Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MCM 2022 Secret Santa Gathering!

Bori

Hello every Ponies! I just want gather you all for a personal thank you for all the donations and participations you have made for last year MCM! Us staffer can’t thank you enough! For this topic here, please share who’s your Santa buddies and also explained your reason behind your special gifts for them! This is special thread for everyone to gather and to mingle without leaving a loose string. And after all, what’s more fun than an after party?  these are individuals members here!  Hope you all have fun and see you on our next MCM

@Nitobit, @Jedishy, @Bastian, @Troblems, @Astral Soul, @DubWolf, @Sparklefan1234, @Dark Horse, @TheRockARooster, @Rising Dusk, @ZiggWheelsManning, @Rikifive, @abrony-mouse, @Courageous Thunder Dash, @Tom Gallagher, @Denim&Venöm, @Lilith, @Dynamo Pad, @Silly Druid, @Jeric, @Wingnut, @Reindeer Skylight, @Hugs Silkalot, @Brony Number 42, @Totally Lyra, @Rainbow Cloud, @Diane Velvet, @Savygriffs ,@Princess Silky

• Brohoof 9

• This topic was pinned and featured

This was so much fun!! My Santa Buddy was @Wingnut, and the reason behind my special gift to them is I saw they liked Fluttershy, so I thought they'd love a gift related to her!!

• Brohoof 4

So! @Sparklefan1234 this was my very first Secret Santa exchange and I was SO happy to see that it was with you <3 

I created your badge myself to represent your love for Twilight Sparkle and Rapunzel. A perfect dynamic duo and I also had to sneak in a cheeky wink from myself because I wanted to stamp it with a mark of our friendship :rarity:

Of course, now that I know a lot more and a lot better, next time, I shall have to be a bit more... secretive. :laugh:

• Brohoof 5

@RaraLoverI have to say, it was SUCH a HUGE honor to be your Secret Santa. You've been such a lovely and kind friend. I know you loved snow and of course... you loved.. Rara <3 So what perfect combination to have the two not only together but with her good friend AppleJack by her side as well :P

Your friendship means a lot to us and I hope you know how much you are appreciated in this community <3 

• Brohoof 2

Mine was @Jeric, I found out he likes pistachios by reading his blog (which is pretty hilarious by the way). I also thought about mayonnaise, but decided against it.

Thanks for whoever gave me the badge, you really know which characters I like! (Also it's very cute.)

• Brohoof 2

What a fun thread! Hello, everypony :3

So, I was responsible for giving a gift to @Brony Number 42. We haven't been aquainted yet, but I hope what I came up with made You happy :3 I did a research on Your profile, noticed that Raven is a really special character for You so I thought to myself "I bet a gaming session with Raven would be fun" :rarity: I hope it indeed was <3 

From one gamer to another with much festivity in my mind :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

Mine was @Jeric, I found out he likes pistachios by reading his blog (which is pretty hilarious by the way). I also thought about mayonnaise, but decided against it.

Thanks for whoever gave me the badge, you really know which characters I like! (Also it's very cute.)

I'm glad you went against the mayonnaise and considered something a little more thoughtful c: 

3 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

What a fun thread! Hello, everypony :3

So, I was responsible for giving a gift to @Brony Number 42. We haven't been aquainted yet, but I hope what I came up with made You happy :3 I did a research on Your profile, noticed that Raven is a really special character for You so I thought to myself "I bet a gaming session with Raven would be fun" :rarity: I hope it indeed was <3 

From one gamer to another with much festivity in my mind :BrightMacContent:

Ohhh I love that guy! He's a good friend. We've been chatting since way back in 2014 ;~; He's a sweetie and I think you two would get along!

• Brohoof 4

Thanks so much for the Mew Award I got from my Secret Santa, Mew's my absolute favourite pokémon and is perfect :) 

My Santa Buddy was @Dynamo Pad, my gift was Gabumon as I saw you liked Digimon on your profile page and that Gabumon was one of your two favourite digimon in a post in the Digimon Fan Club thread.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Thanks so much for the Mew Award I got from my Secret Santa, Mew's my absolute favourite pokémon and is perfect :) 

My Santa Buddy was @Dynamo Pad, my gift was Gabumon as I saw you liked Digimon on your profile page and that Gabumon was one of your two favourite digimon in a post in the Digimon Fan Club thread.

OH MY GOSH, IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 4

Yay~! :yay: Now all shall be revealed! This was a lot of fun and I look forward to more Secret Santa's next year ^_^ 

My Santa Buddy was @Denim&Venöm. My gift was Sunset Shimmer in her human form, while wielding a sword from the anime Sword Art Online. I saw that they like Sunset Shimmer, as well as anime as one of their interests. Thinking back to an old video that mixed MLP ponies and Sword Art Online, I saw Sunset wearing Asuna's clothing from within the game of SAO. Which then gave me the idea for my Making Christmas Merrier Santa Buddy. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Yay~! I found my Santa Buddy!

Oh! I looked through the mention of the Digimon thread and you're right! It's been a long time since I posted in that thread, but looking through it made me feel nostalgic. You were right as I remember mentioning Gabumon and Veemon. Thank you so much, Rainbow Cloud! The Gabumon badge looks and turned out amazing! *hugs* ^_^ 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Bori said:

Hello every Ponies! I just want gather you all for a personal thank you for all the donations and participations you have made for last year MCM! Us staffer can’t thank you enough! For this topic here, please share who’s your Santa buddies and also explained your reason behind your special gifts for them! This is special thread for everyone to gather and to mingle without leaving a loose string. And after all, what’s more fun than an after party?  these are individuals members here!  Hope you all have fun and see you on our next MCM

@Nitobit, @Jedishy, @Bastian, @Troblems, @Astral Soul, @DubWolf, @Sparklefan1234, @Dark Horse, @TheRockARooster, @Rising Dusk, @ZiggWheelsManning, 1`, @Brony Number 42, @Totally Lyra, @Rainbow Cloud, @Diane Velvet, @Savygriffs ,@Princess Silky

aw, thankies Bori :3 live ever in the present!

aurora and alis live also in the light :) 

@Hugs Silkalot:pinkie:couldn't have asked for a better recipient for a present. Your present was all about light, fire and, of course, love <3 ignis sagittarius!

We've galvanized the squall of it all
I can leave behind the harbor
I will run (all around it)
Have to crawl (still can't stop it)
Along the fires
One more time just pass me by
I'ma make it half the night
Hall light wishes

• Brohoof 2

My Secret Santa for 2022 was @Nitobit.  I chose Princess Luna and pixel art because those were two of their interests. I hope you liked it, BFFFF! :LunaMCM:

19 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

So! @Sparklefan1234 this was my very first Secret Santa exchange and I was SO happy to see that it was with you <3 

I created your badge myself to represent your love for Twilight Sparkle and Rapunzel. A perfect dynamic duo and I also had to sneak in a cheeky wink from myself because I wanted to stamp it with a mark of our friendship :rarity:

Of course, now that I know a lot more and a lot better, next time, I shall have to be a bit more... secretive. :laugh:

Thank You, Rarity! :D @Princess Silky

You chose the Twilight/Rapunzel picture that @ChBhad made for me as a forum birthday present aka my favorite piece of fanart ever! :twilightcutehat:

• Brohoof 3

Reading all the responses so far and see how the positivity among the ponies makes me so happy! I want to give a special thanks to @Jeric, who started this and ran it, such a hard worker! Annnnd, our two newest event staffer @Props ValRoa and @Princess Silky! Props for taking over part two and Princess Silky for running the show in making this event more memorable for members and putting the efforts to make it more exciting! 
666E77AF-562B-442F-84A5-0C258BE3AE44.thumb.png.c826a9cb93b310cb42d4333cea178f28.png

• Brohoof 8

11 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

My gift was to @Savygriffs, and my only partially subtle research seemed to tell me Silverstream, so that's what I provided. I hope you like. :)

Woo!! An absolutely wonderful gift! Thank you!!! :D

• Brohoof 4

My favorite princess in my favorite style! Thanks @Sparklefan1234, I love it :yay:

10 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Mew was from me. I looked around on your profile until I found out which pokémon you like the most. I'm glad you like it :squee:

• Brohoof 3