Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

7/10

I like Rarity, but it seems like the dark blue on the bottom kind of throws everything off in the areas around her.

7.5/10 I like the symbol, style, and background color, but the picture on the right throws it off a little. Especially the outline. It looks like you cut it out and glued it there.

9.5/10 the choice of colour and logo and style, everything about it is awesome, although it seems a little lacking in actually anything being there if it had anything else it would look a little bit over crowed. simple but very good.

8/10

Baseline 5:

+1 Rarity is the best pony

+1 Clean images

+1 Made by Nicolai

+1 Rarity. Is. The. Best. Pony.

+1 RARITY IS THE BEST PONY DAMMIT

-1 Nothing's ever perfect

-1 Sig says Lady Rarity when your name is clearly Lady Rarity PONY >_>

Edited by DJ XFizzle

3/10 Disturbing image and I can't clearly make out the picture.

@DJ I have it as Lady Rarity because I'm gonna contact Marshmellow and Twilight Sparkle and see if I can get the name Lady Rarity (Marshmellow's former name but it's still restricted).

3/10 Disturbing image and I can't clearly make out the picture.

@DJ I have it as Lady Rarity because I'm gonna contact Marshmellow and Twilight Sparkle and see if I can get the name Lady Rarity (Marshmellow's former name but it's still restricted).

You kids today and your lack of sarcasm detection on the internet lol. *shakes cane* Get off my lawn darn whippersnappers!

8/10 cause jpg not png, but I always loved the series of a few small pictures to make a bigger one. (even though Avs > Redwings, Nuggets >> Pistons, your opinions are opinions, so thats fine ^_^ )

Edited by Petey

3/10 Does not look pink, does not look cute >.<

@ DJ I assumed it was a serious statement xD

...but that's the point... You don't seem to understand. It's SUPPOSED to be creepy, I made it for halloween. The only thing I don't like about it is it's size, but thats cause I had to resize it from the original to fit size restrictions. Posted Image

I take pride in my work, I apologize for disputing your rating, but I don't like getting a 3/10 when I work hard.

Edited by Petey