Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Happenings in the Everfree RP

LittleRawr

Everythings falling apart. It wasn't really 'together' in the first place I mean but with Lyona and Feathers like this,...

'Blaze is... Yeah. Minty seems ok but how long was she out in the fog? She's a pegasus too, wouldn't it gave effected her more?

And what can I do? Nothing. Vengeful Celestia I nearly poisoned Lyona!'

The earth mare realised that she had frozen up as she thought. Shaking her head, she went to retrieve the rest of her belongings.

'Why did I think I could do this?"

(edited)
" Stay still, kay? This might hurt a teensy bit..."   Lyona quickly twisted his fetlock(?) in the correct position. She then took out some bandages and tied the splint to him.    " There you go. All better! Just stay off it as long as you can, okay?"

Silver Note let an almighty

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooowww!" img-1625611-1-Yeow_zpse3347ee6.jpg Which might have been louder except for his laryngitis.

"Thank you." He said to Lyona, then slumped down in a heap at the edge of the clearing, dropping his head between his fore hooves looking rather forlorn. He was secretly very worried about Lyona but knew she was too stubborn to listen to  a stupid funny looking, over dappled, blank flank who can't even sing any more!  him.

Edited by Mikestar

@@Mikestar,

@,

Wiping the blood off her mouth, Lyona took out the thermos from her saddlebags and quickly gulped down some water. She gagged at the slightly metallic taste. Putting the bottle away, Lyona looked at Cinder, then at Silver.

-They both look depressed, but Cinder's better at hiding it. What do I do...- Tapping her hoof against her chin she tried to think up of a solution.

" Hey, you two. Come here. I need to talk to you both." She tapped her hoof against the forest floor and coughed again. Another boom of thunder sounded far off in the distance.

"Ma'am?" Cinder questioned her commanding officer as she approached, not quite certain if she liked the thoughtful look in her eye.

'If she starts trying to convince us she's well enough to travel already... Ugh, what are we supposed to do?'

"You wanted to see me?"

Silver Note dragged himself to his hooves then hopped over on three of them towards his commanding officer. Head bowed low, he plonked himself into a sitting position in front of her.

"Yes Ma'am" He rasped out in a depressed voice, not making eye contact. Sweetiebellsad_zps17133a5e.jpg

@

@@Mikestar,

" No need to call me 'ma'am'. That just makes me feel old." She chucked a bit, but then turned serious again. She looked at the both of them.

" Both of you seem a bit sad. Can you tell me what's wrong? I can't have my friends be sad. Ever." She smiled gently. "I can help both of you, if you allow me to." She suppressed a cough.

"With all due respect M... Lyona." Cinder said. "You need to learn to help yourself first. Your not well. I guess I'm just concerned about you both."

She shrugged. There was no need to get into any debates about how she felt - there were more pressing issues at hoof.

• Brohoof 1

" No." Lyona put her hoof down firmly. " I help others first then help myself. It hurts me more to see someone else hurt. I'm not dead, am I? So I'm fine. Cinder, please tell me what's wrong. I can help. I will help, whether you want it or not. Please?" Lyona had the biggest puppy eyes that she could muster.

'Listen to me you proud idiot!'

"This! This is what's wrong!" Cinder snapped sadly "No, your not dead but keep pushing yourself like this and who knows? And what then? Who's going to get us out of this mess?"

She threw her hooves into the air.

"Your what's holding us together, we can't do this without you but you keep pushing yourself, harder and harder. Silvers injured, 'Blaze is... unstable and I'm not exactly leadership material! We need you!"

(edited)

You can't help others unless you help yourself first or you will have nothing to give. You have to fill up and over flow like a water trough that runneth over to everypony else....  Silver wanted to say, but the words just wouldn't come out of his mouth.

Yes, he use to be able to say a lot of encouraging things... Before he lost his Cutie Mark, and his nerve and lost his armor and embarrassed himself in front of his commanding officer and a mare he had a crush on, and almost ruined the mission several times, getting hypnotized twice now, injuring himself, tripping over, doing his very best and still not impressing anypony at all much less the one person he wished could give him credit for something! He glanced at Lyona saying nothing and let out a huge deliberate sigh. She'd never get it. He decided.

He finally decided he'd better say something so decided to say

"Nothing is wrong.. .I'm just... so very tired." He faked a yawn. 

Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpgYou know your useless, no pony wants you around If you left, nopony would even notice or care!

That's not true! angelpony_zps7d6a5b79.jpg

Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpg Oh shut up you! Nopony cares what you have to say! 

My dark thoughts are right. Silver Note thought to himself. I'm no use here at all, I'm jeapodising the mission! I should leave the first chance I get.

((OOC I'm considering bringing in a second OC to be medic if we Need one. Up to you guys.))

Edited by Mikestar

@,

" If there was something to heal me, I would take it. There's nothing here in this damned forest."

She gestured around her. 

"There's only plants that would most likely just kill me faster. I will stay with you guys until the mission is over. If you need me, I'll be here. Even if I have to push myself until there's nothing left to push. " Her emerald eyes blazed with determination.

@@Mikestar

" Don't you dare lie to me. I know something's wrong. I'm not clueless or stupid, Silver. "

She took a deep, calming breath.

" You've helped me before, and I appreciate that. But now, I want to help you. So please. "

She looked at both of them now. 

" Please. Let me help you."

(edited)

"Just... Stop trying to carry us all." Cinder faltered: she wasn't good at confrontation and challenging the chain of command wasn't something she was comfortable with either.

"I need both of you alive, who else is going to fix things when I mess up?" She grinned weakly.

Edited by Cinderscribe

@,

" I'll make sure that I'm going to be alive. I will outlast this mission, no matter-" She coughed again, and didn't stop on one cough. She quickly gulped down some more water. Her little coughing fit ceased. She wiped her mouth again.

" I will help you. Please, just tell me what's bothering you. Other than me." She chuckled weakly.

" Don't you dare lie to me. I know something's wrong. I'm not clueless or stupid, Silver. "   She took a deep, calming breath.   " You've helped me before, and I appreciate that. But now, I want to help you. So please. "   She looked at both of them now.    " Please. Let me help you."

Lie? Lie? Well yes he was lying. And he knew it... but how can you tell the truth when the truth hurts so much inside that even to voice it would be too terrible a thing. What if he cried! He could never let anypony see him cry. That wasn't studly at all! He'd always hid tears or held them in. Nope. He'd stick with lying. It was FAR easier to face.

"Just... Stop trying to carry us all." Cinder faltered: she wasn't good at confrontation and challenging the chain of command wasn't something she was comfortable with either.

Silver Note was so glad Cinder was distracting Lyona.

"yes that's it, We don't need to be carried." he rasped out nodding his head in pretend agreement with Cinderblock. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to rest my hind leg" he wandered off near the edge of the clearing and slumped down in a heap, listening to the others talk.

"I need both of you alive, who else is going to fix things when I mess up?" She grinned weakly.

Silver sighed inwardly thinking 'You don't need me' he glanced over his shoulder at the surrounding woods. 

(( OOC Hey guys I need to get him off by himself for a bit with out the others noticing at first. )))

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cinder watched Silver walk away.

"You know, he's as bad as you are... Needs to admit that he needs help"

She sighed.

"I'm a scientist Lyona, and I've been in dangerous situations before. I'm not a fighter or a diplomat, I know chemicals: machines and logic!"

Shaking her head she motioned towards the stained wounds which covered her leader.

"I should have known! I should have acted! But I couldn't, I couldn't think! I couldn't do anything but run! If I had done my job properly we wouldn't be in this mess, and it's not even the first time it's happened!"

She glared at the ground as she forced herself to speak.

"That's why I need the two of you, who else can get the rest of us out of here with someone like me weighing them down?"

Edited by Cinderscribe

@

Lyona put a hoof on her shoulder. 

" Cinder. You do not weigh us down. If anything, you bring us up. There was nothing you could've done, the fog was on us in seconds." She smiled sadly.

"When you look back on it, you think that there was something you could've done. That you could've, as you said it, save us from this mess. But, if you had paused for even a second we could've lost you. "

She gestured to Minty.

" Look at her. It was your smarts that created the anti-fog, which saved her. You saved her, not me. You don't really need me. You can solve problems, with or without my help."

(edited)

Silver Note listened quietly to the two mares chatter. Despite the pain in his hoof he rose quietly on all fours and slipped into the surrounding woods while they were distracted. He had no idea where he was going to go... If they found him, he'd be stable marshaled or kicked out of the guard entirely. Not that it mattered much. He was no use to the royal guard or anypony. He was too... different. he'd always known it. His dapples proved it! He didn't need some evil dark voice in his head to remind him. At last they were quiet now.

He wondered if he was just abandoning his friends and felt a little guilty. They'll be ok with out me. He thought. They don't need some clutzy stallion joking around like a loon who can't even cheer them up any more with his singing.

He headed east hoping to at least find Ponyville again...

((OOC - even if you notice he's gone don't find him yet, I'll get him back I promise!)))

Edited by Mikestar
  • Brohoof 1

"I guess, I know that I could have done more. I never do the right thing the first time, and ponies suffered because of it." Cinder mumbled before lifting her gaze. "Thanks though, it means a lot to know you don't blame me. I guess I just need to blow off some steam... Break things, you know? Make some noise. It's too tense around here."

She shrugged.

"Stop shrugging! It's a very noncommittal gesture!" she heard herself telling Scribe in her memory. Strange how these kind of times can change a pony.

"Don't worry, it won't happen again, I've got your backs, all of you. Just don't die on me, ok? Oh, and don't get your hooves too close to your face after touching that stuff from earlier: nothing's exploded yet, which is usually a bad sign."

Silver Note wandered off into the dark woods, suddenly not afraid to meet fog, or timber wolves or anything else that might be out there.

He gazed up at the starry sky, now in full view through the trees. The dreaded fog no where in sight. Princess Luna had talked about pain in coming back but he had no idea it would be internal pain. Silver felt a tear roll down his cheek.

Grrrrr that's not suppose to happen!

Then his keen ears heard the sound of wings up above him. He glanced up quickly and caught sight of  a pale grey pegasus mare hovering over him. She had a blonde mane and tail and was carrying a mail bag. A mail pony? Out here in the Everfree? What the...?

As he peered close he thought he saw... Are those dapples on her rump? No... it's just her cutie mark. bubbles? Then the most extraordinary thing he noticed was her eyes. Silver Note had heard of wall eyes before but this is the first time he'd ever seen them, Gazing down from him above, illuminated in the moon light.

"Who are you?" his voiced rasped in the night but the pale grey mare gave no answer. She simply dropped a letter from the sky... it wavered in the breeze slightly and landed at his hooves. Silver gazed at it a moment, then glanced back to see where the mare was. She was gone... just as suddenly as she'd arrived.

Who would be sending him a letter out here? Heck he couldn't even READ! Maybe it was for the group.. it might be an important letter from Princess Celestia for Lyona... but the mail mare had given it to him? He picked up the letter and stashed it in his saddle bag. Damn why didn't I listen in pony school... I wonder what it says? Silver was illiterate. So he was sure the letter was not for him.  "I have to go back and give it to them" he decided. There was no way out of it. He was of the Royal Guard and he had a duty to do.

SilverandDerpy_zps39e112a7.jpg

((OOC - Ok if you find him now it's ok , this was inspired by this video so you will know what the letter says. somepony else is gunna hafta read it though because I put in his profile that he cant' read! LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUC_AwTKLic )))

• Brohoof 1

" Don't worry, I won't touch my face. I don't plan to die either." She smiled. " We should go talk to Silver, he seems a bit... off. Well that, and depressed." Lyona frowned.

The pegasus quickly fluttered to where she had seen Silver last. " That's strange... I thought he was here..." She turned back to Cinder.

" Hey, did you see where he went? I swear he was here just now..." 

(edited)

"Oh for the love of... If he's wandered off again I'm going to kill him!" Cinder spun around. "He was winding himself up something fierce about something or other."

'I just wish I knew what. Why is it so hard to tell what someone's thinking? Everypony else seems to be able to.'

She cantered around the clearing looking for any sign of the dappled pegasus.

"No, he's gone... Idiot!" She panicked "Why? First Minty and now... If anyone ever offers me a chance to lead a group, remind me to refuse - too much responsibility."

She kicked at the ground.

Edited by Cinderscribe

" Calm down, Cinder. He went to the non-fog side so we should be able to find him." Lyona tried reassuring her. " Now, let's go look for him. "

She coughed again but shook it off. Lyona quickly marched to the non-fog side of the clearing. " Silver! Where are you?" She called, then winced. 

-Maybe it's better to not use my voice so much yet.-

(edited)

Silver Note turned tail and tried to head back the way he had come. He had a better sense of direction from the air. He flapped his wings but to no avail, he could lift off slightly but not get any height and he felt off balance with his damaged flight feathers. Luckily he was able to find his hoof prints in the dirt and began to follow them back.

Hopefully no one has noticed I'm gone yet. He thought to himself.

. " Silver! Where are you?" She called, then winced. 

He heard Lyona's voice and she sounded angry. Then again when didn't she sound angry? She seemed to be about 100 hoofbeats to the west. How would he explain wandering off. "I could say I needed another nature call" he decided. Way out here? That was some nature call. "I can say I had colic and that I didn't want to smell up the camp!" So many lies. Oh what tangled webs we weave.

Edited by Mikestar

"Silver you Idiot!" Bellowed Cinder over Lyona's weak call. "Where are you?!"

Noticing her companion wince, she turned to face her sheepishly. "Too loud? He cant have gone far on the leg, and his wing was pretty messed up too."

It was a scarily similar state to how she had found one of her best friends, a long time ago.

• Brohoof 1

Minty got down from the tree, and looked at her hoof in amusement. The "zombie" stuff was gone. "Oh good." Minty said to herself, as she flew over back to the camp. "Guys?" Minty asked, seeing that the group was gone. "Lyona! Cinder! Silver!!" She called their names but It was no use.