Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bloodbath on the red x

RAGESTAR

(edited)

Maximus walked into the tavern with his headphones still on. He loved music. He was always listening to it wherever he went. And if he wasn't listening to music, he was either writing it or playing it. But he was so attached to his iPod because it also usually kept him from meeting or talking to other ponies, which helped seeing how shy he was. However, at this moment, he couldn't let that get the best of him. Not if he was going to ask Crimson Grinn to allow him to join his crew as the ship's musician. Max put away the headphones and walked toward the pirate. "Umm, excuse me. I heard you were looking for a musician?" Max nervously asked.

Crimson smiled, "sure, but are you any good? Becouse I love listening to good music, and you've gotta be good to join my crew, so what do you play? And what's your name?" Asked crimson as he tilted his hat up to get a better look at the shy, new pony, and grinned, "you don't have to be so nervous you know..." said crimson, before turning to look at where cosmo pointed, "he's right, you can come out now stranger.....let's see what you look like..." said crimson.

Edited by ragestar

@

Swordpoint cocked an eyebrow. "Yes... we are."

Rainbow sighed. "Yeah," she mumbled. "Definitely wasn't expecting to see you here." Ugh... okay, Dash, you've got two options, here... You can either leave and go home and hope Swordpoint doesn't die... again... or you can tough it out and deal with it.

Swordpoint shook his head. "Yes, well... where may we leave these? They contain extra supplies for the journey, courtesy of Celestia herself."

@

Swordpoint cocked an eyebrow. "Yes... we are."

Rainbow sighed. "Yeah," she mumbled. "Definitely wasn't expecting to see you here." Ugh... okay, Dash, you've got two options, here... You can either leave and go home and hope Swordpoint doesn't die... again... or you can tough it out and deal with it.

Swordpoint shook his head. "Yes, well... where may we leave these? They contain extra supplies for the journey, courtesy of Celestia herself."

sole sighed and jabbed a talon to a door the led below deck "put em down there for now, our idiot captain can figure it out from there." He said simply "and just because im here doesn't mean you need to leave dash." He said quietly "but it does mean I'm gonna have a little talk with our fearless captain."

(edited)

The cloaked stallion huffed and stood up from his table, walking slowly towards the others. "I suppose hoods stopped being discreet approximately two centuries ago."

He raised a hoof, pulling down his guise and revealing his fanged visage. "Then again, when it takes a master assassin to notice me, perhaps I am not as rusty as I thought."

His piercing grey eyes flicked over the ponies gathered at the table. He gave a low bow, "Sidon Darkstorm, physician, among other things. I hear you're looking for a crew."

Edited by Darkstorm

(edited)

@

Swordpoint nodded. "Thank you." He motioned to the soldiers. "Come, gentlecolts."

Rainbow hung her head. "Go ahead, Swordpoint. I'll be there in a minute."

Swordpoint shrugged. "Very well." He opened the door that led below the deck and entered with his soldiers.

Rainbow stared at Sole. "Okay, look... I know you're still beat up about all that stuff that happened, but I don't wanna hear anything about it." She glared at him sharply. "And you better not take it out on him, either. He and I have been through a LOT of stuff. Okay? Can we just agree to not let this get in the way of the mission?"

Swordpoint, Alter, and Hotfoot unloaded their crates below the deck, and Swordpoint turned to face his companions. "I am thankful that you have agreed to accompany us. But remember... not a word of the true mission to the rest of the crew. I believe that Crimson intends to keep that a secret for now."

Alter and Hotfoot saluted, and Hotfoot spoke up. "Sir, you're practically a legend. We're honored to be under your command." 

Swordpoint smiled. "You must remember... Umbra is dangerous not only in his skill, but mostly in his tactics. He will attempt to sway you, or even turn you against one another."

Alter nodded. "Yes, sir. I remember the briefings. And you said that he has regenerative tissue?"

Swordpoint nodded. "That is what I suspect. I must speak with Crimson to confirm it, however. For now, I would have you remain here. Report to Sole and ask him what you may do until we are ready to depart."

They both saluted, and in unison said "Yes, sir!"

(Alter and Hotfoot won't really be used much. They're just generic soldiers in the Equestrian military, so don't think I'm trying to use three ponies at once.)

Edited by Justin ZW

Crimson smiled, "sure, but are you any good? Becouse I love listening to good music, and you've gotta be good to join my crew, so what do you play? And what's your name?" Asked crimson as he tilted his hat up to get a better look at the shy, new pony, and grinned, "you don't have to be so nervous you know..." said crimson, before turning to look at where cosmo pointed, "he's right, you can come out now stranger.....let's see what you look like..." said crimson.

Max warmed up a bit. "My name is Maximus, or just Max for short. And I'm very good. I can play anything. I've studied music ever since I was a filly." Max said a bit more assertively. He was still nervous on the inside, especially after noticing all the other mean-looking ponies in the room. He started to wonder if coming in here was such a good idea after all.

@

Swordpoint nodded. "Thank you." He motioned to the soldiers. "Come, gentlecolts."

Rainbow hung her head. "Go ahead, Swordpoint. I'll be there in a minute."

Swordpoint shrugged. "Very well." He opened the door that led below the deck and entered with his soldiers.

Rainbow stared at Sole. "Okay, look... I know you're still beat up about all that stuff that happened, but I don't wanna hear anything about it." She glared at him sharply. "And you better not take it out on him, either. He and I have been through a LOT of stuff. Okay? Can we just agree to not let this get in the way of the mission?"

Swordpoint, Alter, and Hotfoot unloaded their crates below the deck, and Swordpoint turned to face his companions. "I am thankful that you have agreed to accompany us. But remember... not a word of the true mission to the rest of the crew. I believe that Crimson intends to keep that a secret for now."

Alter and Hotfoot saluted, and Hotfoot spoke up. "Sir, you're practically a legend. We're honored to be under your command." 

Swordpoint smiled. "You must remember... Umbra is dangerous not only in his skill, but mostly in his tactics. He will attempt to sway you, or even turn you against one another."

Alter nodded. "Yes, sir. I remember the briefings. And you said that he has regenerative tissue?"

Swordpoint nodded. "That is what I suspect. I must speak with Crimson to confirm it, however. For now, I would have you remain here. Report to Sole and ask him what you may do until we are ready to depart."

They both saluted, and in unison said "Yes, sir!"

sole shrugged and grinned "you still think I hate you after all this time?" He said with a chuckle "I'm over it, but its not like I've stopped caring... I know it was my fault, but I'm not bitter, just suprised." With a sigh he leaned against the mast "now all I need is a family reunion, that'd comlpete the set..." he mumbled.

(edited)

The cloaked stallion huffed and stood up from his table, walking slowly towards the others. "I suppose hoods stopped being discreet approximately two centuries ago."

He raised a hoof, pulling down his guise and revealing his fanged visage. "Then again, when it takes a master assassin to notice me, perhaps I am not as rusty as I thought."

His piercing grey eyes flicked over the ponies gathered at the table. He gave a low bow, "Sidon Darkstorm, physician, among other things. I hear you're looking for a crew."

Crimson grinned with a fanged smile, "tch, not too impressed with the devious grinn, but the respectful bow is a nice touch, and yes you heard right, I'm looking for a badass crew, why do you ask? Are you wanting to join? If so, I believe you said you were a physician? So you could be our doctor, but How good are you at fighting?" Asked crimsom, before turning to maximus and smiling, "good, your in, welcome to the crew..." said crimson happily. Edited by ragestar

@

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Look, just be nice to Swordpoint. If it wasn't for him, Crimson, and a couple others, you wouldn't even be standing here right now. We'd probably all be slaves to a crazy pony who wanted to rule the world."

Swordpoint emerged onto the deck with his two unicorn soldiers. He glanced at Rainbow, who had placed her crates on the ground beside herself, and he ordered Alter to carry them below deck. "Sole, I'm going to check with Crimson regarding the status of our departure. These two soldiers are at your disposal for the moment. Assign them as you see fit." He turned to Rainbow. "Would you like to come with me?"

"Just a bit," she said awkwardly. She followed as he walked off the ship and into the bar.

"Sorry about the delay, my friends," Swordpoint said with a smile. Rainbow had a hoof over her face.

After a few minutes Thorn Blade finally arrived at the tavern.Thorn Blade walked into the Tavern and immediately noticed a group gathered around a table. After overhearing the word "crew" he came to the assumption that this group was who he was looking for. He approached and pulled up a chair.

"So, I hear your in need of a crew, anything I can do?"

@

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Look, just be nice to Swordpoint. If it wasn't for him, Crimson, and a couple others, you wouldn't even be standing here right now. We'd probably all be slaves to a crazy pony who wanted to rule the world."

Swordpoint emerged onto the deck with his two unicorn soldiers. He glanced at Rainbow, who had placed her crates on the ground beside herself, and he ordered Alter to carry them below deck. "Sole, I'm going to check with Crimson regarding the status of our departure. These two soldiers are at your disposal for the moment. Assign them as you see fit." He turned to Rainbow. "Would you like to come with me?"

"Just a bit," she said awkwardly. She followed as he walked off the ship and into the bar.

"Sorry about the delay, my friends," Swordpoint said with a smile. Rainbow had a hoof over her face.

sole shrugged "whatever" he said calmly "but there had better not be anymore unexpected suprises today..." he mumbled, as he turned to one of the soldier's "alright I'm bored and there's nothing to do... you any good at sparring?" He asked, as he cracked his neck.

After a few minutes Thorn Blade finally arrived at the tavern.Thorn Blade walked into the Tavern and immediately noticed a group gathered around a table. After overhearing the word "crew" he came to the assumption that this group was who he was looking for. He approached and pulled up a chair.

"So, I hear your in need of a crew, anything I can do?"

Crimson rubbed his chin for a moment in thought, "hmmm......well, do you have good eyesight? If so, then you could be our ships lookout, to watch for islands and enemy ships, how does that sound?" Asked crimson as he leaned back in his chair lazily and yawned, "I hope we get moving soon..." thought crimson.

(edited)

Crimson rubbed his chin for a moment in thought, "hmmm......well, do you have good eyesight? If so, then you could be our ships lookout, to watch for islands and enemy ships, how does that sound?" Asked crimson as he leaned back in his chair lazily and yawned, "I hope we get moving soon..." thought crimson.

"I guess my eyesight's pretty good... I'll give that a shot!"

Thorn Blade reclined in his chair, teetering it on two legs, a smile upon his face. Maybe he was being a bit to happy but who the hell cares. He was finally going to do something, finally something different in is monotonous life...

Edited by NocturnalRainbow

"i think i might've gotten myself lost! Oh i know i was suppost to meet the crew somewhere but for the life of me i can't remember where! it was an inn right? oh heck with it! i'll just wait in the ship. Maybe i'll start cooking something for the crew when they get here!"

*walks past bar*

@

Crimson grinned at swordpoint, "hey swordpoint, good timing were almost ready to go, we just need one more crewmember and we'll be able to set sail, did you and rainbow get everything packed? And why does dash look so nervous?" Crimsons eyes widened as he realized, "oh buck.....I forgot about sole! Sorry for not warning you dash!" Said crimson with a sheepish smile.

@

Hotfoot saluted. "Yes, sir! I earned exemplary marks in hoof to hoof combat!"

@

Rainbow glared at Crimson. "Yeah, thanks a lot. If he could stop dying so much, I'd leave right now. But after what happened at that tournament, I'll power through it."

Swordpoint shook his head. "Perhaps you could introduce me to your crew? I have already met Sole and Equinox, and of course I already know Cosmo. I am particularly interested in meeting the pony whom Radio recommended to us." He glanced around and stepped close to Crimson. "Once we board the ship, I would like to speak with you privately. Although I suppose Cosmo could join us, as well. It is in regards to Umbra."

"Hm...why does the name 'Sole' sound familiar" Equinox said as he got up. "I'm gonna head outside for a bit" Equinox said leaving the bar and headed to the docks. "Maybe I should have asked where the boat is" Equinox said as he made his rifle appear and too aim at a seagull and held his breath, then fired paralyzing the seagull.

@

@

Rainbow glared at Crimson. "Yeah, thanks a lot. If he could stop dying so much, I'd leave right now. But after what happened at that tournament, I'll power through it."

Swordpoint shook his head. "Perhaps you could introduce me to your crew? I have already met Sole and Equinox, and of course I already know Cosmo. I am particularly interested in meeting the pony whom Radio recommended to us." He glanced around and stepped close to Crimson. "Once we board the ship, I would like to speak with you privately. Although I suppose Cosmo could join us, as well. It is in regards to Umbra."

sole grinned as he finished stretching "perfect..." he said quietly, as he got in a fighting stance "then let's spar" he said excitedly "but you might wanna get your friend to help... trust me, you'll need it if you wanna last long!" He said with a cocky grin "ready when you are..."

"Hm...why does the name 'Sole' sound familiar" Equinox said as he got up. "I'm gonna head outside for a bit" Equinox said leaving the bar and headed to the docks. "Maybe I should have asked where the boat is" Equinox said as he made his rifle appear and too aim at a seagull and held his breath, then fired paralyzing the seagull.

*hears a seagull squak*

“what was that? A seagull? Maybe it was cosmo practicing! i think he practices with small useless birds. I should meet him, then I won’t have to walk alone!”

*runs into equinox*

“ow! Watch where you’re going! Wait you’re not cosmo! Who are you?”

@

@

Crimson grinned and nodded, "sure, this is, maximus, our musician, darkstorm, our doctor, and thorn, our lookout, now we just need our cook, second mate, and our weapons smith." Said crimson happily, but his face turned serious when swordpoint mentioned his father, and he nodded grimly.

*hears a seagull squak* “what was that? A seagull? Maybe it was cosmo practicing! i think he practices with small useless birds. I should meet him, then I won’t have to walk alone!” *runs into equinox* “ow! Watch where you’re going! Wait you’re not cosmo! Who are you?”

"No im not Cosmo...my name is Equinox Sin who are you exactly" Equinox said as he shot another seagull down. "These targets are too easy..." Equinox thought as he made his rifle disappear. "You need to watch who you talk to or who you run into also" Equinox said

"No im not Cosmo...my name is Equinox Sin who are you exactly" Equinox said as he shot another seagull down. "These targets are too easy..." Equinox thought as he made his rifle disappear. "You need to watch who you talk to or who you run into also" Equinox said

*looks peeved*

"hmph! my name is coral reef and if you don't know how to talk to a lady i will just be taking my leave! i'll be happy to be away from all these rude ponies when i'm on the sea! ...have you ever been on the sea, rude gunman?

*looks expectantly at equinox*

Raze walked into a bar. He look over and seen a pony wit red hair. That most be crimson Raze thought. He walked up to him and said. "I heard you were looking for a weapons smith. He stood there and waited for a answer. Raze started to scrach the floor with it.

"Really...you going out to sea...so am I" Equinox said as he glared at Coral Reef. "I hate it when ponies like you speak with an attitude like that" Equinox said as he passed by Coral Reef. "Also...good luck out at sea" Equinox said as he continued on his way. "I hate meeting people who act like that"

"Really...you going out to sea...so am I" Equinox said as he glared at Coral Reef. "I hate it when ponies like you speak with an attitude like that" Equinox said as he passed by Coral Reef. "Also...good luck out at sea" Equinox said as he continued on his way. "I hate meeting people who act like that"

“fine then!”

*walks back toward the docks*

“a very arrogant rude pony!…. I hope he isn’t going on a pirate ship or anything like that. I wouldn’t want to have to fight him”

*looks back at the seagulls*

“especially seeing what he can do with a gun…  oh! That must be the ship!“