Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there, everypony

Sleeping_Warrior

As a new member, it's a shame that I didn't introduce myself right away after I registered.

First things first, I'm PLA, so I'd like to keep my real name secret to prevent blow my id. And I stay up at night a lot, too. So the name "Sleeping Warrior" came thru my mind because of desiring to sleep.

I watched this show for one and a half years. The show's meaningful, and fun too. It delights me while I'm depressed.

I googled this site and found ponies in this forum is really really nice. Somehow made a "enemy" friend╮(╯▽╰)╭. And it's really nice to have somepony to talk with @Musix.

Actually, I don't know if I'm gay or biosexual. I clop on straight stuff, but never had a crush on a mare...

Anyway, it's my honor to join in this big society. And thanks to everypony to accept me.

P.s. I'll get an avatar asap when I get a computer

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to da herdz!

Enjoy your time here :3 hope you consider this as your second (or third?) home (:

If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me or anypony else. We're friendly and we love to help :D

• Brohoof 1

WELCOME TO THE HEARD! I think that you'll find that most people here are very respectful (for the most part) and I wish you the best of luck!laugh.png 

Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cid

• Brohoof 1

Hi! I'm new too! This website is super fun! You can call me Rarity! I really want a avatar, but I haven't got a clue of how to put one on xD Please help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, and welcome to the MLP Forums ! smile.png

Hope you have a great time and have some fun with us wink.png

Enjoy your stay ! biggrin.png