Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bloodbath on the red x

RAGESTAR

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint motioned for Sole to follow and carefully walked toward the large hut. As they reached the door, he held up a hoof. "Hold. There may be more of the tribals inside... or more traps." He poked his head around the corner and into the hut to find it very simple. "Perhaps we can at the very least discover our location. We must gather our bearings."

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint motioned for Sole to follow and carefully walked toward the large hut. As they reached the door, he held up a hoof. "Hold. There may be more of the tribals inside... or more traps." He poked his head around the corner and into the hut to find it very simple. "Perhaps we can at the very least discover our location. We must gather our bearings."

sole sighed as he walked along side him silently "ya'know, this is knda pointless. We'd be mu better off looking for the others, or exploring the island for any other, more friendly natives." He said calmly "so why the heck are we following these guys around? They don't seem very smart or threatening aside from magic."

Swordpoint

@ 

"I have the feeling that they are more intelligent than they seem," Swordpoint said calmly as he searched the hut. "Plus, we must find some way to remove this chain, and their magic seems like the most likely method." He came upon a crude table, and he cried out as he found a piece of parchment. "Perfect! Look at this, Sole! It is a map!" He held it up and studied it carefully, but his face scrunched into a frown when he saw it. "According to this... we're on an island... And it appears to be part of an archipelago."

He turned to Sole. "I propose that we find a way to remove our shackles and then head toward the center island. If we can come without a close enough range of the others, my magic will be able to find them."

Swordpoint

@ 

"I have the feeling that they are more intelligent than they seem," Swordpoint said calmly as he searched the hut. "Plus, we must find some way to remove this chain, and their magic seems like the most likely method." He came upon a crude table, and he cried out as he found a piece of parchment. "Perfect! Look at this, Sole! It is a map!" He held it up and studied it carefully, but his face scrunched into a frown when he saw it. "According to this... we're on an island... And it appears to be part of an archipelago."

He turned to Sole. "I propose that we find a way to remove our shackles and then head toward the center island. If we can come without a close enough range of the others, my magic will be able to find them."

sole sighed "what magic?" He said sarcastically, as he held up the chain that restrained them. "I'm pretty sure we're screwd in the magic department, at least until we find a way to get this damn thing off." He said "so finding a way to remove these shackles is easier said then done. Any ideas?" He asked.

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint regarded Sole with a dull expression. "Yes, that would be what I was saying. After we remove the chains, then I can use my magic to find someone. Now, the chain itself seems to be magical. We certainly won't be able to simply cut it." He sat down and pondered this for a few moments before standing back up. "We must find the source of their magic. That is what made these bonds, and it can certainly destroy them, as well."

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint regarded Sole with a dull expression. "Yes, that would be what I was saying. After we remove the chains, then I can use my magic to find someone. Now, the chain itself seems to be magical. We certainly won't be able to simply cut it." He sat down and pondered this for a few moments before standing back up. "We must find the source of their magic. That is what made these bonds, and it can certainly destroy them, as well."

sole glared at him in annoyance "I KNOW what you said. I was just curious about how you manage to even free us, regardless of their magic, we don't know anything about it. So enlighten me oh so fearless leader, how are we gonna even controle their magic to free us? Say please?" He said in a smartass tone. He was still angry.

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint only sighed. Sole was certainly trying his patience, but it wasn't going to do either of them any good to beat each other senseless. "I have no idea. But look at this map. Note the circled area here?" He pointed to a small spot on the island with a crude red circle around it. "It is possible that they use this as a place of worship. And those staves they use appear to actually channel the magic, as earth ponies are completely incapable of magic without some method to actually gather magical energy. If we could find the source of their power and use one of their staves, I am certain we could break this chain." 

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint only sighed. Sole was certainly trying his patience, but it wasn't going to do either of them any good to beat each other senseless. "I have no idea. But look at this map. Note the circled area here?" He pointed to a small spot on the island with a crude red circle around it. "It is possible that they use this as a place of worship. And those staves they use appear to actually channel the magic, as earth ponies are completely incapable of magic without some method to actually gather magical energy. If we could find the source of their power and use one of their staves, I am certain we could break this chain."

sole sighed as he looked at the map and listened to swordpoints plan. It wasn't bad... "alright, we'll try this idea I guess." He said with a shrug. But secretly, he just really wanted to hit someone, break something... cause chaos. "Dammit... don't give in to that psyco urge." He mumbled to himself "pull it together."

(edited)

Cosmo simply stared for a moment then chuckled, "I know. I'm very distracted by concern for Lyth... the fact that your father paired us worries me and I can't shake the feeling that he's labeling me a target. I fear he'll hurt her as a method of hurting me... Also, I get the feeling this collar is more of a prank than a liability. It screws with my magic but the results are consistant in getting what I want to get, just odd means of doing it... Anyway, we should keep moving. If we get up high we might be able to find your ship if its nearby... Wait... Where's Altair...?"

Rainbow Dash

@, @@synangelRainbow nodded immediately. "Of course! Cosmo and Crimson helped save Equestria with Swordpoint and me! I'd trust them with my life!" Whoa... so if we lie, we die? This is one sick and twisted game. She glanced at Stone nervously. She wouldn't keep lying, would she? (OoC: Rage, you could just type @member='name' and enclose the member='name' in brackets ([]). That's what I do. Oh, and she's telling the truth.)
Crimson chuckled, "I guess your right about that, they may be extremely annoying, but their not exactly life threatening...actually I'm thinking about keeping mine and giving to pinkie pie for a gift, she just loves to pull pranks, so I think she'll appreciate this...but anyway, I haven't seen altair since you last used him..." said crimson with a raised eyebrow.

The host smiled and nodded, "that is correct! Okay, your turn miss stone, have you ever fallen in love with anyone?" Asked the host with a creepy grin.

Edited by ragestar

Crimson chuckled, "I guess your right about that, they may be extremely annoying, but their not exactly life threatening...actually I'm thinking about keeping mine and giving to pinkie pie for a gift, she just loves to pull pranks, so I think she'll appreciate this...but anyway, I haven't seen altair since you last used him..." said crimson with a raised eyebrow.

"Used him..? Crimson you wouldn't be able to..." Cosmo face hoofed, "I never introduced you to Altair, my guardian spirit. He uses the same name as my sword and I'm the only one who can detect him. Also my sword is, if I killed the Hydra," Cosmo spoke as he walked toward the wound he burst out of and dug around for a bit, " right here," he said; pulling Altair out of the beasts gut. Cosmo looked up and smiled, "There he is! He's flying back down to us." Altair grinned at Cosmo and told him, "I can't move away from the sword after a distance but I can remain in one place. When we were in the Hydra's mouth I was able to fly up and get a look at our surroundings. We're in an archipelago, almost the center. I thought I saw the ship on the center island but I'd need a better view. Pass that to Crimson so we can formulate a plan." Cosmo relayed Altair's scouting report and waited for his response.

@

Swordpoint noticed Sole mumbling to himself. He is troubled. Perhaps I should take extra care to not kill these tribals, lest I push him into a bloodlust. "Let us depart, Sole. That site should be fairly nearby. Do you think that you could fly, or will the bonds make that too difficult?" 

@

Swordpoint noticed Sole mumbling to himself. He is troubled. Perhaps I should take extra care to not kill these tribals, lest I push him into a bloodlust. "Let us depart, Sole. That site should be fairly nearby. Do you think that you could fly, or will the bonds make that too difficult?"

it took sole a moment to respond, but he soon shook his head. "No... I could fly if we had to. But i'd rather us walk..." he said with a shrug "cuz I wanna see the scenery and stuff... that and we might get caught or spotted by those weird ponies." He explained, as he motioned for swordpoint to follow. *need to get my chaotic blood under control. I'm not that person any more.* he thought to himself.

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint only nodded and began moving. As they exited the village, Swordpoint made sure to keep his eyes peeled to his surroundings. Another of those spear traps could easily spell disaster for both of us. Of course, who knows what other sorts of strange traps they have laid? If we are indeed approaching a site of dark worship, then it will be heavily guarded and reinforced... He was quickly lost in thought, attempting to create a strategic approach.

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint only nodded and began moving. As they exited the village, Swordpoint made sure to keep his eyes peeled to his surroundings. Another of those spear traps could easily spell disaster for both of us. Of course, who knows what other sorts of strange traps they have laid? If we are indeed approaching a site of dark worship, then it will be heavily guarded and reinforced... He was quickly lost in thought, attempting to create a strategic approach.

sole wasn't as worried, at least not about himself. He was much more worried about stone, crimson, and the rest of the crew. If something happened to them, he'd never forgive himself. He needed to get to them, before his chaotic blood drove him insane. "Faster... we need to move faster." He said quietly, as he began to quicken his pace.

Swordpoint

@

"Wait, Sole! Use caution!" Swordpoint groaned as he heard a twig snap. Within seconds, a net encased them from beneath, lifting them above the ground. "Damn! I knew they were somewhat clever, but a snare? Such a trap requires precision and skill." He turned to Sole. "Do you think that your talons could cut through this? And if not, then can you reach my dagger again? My hooves are stuck."

Swordpoint

@

"Wait, Sole! Use caution!" Swordpoint groaned as he heard a twig snap. Within seconds, a net encased them from beneath, lifting them above the ground. "Damn! I knew they were somewhat clever, but a snare? Such a trap requires precision and skill." He turned to Sole. "Do you think that your talons could cut through this? And if not, then can you reach my dagger again? My hooves are stuck."

sole didn't hear him, the sudden adrenalin caused his chaotic cravings to make him momentarily lose himself. He quickly slashed the net open with his talons, but even after being freed, he didn't stop slashing. It took him a moment to regain his senses, and when he did he groaned. "its happening again..." he mumbled, before he kept walking "let's keep going." He said quickly.

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint stared at Sole with a worried look, but he quickly looked back to his path. As they passed through more underbrush, they emerged into a clearing, and Swordpoint's jaw dropped. Standing before them was a large, pyramid-like structure with at least a hundred of the tribals standing at its base. Atop it stood a pony holding a staff. What is he holding in his other hoof...? Oh, no... He quickly realized that the shaman was holding the disembodied head of another pony. Swordpoint turned to Sole. "There will be no element of surprise. I would suggest that we attack the one with the staff in an attempt to take it from him. If we can remove this chain, then they will prove to be no match for us."

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint stared at Sole with a worried look, but he quickly looked back to his path. As they passed through more underbrush, they emerged into a clearing, and Swordpoint's jaw dropped. Standing before them was a large, pyramid-like structure with at least a hundred of the tribals standing at its base. Atop it stood a pony holding a staff. What is he holding in his other hoof...? Oh, no... He quickly realized that the shaman was holding the disembodied head of another pony. Swordpoint turned to Sole. "There will be no element of surprise. I would suggest that we attack the one with the staff in an attempt to take it from him. If we can remove this chain, then they will prove to be no match for us."

sole was already gone the second swordpoint started explaining his plan. "Murderer!" He mumbled angrily, as he ran through the ponies, pulling swordpoint with him. He quickly blasted through dozens of them, but was still surrounded. But his sights were only set on the pony holding the severed head, he wanted to hurt... no... KILL him. He was losing controle.

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint was caught completely off-guard. As Sole shot off toward the ponies, Swordpoint was dragged along. He fought the pain of the shock and forced himself to recover and match Sole's pace. "Sole! Control yourself! We must acquire that staff! Their magic is strongest, here! I can feel it!" He was forced to dodge quickly as the shaman sent a blast of purple light at him. "SOLE! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!"

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint was caught completely off-guard. As Sole shot off toward the ponies, Swordpoint was dragged along. He fought the pain of the shock and forced himself to recover and match Sole's pace. "Sole! Control yourself! We must acquire that staff! Their magic is strongest, here! I can feel it!" He was forced to dodge quickly as the shaman sent a blast of purple light at him. "SOLE! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!"

sole wasn't listening, he was lost in his anger and instinct "rrrrrrraaaaaaaaggghhh!! I'll kill you!" He said in a bloodlusted rage, as he barreled through the ponies, and straight at the shaman pony "I'll give you a taste of your own medicine!!" He growled, as he got closer, before getting stabbed in the back by a dagger. He simply ignored it and kept going.

Swordpoint

@ 

Swordpoint knew he was out of options. He grabbed the chain and yanked as hard as he could, hoping to shock some sense back into Sole. He then changed course for the shaman at the top of the pyramid, forcing every ounce of his energy into his flight. He managed to drag Sole along, and crashed into the shaman, causing the crazed pony to fumble the staff. Swordpoint caught it easily. He could feel a source of magical energy, here... but it wasn't natural. It was almost as if it had been manufactured. Nonetheless, he held the staff up until it glowed dark purple, and then he pointed it at the chain. A blast of light emanated from the staff and struck the chain, snapping the anklets off of Sole and Swordpoint. He smirked and threw aside the staff. "Wonderful. I am no longer limited. Fight me if you dare."

Swordpoint

@ 

Swordpoint knew he was out of options. He grabbed the chain and yanked as hard as he could, hoping to shock some sense back into Sole. He then changed course for the shaman at the top of the pyramid, forcing every ounce of his energy into his flight. He managed to drag Sole along, and crashed into the shaman, causing the crazed pony to fumble the staff. Swordpoint caught it easily. He could feel a source of magical energy, here... but it wasn't natural. It was almost as if it had been manufactured. Nonetheless, he held the staff up until it glowed dark purple, and then he pointed it at the chain. A blast of light emanated from the staff and struck the chain, snapping the anklets off of Sole and Swordpoint. He smirked and threw aside the staff. "Wonderful. I am no longer limited. Fight me if you dare."

sole lay on the ground unmoving. He was knocked back to his senses, but he was ashamed that hed lost controle like that. *all the things I was thinking of doing... murder, genocide... I lost controle like a fool.* he thought sadly *I... I still need to get stronger...* he thought.

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint grabbed Sole by the ankle and lifted him to his feet. "Think not of it, Sole. We are not safe, yet." Swordpoint dashed toward the tribals with blinding speed, propelling himself across the ground with his wings. As he neared them, he stopped abruptly, creating hurricane force winds which blew them away. He smirked at this. "Haha! Rainbow Dash, you surely will make a grand fighter."

His expression suddenly changed as he remembered her. "Rainbow... And the others! Sole, now that we have been freed, we must make our way to the center island! From there, I am certain that I will be able to sense the rest of the crew... if they are here..."

Stone looked at the host "NOPE, well...I thought I did, no I'm just saying that, no I haven't fallen in love WITH ANYONE ANY OOOOOOOOONE AT ALL, STOP ASKING ME" she then realized she was screaming, making it obvious that she was in denial. "Um...sorry, no, no I haven't" she said.

Swordpoint

@

Swordpoint grabbed Sole by the ankle and lifted him to his feet. "Think not of it, Sole. We are not safe, yet." Swordpoint dashed toward the tribals with blinding speed, propelling himself across the ground with his wings. As he neared them, he stopped abruptly, creating hurricane force winds which blew them away. He smirked at this. "Haha! Rainbow Dash, you surely will make a grand fighter."

His expression suddenly changed as he remembered her. "Rainbow... And the others! Sole, now that we have been freed, we must make our way to the center island! From there, I am certain that I will be able to sense the rest of the crew... if they are here..."

sole sighed "no... its not fine swordpoint. I could've killed someone. And I'm still not in controle." He said in frustration " he felt like a failiure. "I... I almost broke my promise to her..." he said quietly, as he took to the air "let's get going. We need to save our friends." He said quickly.