like Luna for a long time, but I think she is overrated). I'm from the Pittsburgh area. That's about it for now. Post if you want to talk.

• Brohoof 7

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I'm very sorry that your old one is no longer with us, that's a shame. Well, I really hope you come to really enjoy this one! 

Wooo more Pittsburgh Ponies.

Welcome to le forums,    it's all pretty straight forward.  Try not to get sucked into drama, and you'll be fineeeee

Welcome SB888, here is the traditional MLP Forums Welcome ^_^

I'm the forum's awesome legendary Pokémon, and I hope you enjoy your stay here :3

Holy crap! A Lugia!!! (Throws Master Ball) ((Just Kidding.)). Thanks everyone! I will try to be on this site a lot. Please note I changed my name from "Tyler Brony" to "Super Brony 888". I originally wanted to be Super brony 888 (which was what I went by on my old forum) but when I signed on with Facebook, it braught up my facebook name Tyler Brony. The only thing about this site I kinda don't like is the Character minimum. Sure it means that you'll always get a good response of more than a few words, but if you don't have a lot to say,it could be hard to write something. Just my two bits. Anyway. /)

Oh I almost forgot! I forgot to mention in my intro that I've been a Brony for over a year (on March 15 2012 to be precise). and I love it!

Well for one thing nice username :D

Glad to have you here on these forums and I am sure you will like it here. I have made a lot friends in the time I have been here and still enjoy it here. If you ever want someone to talk to or need anything let me know :)

• Brohoof 1

Wow! Thanks for all the responses! I can't wait to actually start up my own real posts. After this week (and my finals) are done I'll be on here much more.

biggest final is best final

where do you go,  Pitt?  They are out.....so many universities

Actually, just my High School. But I'm done now so... PARTY!!! *Fires party canon*

Oh I see, that would explain why your finals are so late to what I'm used too

Hey!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jalokim, a film maker/ voice actor/ writer here at the forums.

Anyway, enough about me, tell me a bit about yourself! Preferably in a PM though.

Yay super brony is here :D

Welcome to the mlp forums ;) enjoy your stay and have a great time ! :D