Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Secret Santa Reveals

Ice Princess Silky

10 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

@TBD Thanks, I love it!

Btw, is there a chance I get my last year's badge back? I really liked that one as well.

Also, do you have any information who gave it to me last year? I still have no idea who it was.

Hello there, Silly Druid! All the badges of last year's style are saved in an archives (yes, all 15,000 of them that we may have to personally deliver individually). However that old system has a bug in it so we don't activate it for that reason. But don't you worry, each and every badge is stored. 

As for who sent it, it's a pity that it was never explained. I can try to get into old archives and figure it out but now you see why we have threads like this where we encourage to speak up! :laugh:

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Hi lovelies!

I got @River wisp. I dont know much about them but I did some research and they love with what I came up with

and I love the one Ive got.  Whoever got the idea - Thank you so much ♥

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

On 2/4/2024 at 9:39 AM, River wisp said:

I got @Skylight Scintillate

I don't know many people on this site, but since you are a Twilight kinnie i requested your OC with Twilight wings and a horn. Hope you like it!

ForSkylightScintillate.png.71a23282d0b1ebe8987ddc516de4537d.png

Aww thanks, I love it! Yeah, I have an obsession with Twilight Sparkle. I think this is really cute. 

• smile 1
  • Excited 1

Hey, everyone!

@Chaos-404-Not-Found Epic, my friend! I want you to know that your Secret Santa was me! :squee:

On your profile, I saw that one of your favorite ponies is Rainbow Dash. Not only that, but I saw that one of your interests is Star Wars. I thought to combine the two together to create a Jedi Rainbow Dash for your badge! ^_^ 

image.thumb.png.971a4df525d2e889dccdafae24b75d4c.png

I want to also thank @Treeglow Flicker  for creating these amazing badges! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 2

6 hours ago, Astralshy said:

Hi lovelies!

I got @River wisp. I dont know much about them but I did some research and they love with what I came up with

and I love the one Ive got.  Whoever got the idea - Thank you so much ♥

Hii @Astralshy, I was your secret Santa!!

I know you've been an amazingly kind pony on the forums, so I called up Fluttershy and asked if she would give you a badge of approval, and she was more than happy to! :yay:

image.thumb.png.eb2ecdc648f4965f9764862b1fd16803.png.fbfaadc5de226ccc4c53986ee5762d18.png

• smile 1
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 2

I want to personally say thanks to @Treeglow Flicker  for making these badges! Seeing an artist like yourself to come in at your own time to make these wonderful gifts means a lot to us.  Thank you for your hard work and artistic talent on these badges Treeglow! :yay: 

IMG_9521.thumb.gif.3b4b9dcb390aee655528ea537b0107ab.gif

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

On 2024-02-05 at 12:18 PM, Silly Druid said:

@TBD Thanks, I love it!

Btw, is there a chance I get my last year's badge back? I really liked that one as well.

Also, do you have any information who gave it to me last year? I still have no idea who it was.

Btw, TBD found the file from last year and discovered who your Secret Santa was! It was Jedishy! 

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-02-05 at 6:08 PM, TBD said:

Luna made the right choice joining up with HancockB) But..Oh my god…:( I love it so much, so much thought put into this. :(

IMG_9519.gif.2f0997660838e3884a9a80d1b4f1f07a.gif

i just want to give my applaud to you Sir, the title “sir” you have live up by and carry it with such integrity . You’re a good and a noble friend of mine, who has  always been the one to put others before himself. Selfless, honest and fun. Thank you Sir, for everything you have done for the mlpf. For putting your strength, your devotion and your love to this forum. I also want thank  everyone who helped MCM. This has been the most genuine and honorable event. 

Thank you so much :rarity: I am glad I managed to make a perfect gift and seeing you enjoy it made it so much worth it :fluttershy:

And I am humbled by your words even if honestly, there's no way I could pull it off if not support I got, especially from @Silky The Smoll who was there for me even as some things in my personal life came down crashing on me amidst MCM and for entire events team as they truly did outstanding job during event as demanding as MCM:rarity:

• Hugs 2

14 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Thank you so much :rarity: I am glad I managed to make a perfect gift and seeing you enjoy it made it so much worth it :fluttershy:

And I am humbled by your words even if honestly, there's no way I could pull it off if not support I got, especially from @Silky The Smoll who was there for me even as some things in my personal life came down crashing on me amidst MCM and for entire events team as they truly did outstanding job during event as demanding as MCM:rarity:

11 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

You’ve done the same for me in my life too :(

Thanks for everything 

aaaand that’s it. I think that is all of the badges! Thank you lovelies for making Christmas Merrier. In honor of all of our traditions and the people dear to our hearts who made this happen in both previous years and the present ones. Sending lots of pony hugs and love! 💕 

You two are the best all around:PIPPIPHURRAY:

IMG_9541.gif.6a429f7277dd71fd41ef0bef6afbe89d.gif

• Hugs 4