Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New doll

DITR

They don't even look like the characters from the movie! They look closer to Bratz or Monster High style rather than how they were presented in the movie. But then again it comes down to just money. Unless some more accurate, better quality dolls come out, I'm not going to waste my money.

• Brohoof 1

she looks like a zombie clown prostitute

Woah, dude... xD

That´s a bit harsh, don´t you think? It´s just a doll after all, if you don´t want it, and don´t want something to do with it, don´t search for it, hm? I mean, what is it with you? You are against it, okay.

And still you spend time writing articles about it, searching for the EqG merchandise and just raging about it?

Excuses, but that is just a waste of time. I don´t like these dolls either, but I´m not a fan of plushies and dolls in the first place, my pony merch is just shirts and shorts...

• Brohoof 1

The Celestia in the movie is literally a fucking giraffe. Her legs are half the width of Texas and her shirt is way too short.

The Celestia doll looks like a bruised banana sent through the garbage disposal one too many times and held together by cheap tape and bobby pins pulling the "hair" in, which is actually a ratsnest crossed with a dead possum.

• Brohoof 1