Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Happenings in the Everfree RP

LittleRawr

" The Everfree's messing with us again." Lyona growled. " C'mon, Cinder. Get on my back, I'll carry you."

-It seems like we're all losing our connection to the things that make us special. I can't fly, or feel the weather anymore. Cinder's becoming incredibly weak, since Earth ponies are known for their strenght...-

(edited)

(( Look whose back! :D Meee. Well. I'm gonna create quite a bit of drama in this post, if that's okay. :) ))

Minty was trotting along the trail, and has been long lost by the group already. She heard voices.

'Mintatheena.. turn around..'

Minty shook her head bravely. "No!"

'You have been warned.'

Slowly, dark wisps surrounded her and her wings grew heavy. Her body was devoured by a faded color, and her eyes green. That was when she blacked out.

(( Let me know if I should edit it! ))

Edited by Minty Wintergreen

@

(I was planning to do something like that anyways, so it's okay :3. Just say that she turned grey, like all the color has been sucked out.)

Lyona looked back worriedly. She hadn't heard or seen Mintatheena for a while. -Where is that pony? I don't want anypony else to get lost...- She bit her lip.

"I'm fine... Just need to rest."

She looked down at her hooves, which were barely supporting her weight.

"Actually, ok. I'll do that."

'This is bad. This is bad. This is bad... What's going on? I'm not tired, not like that... Just, exhausted. Like I've just been going on and on for far too long...'

(edited)

@,

(I was planning to do something like that anyways, so it's okay :3. Just say that she turned grey, like all the color has been sucked out.)

Lyona looked back worriedly. She hadn't heard or seen Mintatheena for a while. -Where is that pony? I don't want anypony else to get lost...- She bit her lip.

(( Do you mean some thing like she's discorded? I figured it'd be a good plot. ))

Minty's coat has been engulfed in grey. She woke up, not feeling much different. In fact, she didn't remember why she was even there. She was still a grey pony, and she was struck with amnesia apparently. She trotted down the trail to investigate, and saw a group of ponies.

((Okay, edited. again. ))

Edited by Minty Wintergreen

(edited)

@,

(Not quite. Grey, as if the life has been sucked out of her... I'm not proficient enough in story-telling to pull a Discord and make it sound not cliche.)

Lyona was still worrying, not hearing anypony else. - What am I supposed to do? Cinder's practically dead, and Minty's missing. I need to get Cinder somewhere safer to rest, but I can't see Minty anywhere...-

Edited by Lynette

Impetus groans, practically dragging himself along, his head and wings drooping. He moves mechanically, like a clockwork horse, instead of the lively, bouncy, and annoying pony he is. "What's happening?" he croaks, on the brink of collapse, his throat feeling suddenly dry.

"What's happening..."

" Keep moving! Maybe we can get away from this. We will get away from this." Lyona rolled Cinder onto her back. She looked back at Impetus.

" I can't carry everypony, but I still help you. C'mon, I'll give you my shoulder. " She slowly walked to Impetus. -I am not going to let anypony die. Not on my watch.-

Looking over at the other ponies turning grey and starting to become frail and weak.

'' This is not good at all, everypony is almost starting to become weak except me. It is like, the forest is just draining the life out of us.. one by one.''

Holding her black mane down, knowing that it might be the end.

Impetus leans on Lyona, slowly limping mechanically along with her. "I can't feel my legs..." he whispers. "Everything is numb..."

He flashes a gaze at Fireblaze, and suspicions start to coalesce in his mind as he sees she's not affected nearly as much as everyone else.

@@Scootalove,

" Fireblaze! A little help?" Lyona was supporting Impetus and carrying Cinder. She was slowly turning grey herself, starting from her wings.

" Don't give up now! We're not dead yet!"

Lyona then spotted Minty, albeit grey.

" Minty! Help the others! I'm going to take these two to safety!"

@

'' Yes, ma'am!'' Blaze puts Cinder on her back, carrying her along the path until they can find a medical tent somewhere in the forest.

'' Well, at least we still have guts and determination left even if the odds are not in our favor.''

Holding Cinder in place on her back, so that she doesn't fall off.

With Cinder off her back, she hefted Impetus instead of her. She looked back again, eyes searching for the mint-colored pegasus.

" Minty? C'mon, let's go! Before we get any weaker..." Lyona coughed again, onto her hoof. The bright red blood contrasted greatly with the new grey of her hoof. She looked away.

@@Scootalove,

" Fireblaze! A little help?" Lyona was supporting Impetus and carrying Cinder. She was slowly turning grey herself, starting from her wings.

" Don't give up now! We're not dead yet!"

Lyona then spotted Minty, albeit grey.

" Minty! Help the others! I'm going to take these two to safety!"

"Why should I help you? Punk!" Minty said, getting in a fighting stance. Her eyes flared a flash of green, and she got ready to throw a punch. "Why should I help you, huh? Why should I help somepony I don't even know!?" She screamed, pushing off the two ponies on Lyona.

"Feels like, every bruise I've ever had... all at once." Cinder mumbled, trying and failing to reach for another of the bottles. It wasn't any good - she wouldn't have been able to uncork it in her current state anyway.

"'This has got to be... in my top ten... worst feelings..."

" The heck is wrong with you, Minty? We have to go! Now!" She placed Impetus onto her back again. " Or else we're all going to die!"

The colors of the forest around them seem to be sucked as if by a vacuum, leaving a dull grey color behind. The only color was the midnight blue night sky above them, but even that was slowly covered by grey clouds.

(edited)

Impetus' head lolls off to the side as he's pushed off Lyona. Some rush of adrenaline suddenly triggers, and some fight or flight instinct sets off.

"No, ma'am. Leaving with an insubordinate member of the team is just as bad as staying here." Impetus says slowly, climbing off Lyona's back, anger glimmering in his eyes.

He lets out a yell of rage and slams himself into Minty.

Edited by Dark Horn

" Impetus!" Lyona yelled, grabbing for him only to fall flat into the sand. She coughed again, reaching into her saddlebags for something that could help. She only cut herself on the wing blades, leaving a rather deep, bright red wound on her hoof.

" Come back here!" She ignored the pain in her hoof and attempted to get up.

" The heck is wrong with you, Minty? We have to go! Now!" She placed Impetus onto her back again. " Or else we're all going to die!"

The colors of the forest around them seem to be sucked as if by a vacuum, leaving a dull grey color behind. The only color was the midnight blue night sky above them, but even that was slowly covered by grey clouds.

"Oh, wah wah, you're all gonna die. Big deal! I'm going to the other way, losers." Minty blew a raspberry at the group and flew away. "Like I would care," she said, waving off the group as she flew the opposite direction. "Oh, you should help us. You should help us live. You should work for us forever," Minty mocked the group out of being in amnesia.

'' I can see that our group is falling apart in front of our own eyes, I figured that this would happen sooner or later.''  Watching Minty fly away from the group, shaking her head in disappointment.

'' I knew that this would happen. There is a saying somewhere: '' You either start out as a hero seeing yourself become a villain, or see yourself become evil and not be able to change what happens to you.''

Fireblaze's eyes start to turn into a dark shade of red.

(edited)

Lyona gritted her teeth. With every word that Minty said, the sandy pegasus got angrier and angrier. The anger was unfamiliar, strange. But, it was still anger.

"ENOUGH!" Lyona screamed. Everything was silent. She stood up, as if possessed. Her eyes were strange, green with red pupils and purple smoke streaming from them.

Shut up."  She looked at Minty. " You are an insufferable annoying hag of a pony. And you will be quiet." Her hoof poked Minty in the chest with every word.

Edited by Lynette
  • Brohoof 2

"How true." says Impetus, glaring at Fireblaze. "Would you care to share with the class how you're not being affected by this... magic mumbo-jumbo, well, whatever it is?!"

Impetus stares down Fire, shaking his head. "Did your master give you a counterspell or some other stupid protection whatnot?! Huh!"

He barely has time to finish his sentence before Lyona's scream. His eyes dilate and his coat stands up. "What's wrong with your eyes, captain...?" he says, trailing off.

'' Trust me Impetus, I like to keep the personal things that I know very private even with ponies whom I get along with very well.''

Her eyes start to glare with the dark shade of red. '' It is just that, I thought this group would be able to stand together as one. But, I was wrong. I think I do have a counter spell that could probably change us back to normal.''

Pointing her horn up at the sky, shooting a very powerful beam of light at the sun, causing a huge spell to spread across the forest.

'' Now, we should be turning back to normal now.''

Lyona gritted her teeth. With every word that Minty said, the sandy pegasus got angrier and angrier. The anger was unfamiliar, strange. But, it was still anger.

"ENOUGH!" Lyona screamed. Everything was silent. She stood up, as if possessed. Her eyes were strange, green with red pupils and purple smoke streaming from them.

" Shut up." She looked at Minty. " You are an insufferable annoying hag of a pony. And you will be quiet." Her hoof poked Minty in the chest with every word.

Minty rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Not like I'd listen to some douche like you anyways. Hey, can you do me a favor and get a life?" She snickered. "See ya suckers," she said, quickly flying away out of the forest onto a cloud peacefully. "Why do I even waste my time with them?" She said to herself as she drifted off to sleep on the soft cloud.

He barely has time to finish his sentence before Lyona's scream. His eyes dilate and his coat stands up. "What's wrong with your eyes, captain...?" he says, trailing off.

Lyona's gaze turned to Impetus.

" You are the worst of them all. You think that everypony's going to love you, huh?" She leaned in, sneering. " Guess what? Everypony hates you. I regret the day that Celestia sent you here. You should've stayed in Canterlot, the worthless stallion you are."

When Fireblaze cast the spell, the whole forest shook. The clouds became darker, more menacing. 

Lyona laughed. " Your futile attempt to save everyone did not, in fact, save anyone. Worthless."

The cloud that Minty had been lying on shook and thundered, making it very hard to hang onto it.