Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Request Signature

Jon the VGNerd

Hi. I wonder if anypony can do a signature image for my username, known as Heavyshy? The image should be Fluttershy with Heavy's clothing and Heavy's minigun, with the text that reads "Meet the Heavyshy". Hope this helps with the details and all for the signature request. :)

I could try but I can't promise anything, I'm not very good at drawing ponies, but what kind of writing would you like, something bold and heavy I reckon! :P

The pony may turn out good cause I did draw vinyl scratch once and that turned out great, also how many pixels do you want 600x100?

I could try but I can't promise anything, I'm not very good at drawing ponies, but what kind of writing would you like, something bold and heavy I reckon! tongue.png

The pony may turn out good cause I did draw vinyl scratch once and that turned out great, also how many pixels do you want 600x100?

Most texts are based off of TF2's Meet The Team, and yes, 600x100 is fine by me. :D

I'm sure the pony Heavyshy won't be difficult since she is pretty much Fluttershy in a Heavy outfit. :P

Okays I'll try tommorow after school cause I gotta go bed in like half an our or so cause I gotta go school tommorow! tongue.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.pngbiggrin.png XD XP

Ok no prob! I'll wait for it to appear tomorrow, so I hope you do well with your school in the middle of June (considerng as how it's supposed to be summertime anyway). happy.png

Yeah I know, SCHOOL IN JUNE! I live in Wales btw and I'm in High School, just got back today from a week off I didn't wanna go back but I had to anyways I'll start on your fluttershy now, I'll draw it on paper first then scan it in and colour it on MS PAINT!

I'm willing to give it a shot my self but my drawing skills are also somewhat sub par.

also i am colorblind so you would get an out line you would have to color yourself....I'm really sorry.

I'm willing to give it a shot my self but my drawing skills are also somewhat sub par.

also i am colorblind so you would get an out line you would have to color yourself....I'm really sorry.

It's fine. SuperFlapjack is currently doing so for me, but hey, thanks for the offer. Sucks that you're colorblind. And yes, my drawing skills are sub par at it's finest as well. derpy_emoticon2.png