open Happenings in the Everfree RP

LittleRawr

"Ready ma'am! She saluted towards Lyona, giving off a cloutd of black dust in response and causing herself to sneeze. "Right behind you!"

" Cinder, I suggest that you take a bath or something first. You're covered in... Cinders." She smiled, knowing that she had made a horrible, horrible pun.

Lyona placed her saddlebags on her back. " Now, everypony, we'll be going into the non-fog side of this clearing." She looked at her magic compass.

" And we are going north. So everypony, follow me." 

"Won't help ma'am, it happens a lot." Cinder grinned - the fog had seared off the worst of the cinders and ashes before, but it was a rare occurrence. Anyway, she liked being like this.

"North then? I guess we'll be traveling through the night?" She asked, looking up at the sky. It was hard to tell the time just from the light in this horrible forest.

" Finally! I thought I'd take a nap while the rest of you were still getting ready." She said, standing up and rubbing her eyes. " So is everypony ready, cause we have to get going!" 

"Ready? Well yes, other than this damn knot in my mane! And no mane comb  to get it out with." Silver grumbled. "and I think I have a stone caught in my hoof, and don't have my hoof pick..." He heaved a great sigh. "Guess I'll have to rough it!" Silver shook all over hoping it would straighten out his disheaveled look.

He listened to the sounds of the animals, starting their eerie noises again. "Do you think we will run into that fog again? or do you think we mist it?"

((OOC so this turned out to be mixed media since I couldn't get the computer for half of it so it's coloured pencil, markers and a bit of photoshop. Not sure how sucessful it was... do you think I could find a tan pencil? Nooooooooooooo ))

Featherbrain2_zps51fdba3a.jpg

"Mist it? Mist it?" Cinder snorted. "That's terrible, even for you feathers."

She adjusted the belts - the ash and dust made their rubbing against the minor burns much more bearable.

"I think we're fine with the fog now we can fight it. I'm more concerned about whatever caused it."

((Yeah... You actually have talent, as opposed to my 'hope for the best' method of drawing. :P))

((Yeah... You actually have talent, as opposed to my 'hope for the best' method of drawing. ))

((OOC _ *Snort!!!* I think we are all way too critical of our own art... You're work is great. I loved how Silver's coat seemed to shimmer and his expression was spot on. I look at my own art and see so many faults... the arm sticking out looks odd... I did like how the feathers turned out though, and the firework!. Might do all my feathers that way now.))

"Have I mystified you with my wit and charm, Sooty?" Silver said with a slight grin. "and here I was thinking you were having a blast! If you don't find me punny you must have clouded judgement... and if we don't find out what caused this soon, then the whole mission will just go up in a puff of smoke!"

Silver shot up to hover among the tree's, just out of reach of Cinders dangerously twitching hooves. "Wouldn't want you to blow a fuse and kick me again" He said teasingly. It was so great to be able to fly again!

(edited)

"I'll make you go up in a puff of smoke!" Cinder yelled back at him, smirking "Told you it was you pegasi that were 'flighty'"

It was good to be able to forget about the impending danger, if only for a little while. She was feeling a lot better about the mission, despite the problems they had already found themselves it.

'Always make the most of a bad situation'

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

"I'll make you go up in a puff of smoke!" Cinder yelled back at him, smirking "Told you it was you pegasi that were 'flighty'"

It was good to be able to forget about the impending danger, if only for a little while. She was feeling a lot better about the mission, despite the situations they had already found themselves it.

'Always make the most of a situation'

"On the contrary Sooty, the smoke... is on you" Silver flew upside down as if doing the backstroke, tail dropping down briefly and whisping around Cinders ears like a smoke screen. He quickly flew back into an upright position so she couldn't pull on it.

"You should be ASH-amed of yourself making puns like that. You should be conCINDERing the mission more seriously. This attitude just..... " Silver Note snorted as he tried to hold in a laugh. "Just doesn't SOOT you."

He secretly hoped Lyona was too far ahead of them to hear him, or he'd be in for a Royal Guard ear bashing!

"Yes. North! We fly, uh trot North!" He said in mock seriousness,  loud enough that he was sure Lyona could hear.

((OOC and on that note I'm flying off to bed!))

Cinder swiped at the irksome ponies tail hopelessly, her hooves sailing widely through the air.

"Didn't you ever learn not to play with fire?" She shouted after him. "You'll only get burned!"

'Thats it, they both get the smoke next time we make camp.' she thought to herself: she only had a few of the shells left but she could make more easily enough...

... and it would be hilarious.

((G'night!))

'' It is a good thing, that the fog cleared up. But, we are moving at a very good pace so far.'' Following the group up north to continue the mission, thinking about what the rest of the mission holds for her future. '' I'd better pack my arrows in my pouch.'' Gathering her arrows, arranging them by size, putting them in an empty pouch in her knapsack.

Impetus yawns, floating on a nearby cloud. He rolls his eyes at Silver and Cinder's behavior, and then again at Cinder's careful organizing of arrows.

"You ponies are cra-zy!" he snickers, rolling over on his comfortable cloud.

((I like your picture too, Mike! :umad:))

• Brohoof 1

Lyona rolled her eyes. 

" Settle down, everypony! If y'all are going to keep fooling around, then..." She tapped her chin for a moment to think of a suitable punishment. An idea struck her.

"-then nopony having desert!" She announced triumphantly. -I'm horrible at punishments. Sheesh.-

​Now, let's keep moving. We haven't got all night." Lyona marched ahead, head held high.

Blaze holding her head up high.

'' Don't worry Lyona, we have everything under control. I don't think we need to give punishments yet until it is necessary to do so.'' She starts to tap her chin with her hoof, thinking of an idea.

'' No desert? ... That is a pretty hard punishment to give, since we need our blood sugar levels.'' Fireblaze decided to use her new nickname Blaze, so she can be identified easily.

( From now on, I'll just use my nickname ''Blaze.'')

(edited)

((I love how Lyona is gradually getting more and more used to her teams 'oddities' xD she seems like the only sane mare right now! Also... All hail Cinderblock: The Nicknamer!))

Cinder cocked her head to one side, stopping her revenge plans for the moment.

"Desert?" She echoed. "That's a terrible use of bag space Lyona, If you brought cake instead of weapons it could cost somepony their life!"

It would have sounded like a surprising outburst from the eccentric earth mare, had she not immediately followed it up with "... What kind of desert?"

((Grey font for cinder: Yay or Nay?))

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 2

((Grey font for cinder: Yay or Nay?))

(( OOC I think she's more of a tan color  but a little  hard to read that... so perhaps grey for her smoke Up to you. )) 

" Settle down, everypony! If y'all are going to keep fooling around, then..." She tapped her chin for a moment to think of a suitable punishment. An idea struck her.   "-then nopony having desert!" She announced triumphantly. -I'm horrible at punishments. Sheesh.-

"No desert!" thought Silver. A fate worse than death! He soared down to walk beside his pegasus leader wondering why she always walked in the first place. 'Uh Ma'am Lyona... " He said quietly. "I know you think it's all just me not taking things seriously,... but seriously! " He lowered his voice more "We need to keep them distracted and laughing. You saw how depressed everypony got when that fog came. We can't fight it with low morale. Trust me on this one. I'm not just some class clown looking for attention. I'm looking out for everypony's spirit. It's what I do best."

Silver Note then spoke louder so the others could hear. "I have a feeling that we won't be able to fight this thing with bows and arrows and smoke bombs. We need to outwit it."

"You ponies are cra-zy!" he snickers, rolling over on his comfortable cloud.

"And somepony is La-zy" retorted Silver with a roll of his eyes. "Come down off cloud-9 and get with the program Impetus. We have a mission to complete! You would think the way you act this was all just some kind of... roleplaying game!"

*Snort*

(edited)

Impetus laughs. "We would be moving along a bit faster if you stopped the romance - Silver Dote!" The Royal Guard sails by on his cloud, twirling around and doing loops, laughing all the while. "Besides, chances are, that at you guys' rate, by the time we find the siren, it'll be sometime next year. I still want to accomplish something meaningful with my life, you know."

Impetus does another flip.

Edited by Dark Horn

Blaze starts to feel a bit antsy about the rest of the mission, since we still have a very long way to go. Fireblaze looks over at Lyona's saddlebags, thinking of a way to remind her about the delicious cupcake that she gave her earlier.

'' Lyona, I think you should eat the cupcake now. You must be starving on this long trip.'' Hiding her small sinister grin, so that she doesn't suspect that Fireblaze had something special in the succulent cupcake.

(edited)

'Romance? He noticed it too? Hey, I was right!' Cinder thought to herself, beaming and remembering her theory about Silver and Lyona. She had realized before anypony else as well!

'Funny though, I only noticed when I overheard them talking... I wouldn't have thought anypony else would have even realized. Admittedly, I'm not exactly the authority on this kind of thing but still, it was only a hunch for me! I wonder exactly what Blunderhooves is talking about?'

She shrugged to herself and obliviously trotted along the trail, occasionally rubbing at a smudge on her goggles or tugging at a particularly matted section of mane.

((Poor, oblivious Cinderblock...))

Also, I'm being repeatedly attacked by a month. Felt the need to let you all know that.

Edited by Cinderscribe

((A month? A moth? What is this creature thou speaketh of? And yes, I feel so sorry for Cinderblock. She's kind of 'thick'. :P))

"Ooh! Ooh! If you don't want the cupcake, I'll take it!" says Impetus, circling over Lyona and Fireblaze like a hungry vulture. "Come on... gimme... please?" Impetus flashes his most handsome ((Not really saying much...)) grin.

Turning around, looking at Impetus circling over us. '' Are you sure that you deserve them? I saved it for Lyona but, I don't know if you earned them.''

Looking at the cupcake, with very glossy eyes. '' So hard to decide between the two of you.''

Fireblaze starts to have a very confident grin.

(edited)

((YES! I am being attacked by January, It's gone now but I'm worried about if it comes back and brings august...))

((Cinder is supposed to be... brilliant. At very specific things. She's not good at understand or interacting with with others. At all.))

Cinder watched the scene play out before her: she didn't understand. Why were they arguing over a muffin when Lyona had cake?

'Did she have cake? I'm sure she said she had cake... there isn't really any other desert that would qualify to be withheld... or is the cake a lie?'

I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT REFERENCE!

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

((Yup, that's Impetus for you. Begging for his own death. ohmy.png ))

"Well, of course I 'earned' it! I mean, just look at my awesomeness! How can you say no to awesomeness, I mean, come ON!"

Impetus resorts to desperate-looking puppy eyes, still circling on his big, fluffy cloud.

( Don't worry, it is just Fireblaze playing hard to get with her charm.)

'' Easy, Impetus. NO!.. Like I said you have to beg and earn it from you as a treasured gift.'' Looking up at the big fluffy cloud, laughing at his very bad attempt at begging for the cupcake.

'' Well nice try, your going to have to keep trying.''

I wish I had a cupcake

Without it I have so much heartache!

Oh! What shall I ever do!

No! How will I make it through

Without my cupcaaaake?!

If only you gave me a cupcake

I'd be satisfied as anypony could make

me! Yet still the one thing I truly desire

Is just out of reach, but you can give it to me, Fire!

Give me my cupcaaaake!

Impetus beams, wrapping up his trashy singing.

Cinder facehooved at Impetus' song, even if it was funny how 'Blaze had him wrapped around her hoof. And with a snack of all things.

'Hmm.. Maybe I can use that? Snacks lead to obedience... maybe...'

She spoke as her thoughts trailed off on another tangent.

"Not you too Ineptus... enough with the singing everypony, this isn't a musical!"

'' Impetus your going to have try better this time. I know your singing is really top notch but, this isn't a musical.''

Twirling her black mane with her hoof, looking at the cupcake.

'' I guess your trying meter is really below standards, keep trying with 100% effort.''