Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunny's Playset Reveal Doll Playset

Otaku-sempai

Hasbro has revealed a new MLP playset: Sunny's Playset Reveal Doll Playset

Ages : 5 YEARS+

MSRP : $99.99

My Little Pony Toys, Sunny's Playset Reveal Doll Playset product image 2

Experience a pony-to-playset discovery with My Little Pony Sunny's Playset Reveal! In one form, this My Little Pony toy is a 22-inch-tall Sunny Starscout pony figure. In a few steps, kids can convert Sunny into a 25-inch-tall Crystal Brighthouse playset! Giant My Little Pony playset has 12 rooms and 5 levels inspired by the location in entertainment. Comes with 30 accessories, including some interactive pieces, and a 3-inch Sunny Starscout figure! Poseable Sunny figure can hold some plug-in accessories with her hoof. Accessories and play areas are great for sparking kids' imaginations. and This My Little Pony set is compatible with other My Little Pony 3-inch figures (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) My Little Pony toys for 5 year old girls and boys and up make great holiday or birthday gifts for kids! Requires 3 AAA batteries. Not included. Adult assembly required. MY LITTLE PONY and HASBRO all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.

•2-IN-1 PLAYSET: This Sunny's Playset Reveal toy converts from a large pony to an entertainment-inspired playset! Comes with a 3-inch Sunny Starscout My Little Pony doll
•25-INCH-TALL PONY DOLL PLAYSET: Toy starts as a 22-inch-tall My Little Pony figure. Kids can pull the handle and open the playset to turn it into a 25-inch-tall Crystal Brighthouse
•30 ACCESSORIES: Includes some accessories with interactive parts such as a refrigerator that opens and closes, crafting table that pops open with the push of a button, and movable slide with pool
•12 ROOMS AND 5 LEVELS: Large-scale playset has lots of different rooms and levels for decorating and inspiring kids' imaginations
•LIGHT-UP TOY CRYSTAL: At the top of the Crystal Brighthouse is the Unity Crystal accessory inspired by the My Little Pony: Make Your Mark show! Press the button to activate its multicolor lights
•GREAT GIFTS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS: Interactive toys make great birthday or holiday gifts for 5 year old girls and boys and up who like imaginative play!

•Ages 5 and Up.
•Warning: Small parts
•Adult assembly required.
•Requires 3 AAA batteries. Not included.
•Includes playset, figure, and 30 accessories.

• Brohoof 1

...Well, this is certainly unexpected. Even if it's just the final part of MYM's initial order that's done, a $100 toy based off of MYM being released?! :Sunny-huh:

I mean, very glad to see that we're still getting G5 merch, but still, I did NOT see that coming. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...