Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bloodbath on the red x

RAGESTAR

A shadow melted from the wall and made its way to Cosmo's side, "Cosmo, when Luna asked me to accompany you, I did not realize we would end up in such an establishment! Do you think they have moonshine here?" She seemed excited. As the last of the shadows melted off of her, her garb identified her as a priestess. A lunar insignia was embroidered over most of it. She looks around and blushes. "Was I late? I had to make sure that the lunar calender and I were in sync."

Crimson looked at the new pony, "you must be lythe.....its okay if your late, its given us all time to get to know eachother, after all, if were gonna be sailing together for weeks on end, then we need to be able to trust eachother.....am I right?" Asked crimson with a smile.

"Yeah...it is good for us to trust each other" Equinox said as he looked at Lythe. "Nice to meet you Lythe my name is Equinox the sharpshooter of the crew" Equinox introduced him self. "Hey I'm just glad no one gets sea sickness" Equinox said as he saw a broken picture frame.

A shadow melted from the wall and made its way to Cosmo's side, "Cosmo, when Luna asked me to accompany you, I did not realize we would end up in such an establishment! Do you think they have moonshine here?" She seemed excited. As the last of the shadows melted off of her, her garb identified her as a priestess. A lunar insignia was embroidered over most of it. She looks around and blushes. "Was I late? I had to make sure that the lunar calender and I were in sync."

Cosmo grinned, "Well this a pleasant surprise. Good to see you Lyth, I'm glad you're coming with us. It's always good to have help and I'm curious to see more of your rituals," Cosmo greeted his co worker. "I didn't expect Luna to send help... Or for her priestess to have such an affection for moonshine." Cosmo went in the tavern and bought a bottle of moonshine for her and as he left, there was a mysterious heat nearby. "That was... odd..." he thought as he returned to the group and gave Lyth the drink, still amused the priestess' excitement over alcohol.

@, @@TheBreech,@,@, @everyone else who's in the room.

Alter and Hotfoot crashed to the deck. "Ow!" Hotfoot shouted. "That hurt! Guess we'll have to knock it up a notch!"

Alter got to his hooves and charged at Sole, but he teleported before he reached him and came down at him from above. Hotfoot teleported directly behind Sole and swung a roundhouse kick at him.

Swordpoint smiled. "It is good to know that I have your confidence." He turned to Lyth. "Well met, Selythria. I am Swordpoint. I've heard of you from a late friend of mine."

Rainbow yawned again. "Man, I'm tired... I'm gonna get a cider and go back to the ship to lay down." She stood, walked to the bar, and ordered her drink.

Swordpoint glanced around the room. "I suppose I shall retire to the ship, as well. Crimson, I will be waiting for you below the deck. I trust you will be interested in what I have to tell you." He stood and followed Rainbow as she left the bar.

@, @@TheBreech,@,@, @everyone else who's in the room.Alter and Hotfoot crashed to the deck. "Ow!" Hotfoot shouted. "That hurt! Guess we'll have to knock it up a notch!"Alter got to his hooves and charged at Sole, but he teleported before he reached him and came down at him from above. Hotfoot teleported directly behind Sole and swung a roundhouse kick at him.Swordpoint smiled. "It is good to know that I have your confidence." He turned to Lyth. "Well met, Selythria. I am Swordpoint. I've heard of you from a late friend of mine."Rainbow yawned again. "Man, I'm tired... I'm gonna get a cider and go back to the ship to lay down." She stood, walked to the bar, and ordered her drink.Swordpoint glanced around the room. "I suppose I shall retire to the ship, as well. Crimson, I will be waiting for you below the deck. I trust you will be interested in what I have to tell you." He stood and followed Rainbow as she left the bar.

sole jumped out of the way just in time to dodge the attacks "damn teleportation, makes ya lazy!" He said quickly, as he kicked alter away and into hotfoot "now if ya just increased your natural speeds, you'd be a lot better off at fighting fast opponents!" He said with a cocky smirk "so... wanna go again?" He asked.

@,

Alter groaned. "Ugh... most ponies get really confused by the teleporting..."

Hotfoot jumped to his feet. "Alright! Let's just do this without any magic! We can still beat him!"

"Well, I dunno about that," Alter said, a frown on his face.

Hotfoot pulled Alter up off the ground. "Come on! You're a soldier! Toughen up!"

Alter swallowed. "Um... alright..."

Hootfoot readied himself and stepped closer to Alter. "Let him make the first move," he whispered. "It's easier to counter than to just flat out attack."

Alter gave him an imperceptible nod and prepared himself for Sole's attack.

@,Alter groaned. "Ugh... most ponies get really confused by the teleporting..."Hotfoot jumped to his feet. "Alright! Let's just do this without any magic! We can still beat him!""Well, I dunno about that," Alter said, a frown on his face.Hotfoot pulled Alter up off the ground. "Come on! You're a soldier! Toughen up!"Alter swallowed. "Um... alright..."Hootfoot readied himself and stepped closer to Alter. "Let him make the first move," he whispered. "It's easier to counter than to just flat out attack."Alter gave him an imperceptible nod and prepared himself for Sole's attack.

sole smiled as he heard alter grumble about his adeptive skill at fighting teleporters "yeah, my brother was a big fan of teleportingin a fight, so I had to learn fast." He explained, as he saw them waiting in a fighting stance instead of charging him "oohh, so your changing tactics are ya?" He said noncholantly, as he flitted next to hotfoot and kneed him in the stomach, before roundhouse kicking at alter's head "but your reaction time needs work!" He said quickly.

@

Hotfoot and Alter were once again thrown to the ground. "Alright, I've had enough of this!" Alter shouted. "I'm going below deck! If you wanna keep fighting him, then go ahead. My head already hurts!"

Hotfoot stood as Alter went below deck. "Heh... Maybe, uh, I should... go unpack those supplies. But I coulda won! Don't think we're weak!" He quickly followed Alter downstairs.

@Hotfoot and Alter were once again thrown to the ground. "Alright, I've had enough of this!" Alter shouted. "I'm going below deck! If you wanna keep fighting him, then go ahead. My head already hurts!"Hotfoot stood as Alter went below deck. "Heh... Maybe, uh, I should... go unpack those supplies. But I coulda won! Don't think we're weak!" He quickly followed Alter downstairs.

((lol, ragequit!)) Sole sighed and shrugged "woops..." he said quietly "looks like I should've gone easier... well, I guess that's two more ponies on this ship that hate me." He said to himself, as he walked toward the bar "screw crimson's orders, these guys can watch the ship." He mumbled.

@
Swordpoint and Rainbow saw Sole as they made their way to the ship. Swordpoint nodded respectfully, while Rainbow pretended not to notice him.

"I believe we will be departing soon," Swordpoint advised Sole. "I will be waiting below deck on the ship. I trust that Alter and Hotfoot were put to work?"

@

Swordpoint and Rainbow saw Sole as they made their way to the ship. Swordpoint nodded respectfully, while Rainbow pretended not to notice him.

"I believe we will be departing soon," Swordpoint advised Sole. "I will be waiting below deck on the ship. I trust that Alter and Hotfoot were put to work?"

sole scratched his head and sighed "yeah... about that..." he said slowly "I kinda got bored and challenged them both to a sparring match..." he smiled apologetically and shrugged "well, now they kinda hate me." He said with mock cheerfulness "but nopony got hurt, and now they're unpacking."

@

Swordpoint cocked an eyebrow. "They lost?" He shook his head. "I've warned them about their overconfidence. But I'm certain that they don't hate you. You likely harmed their pride, so they will simply wish to defeat you in the future. Now, then, I shall see you when we depart." He waved his hoof to Sole and continued toward the ship, where he and Rainbow went downstairs to find Alter and Hotfoot arguing.

"-not like I coulda done anything!" Alter shouted. "That griffon was fast!"

Hotfoot punched him. "You're just weak! Why didn't you use your fancy transforming spells?! That's what your damn name is for, anyway!"

Swordpoint cleared his throat noisily. "Am I interrupting something?"

Alter and Hotfoot snapped to attention immediately. "U-uh, S-Swordpoint, sir! No, sir!" they said in unison.

"Good," Swordpoint said vacantly. "Then you can unpack these crates. Come, Rainbow."

"Sir, yes sir!" they said, and they began unpacking at once.

((Im just gonna say that sole already knows equinox from past adventures, okay?))

Sole walked into'the bar and grinned happily, his old friend equinox was there "hey equinox, you crazy bastard! How've you been?" He said cheerfully, as he walked up to equinox and gave him a friendly hug.

Lyth takes the bottle of moonshine carefully and sips it like an expensive wine, though it was very obvious she was stopping herself from chugging it. "Cosmo, Luna gave me directions to the boat, but I forgot them. When I tried to use a finding ritual, it latched onto you instead," she blushes sheepishly, "I'm also lost. Can you, umm, lead the way?"

Lyth takes the bottle of moonshine carefully and sips it like an expensive wine, though it was very obvious she was stopping herself from chugging it. "Cosmo, Luna gave me directions to the boat, but I forgot them. When I tried to use a finding ritual, it latched onto you instead," she blushes sheepishly, "I'm also lost. Can you, umm, lead the way?"

Cosmo, still amused by the alcoholic priestess, rolled his eyes with a grin, "Follow me," he instructed his companion. After a few moments, they reached the docks and Cosmo realized he wasn't sure which ship it was. "Oh buck... Maybe we should just wait at the... Oh wait that's Swordpoint!" Cosmo was relieved to see his friend, on the ship, this marking it as the correct one. Cosmo tried to sense for Crimson but was unable to detect him from being so close to such powerful magic users. "I don't know whose quarters are where, but this is the ship. I thick Crimson called it the Blazing Glory, or the Burning Glory... Let me check." Looking over the railing Cosmo could make out the words Blaze of Glory on the side which he relayed Lyth, and he also noticed an orange blur slip into the ship a cannon window, "Why am I not surprised?" Cosmo thought with a loving smile.

"Hey man its been a while how have you and Dash been these days" Equinox said. "Oh great he's here...guess I now cant control Equinox without getting a claw to my face" Deranged said as he slapped Equinox mentally again.

((Equinox doesn't know the Sole and Dash are not together again))

Sole's smile lessened as equinox mentioned rainbow dash "uhh... me and dash stopped seeing each other a while ago.." he said slowly, but shrugged and smiled again "but its all good, I'm just glad to see your alive and well. How's deranged been? Still an asshole?" He asked cockily.

"Yep he's still an asshole but he's been good at not taking control of me whenever he want" Equinox said as held his head. "Though every time he slap me in the back of the head it causes a headache and it annoying" Equinox said as Deranged came out. "Well yeah plus it been a while hasnt it" Deranged said.

Crimsom grinned happily as he looked around the tavern at his new crewmembers, "ok everyone, listen up! Since the last of our crew has finally shown up, then we can now start getting aboard the ship, just follow me and you'll be just fine, but just a warning, if any of you break anything on my ship, its coming out of your pay, got it? Let's go!" Said crimson firmly before standing up and walkimg towards the door, but was blocked by twinkle glass, "hold on one minute crimson! You drank WAY over your tab limit! Either you pay off what you owe me, or I'm coming with you on your little "voyage" to make sure I get my money!" Said twinkle with a cross look. Crimson fachoofed, "oh come on twinkle! You know I can pay it, how much do I owe?" Asked crimson as he teleported his bits wallet. And opened it. Twinkle smiled evilly, "5,000 bits..." said twinkle calmly, crimsons eyes widened and he dropped his wallet in shock, before recovering and sighing in defeat, "buck me sideways......whatever, just get packed and get to the ship within ten minuts, or I'm leaving without you..." said crimson before wqlking past her and out the door. Twinkle smiled, "okay then..." said twinkle cheerily before skipping off to her room to get packed.

((SURPRISE!! Lol, I know, I know, I'm breaking my own rule, but technically she's not crimsons marefreind, so it doesn't count! But trust me, twinkle plays a big role in the rp...))

Sole smiled "yeah, it has been a while. hey deranged... tell equinox I'm sorry for this." He said quickly, as he punched deranged in the face "that's for trying to release krad last time you asshole!" He growled angrily "again, sorry about the face equinox, just had to get that out of my system." He said apologetically.

(Lol. Moonshine is the only alchohol she'll drink)

"Wow, this is a big ship," she blinks. It's quite clear at this point she almost never leaves the hallowed grounds of her post. "And these waters have seen the lights of many moons. I can almost feel the Everlasting Night emanating from their waves."

(The Everlasting Night is a Lunarian's positive afterlife, and the source of their 'holy magic')

Crimsom grinned happily as he looked around the tavern at his new crewmembers, "ok everyone, listen up! Since the last of our crew has finally shown up, then we can now start getting aboard the ship, just follow me and you'll be just fine, but just a warning, if any of you break anything on my ship, its coming out of your pay, got it? Let's go!" Said crimson firmly before standing up and walkimg towards the door, but was blocked by twinkle glass, "hold on one minute crimson! You drank WAY over your tab limit! Either you pay off what you owe me, or I'm coming with you on your little "voyage" to make sure I get my money!" Said twinkle with a cross look. Crimson fachoofed, "oh come on twinkle! You know I can pay it, how much do I owe?" Asked crimson as he teleported his bits wallet. And opened it. Twinkle smiled evilly, "5,000 bits..." said twinkle calmly, crimsons eyes widened and he dropped his wallet in shock, before recovering and sighing in defeat, "buck me sideways......whatever, just get packed and get to the ship within ten minuts, or I'm leaving without you..." said crimson before wqlking past her and out the door. Twinkle smiled, "okay then..." said twinkle cheerily before skipping off to her room to get packed.

((SURPRISE!! Lol, I know, I know, I'm breaking my own rule, but technically she's not crimsons marefreind, so it doesn't count! But trust me, twinkle plays a big role in the rp...))

Cosmo went to grab a drink and heard everything. Looking at Crimson, "I've been making jokes about our priestess' excitement over moonshine and you've got a tab like that?! Have you not paid for drinks since Luna was banished to the moon?!" Cosmo just laughed in shock and after a few moments turned to the bartender, "Looks like I need to introduce myself, Cosmo Shadesteel. It was ms Twinkle correct?"

"Its okay...even though you dont have to hit me that hard in my face" Equinox said as he held his nose as he heard how much Crimson had to pay. "Thats a lot of drinking he does...at least no one here keeps a grudge or have anything against me or Deranged" Equinox thought.

Cosmo went to grab a drink and heard everything. Looking at Crimson, "I've been making jokes about our priestess' excitement over moonshine and you've got a tab like that?! Have you not paid for drinks since Luna was banished to the moon?!" Cosmo just laughed in shock and after a few moments turned to the bartender, "Looks like I need to introduce myself, Cosmo Shadesteel. It was ms Twinkle correct?"

Crimson stopped walking and blushed at cosmos joke, "s-shut up! I had a few sleepless nights and terrible nightmares so I spent those nights with a mug I'm my hoof.....don't judge me!!" Said crimson, twinkle caught up next to crimson just in time to hear cosmos joke, she laughed, "trust me, it would take longer than that! I'm still amazed he can hold that much liquer! But anyways, yes, I'm twinkle nice to meet you..." said twinkle politely. Crimson quickly slipped past both cosmo and twinkle and walked up to swordpoint to speak with him.

@

Swordpoint watched Crimson approach, and he nodded toward the cabin which he'd claimed for himself and Rainbow. He went inside and closed the door. "Now, then... During the tournament, Umbra's apparition saw fit to pay me a visit. He seemed to have let some information slip." A smirk crossed Swordpoint's face. "If I am correct... you have fought him before. And you've killed him, only to have him return yet again. My question to you is how. I would assume he simply has regenerative tissue, which can be solved through the complete and total destruction of the body. Is this the case? Or is it slightly more sinister?"