Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Secret Santa Reveals

Ice Princess Silky

Hey, you!

Yes, you! 

It's that time where you finally get to reveal who your Secret Santa was and what was the meaning behind your gift! I shall leave it to Rarity Santa over here to do the talking!

One of the Special Events of MCM is called "Secret Santa." Rare events like these allow for custom badges to be exchanged from users based on a meaning or reference behind the gift or friendship. If you participated in this event, then you would know you received a mysterious badge with some sort of meaning. You will also know you had given a badge with some sort of hidden meaning. Now is your chance to reveal it and tag who your secret Santa was! Woohoo!! FABULOUS, DARLINGS!

image.png

*looks at her scroll to read all of the participants*

image.png

"Let me get my reading glasses, darling!" 

@Chaos-404-Not-Found @Silly Druid @River wisp @Skylight Scintillate @Shiny Silvermoon @Astralshy @TheRockARooster @Dynamo Pad @Comrade Friendship @TBD @Rainbow Cloud @Silky The Smoll @Sir Hugsalot@Cash In 

"Time to show yourselves to your Secret Santa! Mysterious badges have appeared on their profiles and they would love to know why!"

• Excited 8
  • Hugs 5

• The topic was featured

First of all, I would like to express my deepest appreciation for the user @Rainbow Cloud. Not only are you so kind and approachable, but you are enjoyable to spend time with and share shenanigans. My fondest moment with you was when we were terrorising having fun with the moderation team and keeping them on their toes! :toldya: We exceeded over 1000 in count and you took the lead and won. Your SMUG and perfectly complacent PFP won the show and is still there in the Hall of Immortals created by the epic @Lightwing, himself! 

Because of this, your badge was that exact, smug image to forever preserve the moment no matter how many times you change your profile picture <3 

image.png

Thank you SO much to @Treeglow Flicker  for her dedication to detail in crafting each and every badge with such love and care for all of us! <3 

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 3

5 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

First of all, I would like to express my deepest appreciation for the user @Rainbow Cloud. Not only are you so kind and approachable, but you are enjoyable to spend time with and share shenanigans. My fondest moment with you was when we were terrorising having fun with the moderation team and keeping them on their toes! :toldya: We exceeded over 1000 in count and you took the lead and won. Your SMUG and perfectly complacent PFP won the show and is still there in the Hall of Immortals created by the epic @Lightwing, himself! 

Because of this, your badge was that exact, smug image to forever preserve the moment no matter how many times you change your profile picture <3 

image.png

Thank you SO much to @Treeglow Flicker  for her dedication to detail in crafting each and every badge with such love and care for all of us! <3 

Thanks so much @Silky The Smoll the Rainbow Dash badge is awesome, was good fun going for the records in the counting games with everyone and the shenanigans we all got up while trying to scheme new ways to win B)
Thanks @Treeglow Flicker  for creating the badges they all look fantastic :kirin:

I got @TheRockARoosterI saw from your profile you're a big Rarity fan and that Batman and Superman are your favourite superheroes from the Favourite DC Comics Superheroes thread so chose Rarity's superhero alter ego Radiance as a combination of the two themes for your badge :mlp_grin: 

image.png

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 1

I got @Silky The Smoll

Silky is such an understanding and approachable individual. I'm truly grateful to have her as a friend and for all her work as an admin.

We do have have a bit of a rivalry regarding our tastes in flavoured milk. While I'm team strawberry, Silky here is team chocolate. I still don't understand why she likes it, but she's clearly very passionate about her love for this drink.

Sooo, here you go Silky. You better enjoy it! :toldya:

image.thumb.png.6bd625562c4d81e42f8bf2f5f69ed57e.png.720782b44e9b70b7d94cb7e3d600fa62.png

Huge shout out to @Treeglow Flicker for designing the badges. They look amazing!

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Hugs 1

9 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Thanks so much @Silky The Smoll the Rainbow Dash badge is awesome, was good fun going for the records in the counting games with everyone and the shenanigans we all got up while trying to scheme new ways to win B)
Thanks @Treeglow Flicker  for creating the badges they all look fantastic :kirin:

I got @TheRockARoosterI saw from your profile you're a big Rarity fan and that Batman and Superman are your favourite superheroes from the Favourite DC Comics Superheroes thread so chose Rarity's superhero alter ego Radiance as a combination of the two themes for your badge :mlp_grin: 

image.png

Thank you so much, @Rainbow Cloud.

I absolutely love the look of Rarity as a superhero or superheroine, she always looks fabulous and now she looks fabulous in taking out crime.

I love it and thank you again.

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

Dear @Sir Hugsalot, you might have wonder who was your Secret Santa and why they sent you this badge with a cute pink pegasus on it! :catface:

17070080741315640742262500618578.thumb.png.b2db150ac0904e5070a1e846fcd54425.png

You might also be wondering who is the pony that stole your sandwich!

Well, the two questions have the same answer...

Spoiler

170700838229878340466797598045382.thumb.jpg.dab3aa8aece9409bfba51321976c6e73.jpg

That's right! I was the one who stole your sandwich to avenge my sister who have been banished to the Moon by you! I did it for @Silky The Smoll:fabulous:

I was also your Secret Santa! But what is the deep meaning of this badge? There is none! The "True Love" badge is what it is! A badge to show everypony that you are worthy to be called the true love of Silky! You're a caring boyfriend and I know that the cute pink pegasus is happy with you! May the Moon protect you! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • smile 1
  • Excited 2

Gosh what a beautiful thread! I am so happy to hear everyone's input and thoughts into their badges <3 

... but HARK! What is this?! 
oh ho ho ho ho ho ho....

Cash In?! I knew that deep down in your heart this is how you felt! :LunaMCM:
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 10.21.23 PM.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 1

21 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

... but HARK! What is this?! 
oh ho ho ho ho ho ho....

Cash In?! I knew that deep down in your heart this is how you felt! :LunaMCM:
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 10.21.23 PM.png

LIES. COMPLETE LIES. :glimmer:

• Delighted Giggle 4
  • smile 1
  • Party! 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Cash In said:

LIES. COMPLETE LIES. :glimmer:

Did you or did you not make this badge, Mr Cash In? Answer the question! *Shiny wears a judge wig and holds a small hammer with her magic.*

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Leaves 1

(edited)

I got @Cash In 

Cash In, while I know you love chocolate milk, I also know you love math, videogames, counting, and fun, so I asked if they could combine it into you having fun playing a video game involving math! I think @Treeglow Flicker   did a great job combining your interests, and I think the badge turned out spectacular. 

Treeglow, thanks for creating all these badges for us!

image.thumb.png.9cfa94c35b93e939426ce64e70880d53.png

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Shocked 3
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 2

26 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Did you or did you not make this badge, Mr Cash In? Answer the question! *Shiny wears a judge wig and holds a small hammer with her magic.*

Your honour. I did request the badge, HOWEVER, I never referred to it as "The Best Drink."

19 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

I know you love chocolate milk, I also know you love math, videogames, counting, and fun

I love it! It's not true or anything, but I appreciate it. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

7 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Your honour. I did request the badge, HOWEVER, I never referred to it as "The Best Drink."

Are you sure about that?

Mlp My Little Pony GIF - Mlp My Little Pony Confess GIFs

• Delighted Giggle 2
  • Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, Cash In said:

You… love it, you say? 
Screenshot_2024-02-03_at_11.09.18_PM.png

hmmmm…. 

• Delighted Giggle 3
  • smile 1

(edited)

Ok, apologizes for the delay, interdimensional travel is a rather tedious process! I had to fight a <404 not found> while eating pizza with chaos on the side. Don't ask though, it's a long story and I can't talk with my mouth full of pizza lol

Anyways, Shiny Silvermoon, I wanted to say that I am the secret Santa! I wanted to give you something chaotic, but awesome and wonderful like you! So I will post the badge below, it is my idea Treeglow Flicker brought it to life with their amazing artistic skills! Hope you enjoy this inspirational spiral galaxy!

credits:

Spoiler

ForShinySilvermoon.png.a2523f0c4248e8a40

- @Treeglow Flicker  artist

- @Chaos-404-Not-Found secret santa idea

Thanks @Treeglow Flicker  for creating this amazing badge, and thanks @Shiny Silvermoon for being wonderful and awesome!

Edited by Chaos-404-Not-Found
404 not found
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 1

7 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Dear @Sir Hugsalot, you might have wonder who was your Secret Santa and why they sent you this badge with a cute pink pegasus on it! :catface:

17070080741315640742262500618578.thumb.png.b2db150ac0904e5070a1e846fcd54425.png

You might also be wondering who is the pony that stole your sandwich!

Well, the two questions have the same answer...

Hide contents

170700838229878340466797598045382.thumb.jpg.dab3aa8aece9409bfba51321976c6e73.jpg

That's right! I was the one who stole your sandwich to avenge my sister who have been banished to the Moon by you! I did it for @Silky The Smoll:fabulous:

I was also your Secret Santa! But what is the deep meaning of this badge? There is none! The "True Love" badge is what it is! A badge to show everypony that you are worthy to be called the true love of Silky! You're a caring boyfriend and I know that the cute pink pegasus is happy with you! May the Moon protect you! :fluttershy:

I adore the gift you got me so much, thank you, it's truly precious. Now Silky's smile is always with me whenever I do anything at home :blush: I hope I am a good boyfriend, for she truly is a wonderful girlfriend to me... :rarity:

As for sandwich... dangit... so that's where it's gone... GIVEITBACK!!! Dx

Now... my badge? The one made for @TBD Hopefully something that easily captures the image he has on the forum - elegant, classy. With his favourite princess as a bonus :LunaMCM: She needed some convincing, but what wouldn't we all do for fans now, wouldn't we? :fluttershy:

image.png

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 1

I got @Skylight Scintillate

I don't know many people on this site, but since you are a Twilight kinnie i requested your OC with Twilight wings and a horn. Hope you like it!

ForSkylightScintillate.png.71a23282d0b1ebe8987ddc516de4537d.png

• smile 4
  • Hugs 1

12 hours ago, Chaos-404-Not-Found said:

Ok, apologizes for the delay, interdimensional travel is a rather tedious process! I had to fight a <404 not found> while eating pizza with chaos on the side. Don't ask though, it's a long story and I can't talk with my mouth full of pizza lol

Anyways, Shiny Silvermoon, I wanted to say that I am the secret Santa! I wanted to give you something chaotic, but awesome and wonderful like you! So I will post the badge below, it is my idea Treeglow Flicker brought it to life with their amazing artistic skills! Hope you enjoy this inspirational spiral galaxy!

credits:

Reveal hidden contents

ForShinySilvermoon.png.a2523f0c4248e8a40

- @Treeglow Flicker  artist

- @Chaos-404-Not-Found secret santa idea

Thanks @Treeglow Flicker  for creating this amazing badge, and thanks @Shiny Silvermoon for being wonderful and awesome!

Mother of Luna! I didn't expect that it was you! Wow! We should spend more time together! Thanks anyway! I really love the design of the badge! :Tempest:

*Gives a tight hug to @Chaos-404-Not-Found*

• smile 1
  • Hugs 2

On 2/4/2024 at 1:35 AM, Sir Hugsalot said:

I adore the gift you got me so much, thank you, it's truly precious. Now Silky's smile is always with me whenever I do anything at home :blush: I hope I am a good boyfriend, for she truly is a wonderful girlfriend to me... :rarity:

As for sandwich... dangit... so that's where it's gone... GIVEITBACK!!! Dx

Now... my badge? The one made for @TBD Hopefully something that easily captures the image he has on the forum - elegant, classy. With his favourite princess as a bonus :LunaMCM: She needed some convincing, but what wouldn't we all do for fans now, wouldn't we? :fluttershy:

image.png

Luna made the right choice joining up with HancockB) But..Oh my god…:( I love it so much, so much thought put into this. :(

IMG_9519.gif.2f0997660838e3884a9a80d1b4f1f07a.gif

i just want to give my applaud to you Sir, the title “sir” you have live up by and carry it with such integrity . You’re a good and a noble friend of mine, who has  always been the one to put others before himself. Selfless, honest and fun. Thank you Sir, for everything you have done for the mlpf. For putting your strength, your devotion and your love to this forum. I also want thank  everyone who helped MCM. This has been the most genuine and honorable event. 

Now for my secret Santa… *drum roll.*

@Silly Druid, come over to the front of the stage you! And adopt this little fella!

IMG_9516.thumb.png.b5d217a00f3452da7cbcd4cb05968d64.png

Your present here on the forum has always be a great pleasure to have my friend!! 

IMG_9522.gif.679fd26c7c4ee9e07f116ce8381d7fdd.gif

• Excited 2
  • Hugs 1

@TBD Thanks, I love it!

Btw, is there a chance I get my last year's badge back? I really liked that one as well.

Also, do you have any information who gave it to me last year? I still have no idea who it was.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1