Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bloodbath on the red x

RAGESTAR

"I really hope I never see her again" Equinox said as he went back to the bar. "Hey Crimson where the boat at I want to go see Sole for a second" Equinox said. "Name does sound familiar...maybe I will know once I see him with my own eyes" Equinox thought as he waited for an answer.

(edited)

Raze walked into a bar. He look over and seen a pony wit red hair. That most be crimson Raze thought. He walked up to him and said. "I heard you were looking for a weapons smith. He stood there and waited for a answer. Raze started to scrach the floor with it.

Crimson paused to survey the minataur with interest, "hmmm......well you sure look interesting.....so I guess you can join, but can you fight well?" Asked lycan with a raised eyebrow as he tilted his hat up farther to get a better view of the minataur before him. Crimson then turned to equinox, "out the door, and ten minutes to the left, its got the words blaze of glory carved into the side of it, you can't miss her..." said crimson.

Edited by ragestar

Raze laughed at the question. "Can I fight". After that he pulled out his axe and through it at the wall and hit a picture of a man dead between the eyes."Does that answer your question"? Than he stood there and waited for a answer. Than raze laughed. "This adventure should be fun".

Cosmo grinned at Dr Darkstorms comment when he realized Coral Reef wasn't with him. "How did I lose..? Eh, whatever I'll go find her." Coral Reef was just meeting Equinox when he got there so he let them talk before approaching. Seeing her face he teased, "Looks like you're already getting along great with our sharpshooter, Equinox." Chuckling at her shocked glare Cosmo led her to Crimson, letting Coral introduce herself.

(OoC: Can everyone in the bar please interact with Swordpoint at least once? I hate not knowing who's who in these damn things.)

Alter stepped back onto the deck and saw Hotfoot and Sole preparing to fight. He tensed up immediately.

Hotfoot heard the door and turned around. "Oh, Alter! Sole wants to fight us both in a two on one sparring match! You up for that?"

Alter smirked. "Heh. Confident, huh? Alright." He trotted next to Hotfoot and readied himself. "Careful, now, Sole. We've gotten personal training from Swordpoint. You sure you don't wanna go one on one?"

Swordpoint took a seat at the table nearest Crimson and waited. "It is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Swordpoint, Equestria's first royal guardian. It's not quite the same as the royal guard, I assure you." He yawned as Rainbow sat next to him. "I suppose you could consider me part of the Equestrian military, although I do not directly take orders from anyone. I volunteer my time to train the guard and partake in any missions in which the princess requires my skill."

(edited)

Cosmo grinned at Dr Darkstorms comment when he realized Coral Reef wasn't with him. "How did I lose..? Eh, whatever I'll go find her." Coral Reef was just meeting Equinox when he got there so he let them talk before approaching. Seeing her face he teased, "Looks like you're already getting along great with our sharpshooter, Equinox." Chuckling at her shocked glare Cosmo led her to Crimson, letting Coral introduce herself.

"there you are! wait did you say sharpshooter? him?! i think i might need to talk to him when we get away from land..."

"Mr. crimson! what a pleasure to meet you! cosmo has told me tons about that blasted tourneyment, and i just haad to meet the stallion! i would love to cook for you and your crew! i am coral reef!"

Edited by pinkiepool

(edited)

Raze laughed at the question. "Can I fight". After that he pulled out his axe and through it at the wall and hit a picture of a man dead between the eyes."Does that answer your question"? Than he stood there and waited for a answer. Than raze laughed. "This adventure should be fun".

Crimson laughed at the minataurs show of skill, "great, your in, now we just need our cook and my second mate.....so just stick around and get comfortable, we may be here awhile....." said crimson before turning to look at coral reef with a smile, "nice to meet you, I'm sure you'll fit right in!" Said crimson cheerfully.

Edited by ragestar

(OoC: Can everyone in the bar please interact with Swordpoint at least once? I hate not knowing who's who in these damn things.)

Alter stepped back onto the deck and saw Hotfoot and Sole preparing to fight. He tensed up immediately.

Hotfoot heard the door and turned around. "Oh, Alter! Sole wants to fight us both in a two on one sparring match! You up for that?"

Alter smirked. "Heh. Confident, huh? Alright." He trotted next to Hotfoot and readied himself. "Careful, now, Sole. We've gotten personal training from Swordpoint. You sure you don't wanna go one on one?"

Swordpoint took a seat at the table nearest Crimson and waited. "It is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Swordpoint, Equestria's first royal guardian. It's not quite the same as the royal guard, I assure you." He yawned as Rainbow sat next to him. "I suppose you could consider me part of the Equestrian military, although I do not directly take orders from anyone. I volunteer my time to train the guard and partake in any missions in which the princess requires my skill."

sole just grinned "oh, I'm sure." He said quickly, as he flitted up to them faster then the eye could see, punching them both in the face with each fist, sending them sprawling backwards. "I hope you guys are having fun, cuz I sure am!" He said with obvious excitement.

(edited)

@@PS3gamer98

Sidon glanced at the minotaur with a raised eyebrow. "I didn't know minotaurs made a profession of smithing. My experience was that the eastern griffons made the best steel. If I may, where did you learn your trade?"

@@Justin ZW

The black wolf-pony looked at Swordpoint. "You are quite a philequinist then. Offering your services to our kingdom for nothing in return?"

Edited by Darkstorm

(edited)

"Mr. crimson! what a pleasure to meet you! cosmo has told me tons about that blasted tourneyment, and i just haad to meet the stallion! i would love to cook for you and your crew! i am coral reef!"

Crimson laughed at the minataurs show of skill, "great, your in, now we just need our cook and my second mate.....so just stick around and get comfortable, we may be here awhile....." said crimson before turning to look at coral reef with a smile, "nice to meet you, I'm sure you'll fit right in!" Said crimson cheerfully.

Cosmo walked over to Crimson, picked up his chair with Telekinesis, and point him to Coral Reef when he finally acknowledged Cosmo's friend. "I was about throw you on the floor to get your attention. So that just leave Radio's friend, Selythria Moonshade, priestess of Luna and acquaintance of mine." Edited by TheBreech

(edited)

@,@

Swordpoint hung his head. "... It is the least that I can do, considering my past." He sighed deeply. "While I would prefer to leave it buried, I suppose you all deserve to know it if you are to be risking your lives with me. I am not from this land. I was raised in Ponynesia, a land far to the north. I served its princess, Omnia, as a royal guardian."

Rainbow inhaled sharply. "C'mon, you don't have to get into that... You're just gonna make them think you're evil."

Swordpoint shook his head. "It is their right to know. In her employ, I knew only her command. Free thought was nonexistent. I followed every command she issued without hesitation... and many of those still haunt me to this day." He closed his eyes as painful memories flooded his mind. "I've killed so many innocents in her name... some of them less than ten years old. It was thanks to Rainbow Dash that I changed my ways, although I suppose that two very old ponies who are no longer around are also to thank."

Swordpoint shook off the memories. "If you choose not to trust me, I will not begrudge you. Only know that I have left that life behind. I understand what it means to have ponies for whom you care deeply, as well as the meaning of 'justice' and 'honor.' I fight for those who cannot, and I aim to protect those without the means to protect themselves. As for our captain, Crimson, he is one of the few I would call a brother, though we share no blood. He is a noble stallion, and he deserves your respect. In fact, you owe your freedom and your life to him, just as much as you owe it to Cosmo... and to a mare who is no longer with us."

He thought of Radio, and felt great sorrow. That should have been me. I should never have allowed her to sacrifice herself. Yes, she came from the future... but why should I force another to die in my stead? He glanced at Rainbow, who was lounging in her chair with her hooves behind her head. I understand your words, Radio... but you did not deserve to die. You could have taken my life, and yet you left the match. You could have let me sacrifice myself, and yet you told me to remain with Rainbow. What's more... you could have allowed Rainbow to sacrifice herself, yet you did it yourself.

Alter and Hotfoot slowly stood. "Whoah," Hotfoot said with a shock. "I wasn't expecting that. Guess we'll have to get serious, eh, Alter?"

Alter smirked. "You got it, Hotfoot." The two ponies charged Sole, but before reaching him, they teleported to either side of him and threw drop kicks at him.

Edited by Justin ZW

@@PS3gamer98

Sidon glanced at the minotaur with a raised eyebrow. "I didn't know minotaurs made a profession of smithing. My experience was that the eastern griffons made the best steel. If I may, where did you learn your trade?"

@@Justin ZW

The black wolf-pony looked at Swordpoint. "You are quite a philequinist then. Offering your services to our kingdom for nothing in return?"

Raze looks at Darkstorm and says. "I learned it from my father when I was a small boy". "He also gave me these gauntlets and axe". "They were passed down in my family". "They are enchanted and nearly unbreakable". Said raze with pride as he crossed his arms. And smiled confidently.

@,@

Swordpoint hung his head. "... It is the least that I can do, considering my past." He sighed deeply. "While I would prefer to leave it buried, I suppose you all deserve to know it if you are to be risking your lives with me. I am not from this land. I was raised in Ponynesia, a land far to the north. I served its princess, Omnia, as a royal guardian."

Rainbow inhaled sharply. "C'mon, you don't have to get into that... You're just gonna make them think you're evil."

Swordpoint shook his head. "It is their right to know. In her employ, I knew only her command. Free thought was nonexistent. I followed every command she issued without hesitation... and many of those still haunt me to this day." He closed his eyes as painful memories flooded his mind. "I've killed so many innocents in her name... some of them less than ten years old. It was thanks to Rainbow Dash that I changed my ways, although I suppose that two very old ponies who are no longer around are also to thank."

Swordpoint shook off the memories. "If you choose not to trust me, I will not begrudge you. Only know that I have left that life behind. I understand what it means to have ponies for whom you care deeply, as well as the meaning of 'justice' and 'honor.' I fight for those who cannot, and I aim to protect those without the means to protect themselves. As for our captain, Crimson, he is one of the few I would call a brother, though we share no blood. He is a noble stallion, and he deserves your respect. In fact, you owe your freedom and your life to him, just as much as you owe it to Cosmo... and to a mare who is no longer with us."

He thought of Radio, and felt great sorrow. That should have been me. I should never have allowed her to sacrifice herself. Yes, she came from the future... but why should I force another to die in my stead? He glanced at Rainbow, who was lounging in her chair with her hooves behind her head. I understand your words, Radio... but you did not deserve to die. You could have taken my life, and yet you left the match. You could have let me sacrifice myself, and yet you told me to remain with Rainbow. What's more... you could have allowed Rainbow to sacrifice herself, yet you did it yourself.[/i]

Alter and Hotfoot slowly stood. "Whoah," Hotfoot said with a shock. "I wasn't expecting that. Guess we'll have to get serious, eh, Alter?"

Alter smirked. "You got it, Hotfoot." The two ponies charged Sole, but before reaching him, they teleported to either side of him and threw drop kicks at him.

sole grinned and grabbed each of their hooves, before slamming them into each othe and jumping back "that was an awsome show of cooperative tactics you guys did, but you'll need to be a lot faster to catch me!" He said confidently, as he got in a fighting stance once more "again!" He said happily.

@,@

He thought of Radio, and felt great sorrow. That should have been me. I should never have allowed her to sacrifice herself. Yes, she came from the future... but why should I force another to die in my stead? He glanced at Rainbow, who was lounging in her chair with her hooves behind her head. I understand your words, Radio... but you did not deserve to die. You could have taken my life, and yet you left the match. You could have let me sacrifice myself, and yet you told me to remain with Rainbow. What's more... you could have allowed Rainbow to sacrifice herself, yet you did it yourself.

Crimson smiled reasuringly and put a hoof on his shoulder, "its ok swordpoint, we've all done things were not proud of, noone has a right to judge you....especially me, but if any of you have a problem with him......then go ahead and say it to my face!" Said crimson looking around the room at all of his crew, daring any of them to insult swordpoints pride.

(edited)

@@PS3gamer98

"Unbreakable, an impressive claim. Your father must have been a master to create such powerful items." Sidon said, idly watching the sparring match taking place before them.

Crimson smiled reasuringly and put a hoof on his shoulder, "its ok swordpoint, we've all done things were not proud of, noone has a right to judge you....especially me, but if any of you have a problem with him......then go ahead and say it to my face!" Said crimson looking around the room at all of his crew, daring any of them to insult swordpoints pride.

He turned his attention from the battle to Captain Grinn. "As you say, we all carry burdens, some heavier than others, but none of them light. It's what we do now, and what we do with the time set ahead of us that matters."

Edited by Darkstorm

"I have no problem with Swordpoint at all" Equinox said. "I killed innocent people...still feel bad cause of that day I killed her" Equinox thought. "Lets just say I done things im not proud of either but you had it rough" Equinox said. "Yeah you had it worse since you saw you love get killed through your own eyes when you killed her" Deranged said to Equinox.

Swordpoint smiled. "I thank you for your kind words. I have made the best attempt that I could to right the wrongs which I have created. Yet I still cannot escape my remorse. It is truly a curse to know that you have been an assistant to evil..."

Rainbow's face filled with concern. "Hey... don't start talking like that, again. We've been over this. You're different, now. Forget what happened back then, okay?"

Swordpoint closed his eyes and nodded. "... I try, and yet the memories haunt me. Killing fillies and colts is not an act you forget easily."

Rainbow stood and walked to Swordpoint. She wrapped her hooves around him. "Just forget it. I hate it when you get like this. Please..."

Swordpoint smiled. "I thank you for your kind words. I have made the best attempt that I could to right the wrongs which I have created. Yet I still cannot escape my remorse. It is truly a curse to know that you have been an assistant to evil..."

Rainbow's face filled with concern. "Hey... don't start talking like that, again. We've been over this. You're different, now. Forget what happened back then, okay?"

Swordpoint closed his eyes and nodded. "... I try, and yet the memories haunt me. Killing fillies and colts is not an act you forget easily."

Rainbow stood and walked to Swordpoint. She wrapped her hooves around him. "Just forget it. I hate it when you get like this. Please..."

"i... i know only too well what its like to kill someone you love. i have had many sleepless nights remembering my parents. i couldn't control my powers then, and i was just a filly. swordpoint, if you need anyone to help share the pain, i will be here. i think this is going to be a good voyage though!" coral says, as she starts to cry.

"I swear there only one real pirate here and probably the only one who hasn't killed someone innocent," Cosmo commented, noting the sap pines around him. "Well, I'm going to my quarters, night everyone."

(I'm done posting for today see you tomorrow guys, and may Luna guard your dreams :) )

Crimson put a hoof on swordpoints shoulder, "don't worry swordpoint, I have also done terrible things in my past...." he turned to his crew and sighed, "I should also cofess......a few years ago, my own father was planning to kill my sister, I was going to stop him, but he gave me a strange crystal......and I as overcome with greed, and sat there and watched as he killed my sister.....but recently, with the help of swordpoint, cosmo, dash and a late friend of mine named radio, I have revived my sister, but before I could ce'lebrate, my father came and snatched her from me.....now we must go to his island to get her back.....I will pay you all any amount of bits for your help...." said crimson.

"I will gladly help" Equinox said after listening to Crimson. "Plus it sounds to me like he deserves to die for what he has done" Equinox said then he took note of something Crimson said. "I'm sorry if this is asking much but what kind of crystal was it or what did it look like exactly" Equinox asked

"I will gladly help" Equinox said after listening to Crimson. "Plus it sounds to me like he deserves to die for what he has done" Equinox said then he took note of something Crimson said. "I'm sorry if this is asking much but what kind of crystal was it or what did it look like exactly" Equinox asked

Crimson raised an eyebrow, "uuh.....let's see....it was deep black and shaped like a jagged heart....why do you ask? I don't like being reminded of my greed...." said crimson with a hint of shame in his voice before as he sat down and leaned his chair back, deep in thought.

"It sounds familiar..." Equinox said as his mind wandered to the gem description. "Where have I heard of that crystal before...I swear I heard about it" Equinox thought. "So when are we heading off" Equinox asked as he felt sorry for Crimson. "Let's go kill this bastard then"

"It sounds familiar..." Equinox said as his mind wandered to the gem description. "Where have I heard of that crystal before...I swear I heard about it" Equinox thought. "So when are we heading off" Equinox asked as he felt sorry for Crimson. "Let's go kill this bastard then"

Crimson sighed and turned to equinox, "we don't leave until the last crewmember, and its not that simple, my fathers island is located in the center of a huge, monster infested, cursed, ocean that's filled with unkown islands and entire undiscovered countries! This cursed ocean is known as the black abyss, and the island in the center of it all....is known as the red x....the most evil island in the world..." said crimson darkly.

A shadow melted from the wall and made its way to Cosmo's side, "Cosmo, when Luna asked me to accompany you, I did not realize we would end up in such an establishment! Do you think they have moonshine here?" She seemed excited. As the last of the shadows melted off of her, her garb identified her as a priestess. A lunar insignia was embroidered over most of it. She looks around and blushes. "Was I late? I had to make sure that the lunar calender and I were in sync."