Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm not sure I can offer any useful artistic critique, but it looks great! She does kind of have a bit more of a serious look here than the typical "adorkable" twilight, so I do think a similar drawing with Luna could work really well. Maybe it's something in her eyes that make her look more serious, I'm not exactly sure. 

Cute style you got going on there, would love to see more of it.

-Hooves look doughy at the moment doe to squiggly outlines, you might wanna fix that

-The neck is a bit thick, slimming it down would also free up some room between wings and mane.

the wings are really good and so is the mane and tail but the hooves are a little but wide at the bottom  but otherwise it's really good 

Thanks. The wider legs are kind of a style I'm going for. Though, I think your right, it needs to taper more instead of being wide mostly at the hooves.

I for one LOVE IT! its great I really hope you do more! If many, you should do a Luna biggrin.png I'm mean come on now you did twilight sooooo damn good I'm sure you could do a very sexier Luna!

Perhaps I will.

I'm not sure I can offer any useful artistic critique, but it looks great! She does kind of have a bit more of a serious look here than the typical "adorkable" twilight, so I do think a similar drawing with Luna could work really well. Maybe it's something in her eyes that make her look more serious, I'm not exactly sure. 

Could be the eyes. Or that I didn't draw a mouth so it's hard to read her emotion.

Cute style you got going on there, would love to see more of it.

-Hooves look doughy at the moment doe to squiggly outlines, you might wanna fix that

-The neck is a bit thick, slimming it down would also free up some room between wings and mane.

Why thank you. I'm not sure what you mean by doughy legs. You're right about the neck. I've been told before that I made them to thin. Guess I'll have to try and find a middle thickness.

I really like it!

Only, her hooves are too big, and I don't think she has that little chip in her wing.

But on the whole, I think this is a great sketch. biggrin.png

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. As for the clip in the wing and her hooves, those are just style chooses. Although I think I might change the legs a little bit.

The drawing is good overall. But, I see one tiny mistake. Twilight's face is a little more longer, steeper and a tiny bit chubbier. I would give it a:

9/10

Twilight's face looks like this:

20120423180034!Canterlot_Castle_TwilightSee the difference?

Thanks. The wider legs are kind of a style I'm going for. Though, I think your right, it needs to taper more instead of being wide mostly at the hooves.

well in that case you did a mighty fine job and how did you do the cutie mark i can never draw / vector that properly anyway keep up the good work 

• Brohoof 1

The drawing is good overall. But, I see one tiny mistake. Twilight's face is a little more longer, steeper and a tiny bit chubbier. I would give it a:

9/10

Twilight's face looks like this:

img-1582088-1-20120423180034!Canterlot_CSee the difference?

Thank you for taking the time to comment.As for her face, it's mostly a style choice.I'm not going for show accurate. Not to mention this is just a quick doodle/sketch.