Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Team Fortress crew!

Twi Rubix

Scout? Do you...are you mad at me? img-1625013-1-sad.png 

Sniper, that sounds like a mutation. Are you a mutant?

Scout: What do ya THINK? You're super weird.

Sniper: No! How dare you say that!

Pyro, can I borrow your mask, I need more stuff for my Pyro fan collection

Pyro: Hudda Huda, Mmph Mmmph.... (Yes, of course! Bring it back however...)

To Engie: I'm gonna cosplay you (well, a female version of you) at a convention next year... Any tips on how to play the guitar with that darned glove on? Don't get me wrong, I love the glove, it look really cool, but it's really tough to play the guitar with it...

To Spy: How can you make errors like "Ma petit Chou-fleur" while the correct grammar would be "Mon petit Chou-fleur" when you are supposed to be French?

To anyone of the team who want to answer: What qualities do you like in a woman (or a man if you swing that way)?

Scout: What do ya THINK? You're super weird.

Sniper: No! How dare you say that!

Scouty, I'm super weird IN LOVE. The sooner you accept that, the sooner we can begin our new life together. wub.png 

No offense, Sniper. Youcrazymutant what?

(edited)

I bet I could kill your whole team. Who wants to bet me?

Soldier: That was nothing, sister! I fought in more wars than I can count! Speaking of which, what goes after one? Well, who cares? I will tear out your--

Demo: Step aside, ya brainless rocket jumper! I will kill EVERYTHING that comes into my path! BRING IT OOONNN!

Team-Fortress-4.jpg

I bet 1000 dollars on heavy kicking ^'s ass.

Scout, do you agree?

Scout: I dunno bro, ya look pretty scrawny. And DON'T say I look the same! There's a difference here, ya seein' me? I'm a trained mercenary who can kill with this badass Scattergun, and you're not any of that! So... No, you can't. Unless ya wanna try...

Heavy: You dare challenge Heavy Weapons Guy? Hahaha... Bring me little man to fight!

To Engie: I'm gonna cosplay you (well, a female version of you) at a convention next year... Any tips on how to play the guitar with that darned glove on? Don't get me wrong, I love the glove, it look really cool, but it's really tough to play the guitar with it...

To Spy: How can you make errors like "Ma petit Chou-fleur" while the correct grammar would be "Mon petit Chou-fleur" when you are supposed to be French?

To anyone of the team who want to answer: What qualities do you like in a woman (or a man if you swing that way)?

Engie: Ah, that's mighty kind of you to dress as me! I'll tell you this... The secret to playin' the guitar with the glove is that I'm wearing my robotic arm under it the whole time, so I programmed it to play whatever song I please! One of the perks of being an Engineer...

Now good luck with that costume, miss.

hardhat_thumb.jpg

Spy: I JUST stole intelligence and killed three men to do so! There was alot of tension in that moment, would I not make one little error? Wait-- How do you know what I said in that moment?

Scout: Oooh man, what I want in a woman? Well, if I were to look at you, I think ya got the looks down... But, if you can-- *Censored out for your protection* Then you'd be perfect!

...What's that look on your face?

Medic: Ah, I had a woman one time... She was nice, kind, and unbelievably insane! But if any woman knows what I know about my science... I will be madly in love! Literally mad!

Soldier: Any lady who loves war is amazing! There are not many like those in the world anymore.

Scouty, I'm super weird IN LOVE. The sooner you accept that, the sooner we can begin our new life together. img-1628150-1-wub.png 

No offense, Sniper. Youcrazymutant what?

Scout: *Sigh...* What's the point of even trying anymore... **Wait, I got an idea!** Uuuuh, you know what? I think I do like you, yeah. How about we go to.... The Badlands where it's incredibly dangerous?

Sniper: You just want me to put a bullet in your bloody head, don't you mate?

Edited by Twi Rubix

Soldier: That was nothing, sister! I fought in more wars than I can count! Speaking of which, what goes after one? Well, who cares? I will tear out your--

Demo: Step aside, ya brainless rocket jumper! I will kill EVERYTHING that comes into my path! BRING IT OOONNN!

img-1628565-1-Team-Fortress-4.jpg

Scout: I dunno bro, ya look pretty scrawny. And DON'T say I look the same! There's a difference here, ya seein' me? I'm a trained mercenary who can kill with this badass Scattergun, and you're not any of that! So... No, you can't. Unless ya wanna try...

Heavy: You dare challenge Heavy Weapons Guy? Hahaha... Bring me little man to fight!

Engie: Ah, that's mighty kind of you to dress as me! I'll tell you this... The secret to playin' the guitar with the glove is that I'm wearing my robotic arm under it the whole time, so I programmed it to play whatever song I please! One of the perks of being an Engineer...

Now good luck with that costume, miss.

img-1628565-2-hardhat_thumb.jpg

Spy: I JUST stole intelligence and killed three men to do so! There was alot of tension in that moment, would I not make one little error? Wait-- How do you know what I said in that moment?

Scout: Oooh man, what I want in a woman? Well, if I were to look at you, I think ya got the looks down... But, if you can-- *Censored out for your protection* Then you'd be perfect!

...What's that look on your face?

Medic: Ah, I had a woman one time... She was nice, kind, and unbelievably insane! But if any woman knows what I know about my science... I will be madly in love! Literally mad!

Soldier: Any lady who loves war is amazing! There are not many like those in the world anymore.

Scout: *Sigh...* What's the point of even trying anymore... **Wait, I got an idea!** Uuuuh, you know what? I think I do like you, yeah. How about we go to.... The Badlands where it's incredibly dangerous?

Are you joking?

Soldier: You have, what, a rocket launcher that can shoot 4 rockets, one at a time? Yeah, I have a rocket launcher that can shoot four rockets AT ONCE.

Demoman: A grenade launcher? Cute. I have some grenade launchers, too.

Scout: I don't fight kids.

Heavy: I murder Russians like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8Nq_rkljwMA#t=209s

(edited)

Are you joking?

Soldier: You have, what, a rocket launcher that can shoot 4 rockets, one at a time? Yeah, I have a rocket launcher that can shoot four rockets AT ONCE.

Demoman: A grenade launcher? Cute. I have some grenade launchers, too.

Scout: I don't fight kids.

Heavy: I murder Russians like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8Nq_rkljwMA#t=209s

Soldier: Only a sissy who can't aim carries that kind of weapon! I got one that shoots so quick and hard, your eyes won't see it coming! (http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Direct_Hit)

And just so you know, maggot, I got a Launcher that fires three at once! And it's better because I contstructed it out of TRASH! (http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Beggar%27s_Bazooka)

Demo: You're making me very cross, lad! NO ONE is a better expert of demolition than I am! I have this Stickybomb Launcher that can stick to ANY surface, even your wee little face! (http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Stickybomb_Launcher)

Scout: Oh, that's it! You're gonna die, pal! Bring it on!

Heavy: What pathetic leaders... Heavy out-guns all men! You are no match for me.

Edited by Twi Rubix

(edited)

What would all of your cutie marks be?

And, Pyro, I made a new flamethrower for you and it shoots rainbow fire, do you like it?

Edited by Jacob2Cl0wn

What would all of your cutie marks be?

And, Pyro, I made a new flamethrower for you and it shoots rainbow fire, do you like it?

Scout: Argh, not again... Wait, cutie marks? Is that seriously the name of those weird things on their thighs? No way, I ain't answering this!

Heavy: Haha.. Who need cutie mark, when you got big gun? Heavy's special talent is killing!

Soldier: America, of course! Who doesn't want to have a fellow patriotic symbol on their ass?

Medic: I would like a well detailed resume of my medical skills! (You know, because every hospital in the Badlands will not let me in...)

Sniper: A bullet in someone's head... Heh heh, I can always be reminded of being a professional assassin.

Pyro: Mmph! MMMPH! (You DID? THANK YOU SO MUCH! *Tight hug*)

Scout, that sounds lovely! What will we do there? wub.png 

Sniper, do you like miniature pastel equines?

No. Problem...

Ow dat hurts.

Scout, you dont like ponies? sad.png

Scout: No! I don't know if ya heard, but i HAVE to stay here to be employed, and this is the best job I ever had!

Scout, that sounds lovely! What will we do there? img-1629020-1-wub.png 

Sniper, do you like miniature pastel equines?

Scout: Okay, first, to prove you'll stay with me, I'll need you to wear this blindfold, put this sandwich on your head, and I'll need to shoot that thing with my pistol for... Target practice! So when we get there, just... Don't move. I don't wanna shoot ya by... *snicker* by accident...

Sniper: What? No, of course not....

Try... To... Keep... A... Straight... Face...

129825910725.png

(edited)

Explain this.

Scout: What the-- how did you get that footage!?

Heavy: Oh, doctor, remember that time?

Medic: Yes, Heavy. Except... I think we drank too much at ze time...

Heavy: Yes... Heavy never dance that badly...

Engie: What? Oh, I KNEW mah sentry could dance!

Spy: That is embarrassing...

Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

All:

What is your favorite plant from plants vs zombies?

Scout: Oh, oh, I LOVE the one that Squash. He just flattens any of them zombies that come through!

Soldier: The Corn Cob Cannon! Like a Rocket Launcher! RAAAW POWEEEER!

Heavy: Gatling Pea is best weapon... Tiny plant reminds me of Sasha!

Sniper: Those fuzzy little cattails have superior aim over any other plant... It truly excels in accuracy.

Demo: The Cherry Bomb and Potato Mine! Now THOSE are how you handle explosives! I bet I can teach those lads a thing or two!

Engie: Ya always need a tough defense. Those Wall-Nuts are a sight to behold. They don't even care that they're bein' eaten right in front of them! Those sunflowers also remind me of my dispenser as well...

Pyro are you gay?

Pyro: ........ sad.png sad.png sad.png   WAAAAHHHHH!!! *Runs away sobbing.*

Scout: Oh great, nice work, ya moron. Hey ya mumblin' freak, get back here! You're gonna cost me my job!

Edited by Twi Rubix

(edited)

To all:

Least favorite plant from Plants Vs Zombies??

To Demo:

The best way to win with those is to place sunflowers, and wall nuts , then generate enough sun to EXPLODE THE SHIT out of the zombies, correct?

To Pyro:

Aww... Want a hug?

Edited by Cherry Bob omb

To all:

Least favorite plant from Plants Vs Zombies??

To Demo:

The best way to win with those is to place sunflowers, and wall nuts , then generate enough sun to EXPLODE THE SHIT out of the zombies, correct?

To Pyro:

Aww... Want a hug?

(I cannot think of creative responses for least favorite plants. :(

Demo: Haha, that's right! It can't get any better than that!

Pyro: *Sniff..* Mmph.... (Sure...)

Scout: Okay, first, to prove you'll stay with me, I'll need you to wear this blindfold, put this sandwich on your head, and I'll need to shoot that thing with my pistol for... Target practice! So when we get there, just... Don't move. I don't wanna shoot ya by... *snicker* by accident...

I feel like that would turn out very badly...blink.png 

What if I gave you a shiny new Strange gun? Would you hold my hand then?

Sniper: What? No, of course not....

Try... To... Keep... A... Straight... Face...

The love and tolerance is swelling in you now. Take your melee weapon. Use it. We are unarmed. Tolerate us with it. Give in to your love. With each passing moment you make yourself more Faust's follower.

(Yay Star Wars quotes!)

I feel like that would turn out very badly...blink.png 

What if I gave you a shiny new Strange gun? Would you hold my hand then?

The love and tolerance is swelling in you now. Take your melee weapon. Use it. We are unarmed. Tolerate us with it. Give in to your love. With each passing moment you make yourself more Faust's follower.

(Yay Star Wars quotes!)

Scout: Errrr..... *Points* Hey, look! It's a list of things I love over there!

Sniper: What are you SAYING? I don't like those prancin' show ponies...

Scout: Errrr..... *Points* Hey, look! It's a list of things I love over there!

*gasp* JUST WHAT I NEEDED IN THIS SCENARIO.

Hmm...it has my name at the top. It's bolded, underlined, and circled five or six times. Care to explain? wink.png

Sniper: What are you SAYING? I don't like those prancin' show ponies...

Okay, so Sniper don't like the show. I get that. So who is your favorite pony?

*gasp* JUST WHAT I NEEDED IN THIS SCENARIO.

Hmm...it has my name at the top. It's bolded, underlined, and circled five or six times. Care to explain? img-1635934-1-wink.png

Okay, so Sniper don't like the show. I get that. So who is your favorite pony?

Scout: Oh goddammit, Spy! I know you're around here somewhere! *Spy laughs quietly in the back*

Snip-- (W-wait, was that OOC or not? Put parentheses if you're talking OOC.)