Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bloodbath on the red x

RAGESTAR

(edited)

OOC Thread

Crimson grinn sighed in bordem as he sat in a booth in the corner of his favorite tavern, the rusty horse shoe, drinking a large mug of ale and scanning the room for any interesting characters to join his crew, "sigh" I came back hoping for a line of people wanting to join me......but damn was I wrong.....I just helped save all of equestria......again! And yet not one decently powerful or interesting person has offered to join my crew! Well.....besides swordpoint and cosmo.....but I hope they can make it too.....oh crap! I forgot to give them directions to get here! "Groan" maybe they can find it on their own.....hopfully....but noone has come yet so I might as well enjoy some drinks while I can.....and let my future crew find ME..." thought crimson before smirking and turning to the bartender, "hey twinkle! Can I get a refill?" Asked crimson sheepishly. Twinkle glass, the owner and bartender of the rusty horse shoe abd ex-marefreind of crimson, gave crimson a death glare, "get it yourself you lazy ass! I'm already letting you use my bar as a pirate hot-spot! So you can serve yourself!" Said twinkle with a scoff before getting back to servig customers. Crimson frowned and shook his head, "why do I have the feeling this is gonna be a long night?" Asked crimson to nopony in particular as he sat patiently in his booth, waiting for new cewmembers.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Link to OOC thread

Equinox walked through town bored out of his mind. "No matter what I can't seem to find anything fun to do...life is getting boring" Equinox said. "Well if you were paying attention Equinox there is somepony at a place called the 'Rusty Horseshoe' looking for ponies to join him for something" Equinoxes other personality Deranged said.

Sole sighed as he leaned against the mast of the ship "blaze of glory". He had been instructed to stay on the ship by his best friend and captain, crimson. "Dammit, hurry up for celestia's sake hothead!" He grumbled to himself, as he slumped back and tried to fall asleep again, listening for thieves and other intruders.

Thorn Blade walked through the streets, wading through the crowds. He was trying to get to the "Rusty Horse Shoe." The word around town was that someones there was looking for a crew, but no one knew what for. It wasn't much to go on really but he needed money, and who knows? Maybe he would get something out of this...

(edited)

"Because it probably is," said a familiar midnight blue unicorn. "Hey Crimson. This is the chef I promised you, Ms. Coral Reef. We met back when her circus was in town about a year ago and it usually is back in Canterlot around this time of the year so now we just need a musician, a navigator, smith, a few other crew members and a decent captain," Cosmo teased, giving Crimson a joking punch in the shoulder. "I'll be our carpenter, and you know how good I am at slicing things up.

Edited by TheBreech

Equinox kicked open the door to the "Rusty Horseshoe" "Okay where's the pirate saying he's looking for ponies for his crew" Equinox said as he looked around. "Even though I am you insane side and do things you wouldn't...kicking down doors is something I wouldn't do Equinox" Deranged said

"Because it probably is," said a familiar midnight blue unicorn. "Hey Crimson. This is the chef I promised you, Ms. Coral Reef. We met back when her circus was in town about a year ago and it usually is back in Canterlot around this time of the year so now we just need a musician, a navigator, smith, a few other crew members and a decent captain," Cosmo teased, giving Crimson a joking punch in the shoulder. "I'll be our carpenter, and you know how good I am at slicing things up.

Equinox kicked open the door to the "Rusty Horseshoe" "Okay where's the pirate saying he's looking for ponies for his crew" Equinox said as he looked around. "Even though I am you insane side and do things you wouldn't...kicking down doors is something I wouldn't do Equinox" Deranged said

Crimson chuckled returned the freindly punch to the shoulder, very funny mr. Assasin, but I'm the best captain YOUR sorry flank will ever see!" Said crimson with a smile, "so, how's cinder? Will she be joining us on this little voyage?" Asked crimson, but his question was interrupted as a strange pony kicked down the tavern door, asking about crimsons job offer. Twinkle cursed and glared at equinox, "HEY ASSHOLE! CARFUL WITH THE DAMN DOOR! If you break it you buy it pal!" Said twinkle angrily, crimson merely laughed, "easy twinkle, its fine, let the guy have his dramatic entry...." said crimson with a smile before turning to equinox, "so.....you wanna join my crew, eh? Hmm....well, what are you good at?" Asked crimson in a curious tone.

"Im the best sharpshooter in equestria" Equinox said as he made his old fashioned rifle appear. "Without looking" Equinox said as he shot an empty bottle without looking and hit it. "I also can shoot out a bulls eye...figuratively and literally" Equinox said as he ignored twinkle.

"Im the best sharpshooter in equestria" Equinox said as he made his old fashioned rifle appear. "Without looking" Equinox said as he shot an empty bottle without looking and hit it. "I also can shoot out a bulls eye...figuratively and literally" Equinox said as he ignored twinkle.

Crimson chuckled and grinned happily, "perfect! Your in! But your gonna have to stick around and just be patient, becouse not everyone has been cbosen yet..." said crimson, but before he could say anymore, a knife stabbed inches from equinoxes head, crimson camly turned to see twinkle with a very pissed off look on her face, "either you quit breaking things in my bar, or sit down and shut up.....becouse next time I'll aim to lower and turn you into a mare.....got it?" Asked twinkle darkly, crimson sighed and shook his head, "leave him alone twinkle, you said you wouldnt do this..." said crimson, twinkle merely glared at him, crimson then looked at equinox, "just listen to her, and we'll be fine.." whispered crimson.

Equinox shot a bullet right next to Twinkles head. "I will do more then that buddy...never throw things at me" Equinox said in a more threatening and serious. "Besides...it would be bad if you died by a mare if you change me into one now would it" Equinox said

Equinox shot a bullet right next to Twinkles head. "I will do more then that buddy...never throw things at me" Equinox said in a more threatening and serious. "Besides...it would be bad if you died by a mare if you change me into one now would it" Equinox said

Crimson growled and grabbed equinox's gun by the barrel, before slamming it down on the table, he then leaned close next to equinox, "listen up....you can join my crew.....but don't shoot at twinkle.....even if she is a pain in the ass....are we clear?" Asked crimson in a serious tone, twinkle had a shocked look on her face but she soon recovered and glared at both crimson and equinox, "I don't need your damn help you ginger asshole! And you...." she said pointing at equinox, "youve got alot of balls attacking me in my own tavern.....I can respect that.....as long as you quit breaking my stuff, then we'll get along just fine..." said twinkle with a scoff before walking away.

((Uuh....twinkles a mare....not a stallion....and she's one of crimsons best feinds....))

"Fine...just dont piss me off either" Equinox said making his gun disappear". "You need to stop acting like a smartass Equinox before you get yourself killed...and I need you alive" Deranged said to Equinox mentally slapping him. "Alright fine... dont slap me again it give me a headache"

"Fine...just dont piss me off either" Equinox said making his gun disappear". "You need to stop acting like a smartass Equinox before you get yourself killed...and I need you alive" Deranged said to Equinox mentally slapping him. "Alright fine... dont slap me again it give me a headache"

Crimson sighed in relief and leaned back in his chair, "good.....but next time, just tell her off, don't shoot at her! "Sigh" but anyways, make yourself comfortable, cause were gonna be here for awhile.....we only have three people out of ten pepole I'm looking for...." said crimson before taking a swig of ale.

"Who are the other two" Equinox said as he fixed the door with a bit of magic. "Sorry about the door just my life was getting boring and I heard about this and I got excited to go on an adventure" Equinox said as made hi rifle re appear and started messing with it.

"Who are the other two" Equinox said as he fixed the door with a bit of magic. "Sorry about the door just my life was getting boring and I heard about this and I got excited to go on an adventure" Equinox said as made hi rifle re appear and started messing with it.

Crimson grinned sheepishly, "oh right, sorry, this is cosmo shadesteel, lunas royal assasin and our carpeter, and this is coral reef, our ships cook, and if you don't know my name yet, I'm your captain crimson grinn, and that annoying, badtempered, pottymouthed, pretty, uh....I mean, dumb, mare you shot at, was my ex-marefreind and bartender of this tavern, twinkle glass....wait a second, sorry, I forgot to ask, what's your name?

"I'm a ex-student of Princess Luna...my name is Equinox Sin...but I was also nicknamed Deranged" Equinox said since that's what he is when his over side come to light. "It's nice to meet you all" Equinox said as he took the barrel off the gun and took out the cartridge...he pretty much took it a part then put it back together. "Anyways sorry for almost shooting you Twinkle and once again sorry about the door"

Sole sighed in boredom as he dropped the eleventh rouge pirate on the docks below with a satisfying thud creating a small mound of unconcious ponies outside the ship "stupid wannabes, can't even steal a ship right." He mumbled to himself, as he flew back up to the top of the mast and slumped down "I'm gonna kick that pyro's ass when he gets back!" He mumbled in annoyance.

Swordpoint nodded toward the bar door, and one of the soldiers with him opened it. He stepped inside, carrying several crates filled with food, supplies, and arms. Rainbow followed, carrying several more. Swordpoint recognized Crimson at once. "There you are, Crimson!" He smiled and approached. "It is good to see you again!" He glanced at Cosmo, who stood nearby. "Ah, and Cosmo is here, as well! I bring good news." He motioned to the crates he and Rainbow were carrying. "After I recounted the events of the tournament to Celestia, I told her of your situation. She gave her blessing and agreed to let us have some supplies. She also gave me two soldiers with particularly high marks." The stallions standing next to him saluted, but neither said a word.

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Look, this is nice and all, but these crates are heavy! Can we hurry this up?!"

"I'm a ex-student of Princess Luna...my name is Equinox Sin...but I was also nicknamed Deranged" Equinox said since that's what he is when his over side come to light. "It's nice to meet you all" Equinox said as he took the barrel off the gun and took out the cartridge...he pretty much took it a part then put it back together. "Anyways sorry for almost shooting you Twinkle and once again sorry about the door"

Crimson grinned happily and patted equinox on the back, "nice to officially meet my sharpshooter! Welcome to the crew!" Said crimson with a chuckle, twinkle shrugged as she walked by, "its fine, just don't do it again..." said twinkle, but before she could continue, crimsons old friend swordpoint walked up to them, twinkle rolled her eyes, "great.....more freinds of yours..." said twinkle in a flat tone. Crimson grinned and patted swordpoint on the back, "that's great! Now all we need is the rest of the crew....by the way equinox, this is my old freind swordpoint, he's our ships navigator!" Said crimson in a happy tone.

At a nearby table in the corner of the tavern sat a figure, a stallion, tall and thin, shrouded in a long, black cloak. He was leaning forward slightly, his hooves held together in front of him, evidently listening with interest to the conversation taking place at the other party's table.

Long ears twitched under his hood, easily picking out the group's words from the din surrounding him. His mouth curved into a slight smirk, further revealing the two sharp fangs protruding from beneath his upper lip.

"What a motley crew this is turning out to be." He thought, chuckling slightly and leaning back in his chair.

His attention snapped to the doorway as it opened, heralding the entrance of several ponies, three stallions who were unknown to him, and surprisingly enough, Rainbow Dash. 

"What in Celestia's name is she doing this far from Ponyville?" He thought quizzically.

He pulled his hood closer over his face and leaned further into the dark corner to observe the exchange.

"Nice to meet you Swordpoint" Equinox said as he took out the bullets and enchanted some of the bullets with electricity and explosive then loaded them back into the rifle. "Much more better to kill them it explosive bullet then nothing at all...at least in my opinion"

(edited)

Cosmo finally spoke up, "Hey Swordpoint, good to see you. Anyway Crimson, Cinder won't be joining us. She has faith in me but can't stand to watch me get hurt again so she's at home." Glancing at Equinox, he continued, "I suppose I'm your successor then. Cosmo Shadesteel, student of Princess Luna and Royal assassin to her as well," he greeted, extending a hoof. "Also either your perception is a little underwhelming, or you're simply ignoring our eavesdropper."

(OOC: Cosmo the kind of history where he watches his back for "old friends" in a place like this.)

Edited by TheBreech

Maximus walked into the tavern with his headphones still on. He loved music. He was always listening to it wherever he went. And if he wasn't listening to music, he was either writing it or playing it. But he was so attached to his iPod because it also usually kept him from meeting or talking to other ponies, which helped seeing how shy he was. However, at this moment, he couldn't let that get the best of him. Not if he was going to ask Crimson Grinn to allow him to join his crew as the ship's musician. Max put away the headphones and walked toward the pirate. "Umm, excuse me. I heard you were looking for a musician?" Max nervously asked.

(edited)

Swordpoint nodded to Equinox. "It is a pleasure. Any friend of Crimson's is a friend of mine, as well." He felt a hoof smack the back of his head, and he didn't need to turn around to know that it was Rainbow. "Em... perhaps we may catch up later. I would like to unload these crates onto the ship. We shall return once we have done so." Swordpoint nodded to the door and led Rainbow and his companions outside. They stepped onto the ship and looked around.

Rainbow noticed Sole immediately. "Oh, crap. Uh... Swordpoint, I need you to take these crates."

Swordpoint gave her a quizzical look. "I am sorry, but all of us are carrying too much. We are almost there."

"Look, it's just that, uh..." She sighed deeply. "Okay, look... see that griffon over there? Well... me and him... we kinda had a thing awhile ago. I just wasn't into him, but he took it pretty badly. I don't know if I can deal with seeing him again."

Swordpoint continued to give her a questioning gaze. "I... do not understand."

Rainbow sighed again. "Okay, you know what you and I are? How we're a couple? Well, he and I used to be a couple."

Swordpoint shrugged. "In what way does that affect the present?"

She huffed in agitation. "You know what? Screw it. Let's just do this fast."

Swordpoint shook his head and walked over to the griffon with Rainbow standing close behind him, attempting to be as inconspicuous as possible. "Well met, sir. I believe you must be Sole. Crimson has spoken of you. And Rainbow Dash seems to know you, as well." He felt a particularly painful hoof in his side, followed by something that sounded like "I'm going to kill you."

(OoC: I was told that Sole was Rainbow's ex, but if I'm wrong, just let me know and I'll change that.)

Edited by Justin ZW

Sole sighed as he heard voices and opened his eyes "yeah yeah, you must b-" he froze as he saw dash "hey dash, didn't know you'd be coming..." he quickly dropped down from the mast and landed next to them "hey, swordpoint was it? Remind me to kill crimson later." He turned to dash and sighed, scratching his head "you can stop hiding it, I can tell your together..." he said calmly.