Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Team Fortress crew!

Twi Rubix

Scout: Oh goddammit, Spy! I know you're around here somewhere! *Spy laughs quietly in the back*

That's right. Spy's with me on this one. I...I think...Spy, you're number two on my list of TF2 People I Would Marry. How does that make you feel?

Snip-- (W-wait, was that OOC or not? Put parentheses if you're talking OOC.)

Nope, that was a direct question. I was going for reverse psychology. laugh.png

That's right. Spy's with me on this one. I...I think...Spy, you're number two on my list of TF2 People I Would Marry. How does that make you feel?

Nope, that was a direct question. I was going for reverse psychology. laugh.png

Spy: You must be joking... Why you I be--

*Saxton Hale crashes through a window on an eagle.*

Saxton: YOU THERE! Wait, Bidwell, who is this? ....Scoutaloo! I have done my research on  old 1950s fax machine, and I have determined through literally crunching many numbers, that I am number one in everything in the universe! You say that... That wimpy, non-australian merc. over there is the one you love the MOST? Consider this, I have chest hair in the shape of the best country ever, and I am very muscular. You must reconsider over that thing!

Scout: Who are you callin' a thing, you... You thing!

Spy: You must be joking... Why you I be--

*Saxton Hale crashes through a window on an eagle.*

Saxton: YOU THERE! Wait, Bidwell, who is this? ....Scoutaloo! I have done my research on  old 1950s fax machine, and I have determined through literally crunching many numbers, that I am number one in everything in the universe! You say that... That wimpy, non-australian merc. over there is the one you love the MOST? Consider this, I have chest hair in the shape of the best country ever, and I am very muscular. You must reconsider over that thing!

Scout: Who are you callin' a thing, you... You thing!

Hiya, Mr. Hale. Sorry, but I have a thing for puny, skinny, weak New York kids. But I can put you number one on my list if you want. wub.png 

Scout, why are you so cuddly and adorable?

Hiya, Mr. Hale. Sorry, but I have a thing for puny, skinny, weak New York kids. But I can put you number one on my list if you want. img-1636009-1-wub.png 

Scout, why are you so cuddly and adorable?

Scout: I dunno, why am I still talking to you?

Heavy, how do I make Sandvich?

Heavy: Is secret ingredient passed down by family for generations... Many think Sandvich is just meat, cheese, tomato, and lettuce, but there is one special... Thing. Is secret though. So no asking!

So, how's Dustbowl?

When you're all on BLU?

Engie: Dustbowl... Ah, what a place. Very bland and deserted, like many of the places we fight in.

Medic: Zat place is unacceptable! I am out in the open, healing someone, then I get killed by a soldier's rocket, respawn, and... Argh! It just happens over and over!

Sniper: Some of us are RED, and some of us are BLU, mate. Remember, we got re-hired to kill the robots?

To Pyro: Your one of the best gosh darn characters ever! Your the only one i use in the minecraft version of TF2, and in the normal as well! So, if someone says something mean, just Burn em!
To Scout:
I tried making a bat.. I ended up making a diamond sword. Do you want it?
To Demo:
I love using all 4 explosives at once!
I use the doomshroom and the cherry bomb to blow up many zombies in a huge or small radius,
Or i use Jalapenio to kill all zombies in one lane!
Potato mines are useful to Croud controll!

Scout: I dunno, why am I still talking to you?

Yes, ask yourself that question...is it because, deep down, you feel a budding connection between us? Is it because you secretly WANT us to keep talking? 

I'm here for you, Scouty. You can tell me anything! wub.png

(edited)

To Pyro: Your one of the best gosh darn characters ever! Your the only one i use in the minecraft version of TF2, and in the normal as well! So, if someone says something mean, just Burn em!

To Scout:

I tried making a bat.. I ended up making a diamond sword. Do you want it?

To Demo:

I love using all 4 explosives at once!

I use the doomshroom and the cherry bomb to blow up many zombies in a huge or small radius,

Or i use Jalapenio to kill all zombies in one lane!

Potato mines are useful to Croud controll!

Pyro: Mmhmm... Hudda hudda! (Haha... Thank you! smile.png )

Scout: D-daimond... YES! I'M GONNA BE RICH! Hey, thanks, paly! *Runs off*

Demo: Oh, you got a good arsenal there, lad! I should teach you to use a Stickybomb Launcher...

Hey, it's Rico again.

Listen, I need a hand with something. How good are you boys at destroying rockets?

Soldier: YOU AGAIN! Have you come back for more ass kicking, you one sided--

Engie: Calm down, Soldier boy. Listen, I got this here device that wipes out rockets, and ANY projectile in an instant!

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Short_Circuit

You need this thing?

Scout: ooh, yeah, I'm REAL scared of your toughness, tough guy...

Yes, ask yourself that question...is it because, deep down, you feel a budding connection between us? Is it because you secretly WANT us to keep talking? 

I'm here for you, Scouty. You can tell me anything! img-1636247-1-wub.png

Scout: *Sigh...* Alright, I give in. Follow me or whatever, but NO touching me!

Edited by Twi Rubix

Scout: *Sigh...* Alright, I give in. Follow me or whatever, but NO touching me!

*places hand an inch from Scout's face* What? I'm not touching you! wink.png 

So tell me, Scouty, how does it feel to be the best-looking and most-talented out of all of the TF2 cast? (After Hale of course pleasedon'tcomecrashingthroughthewindow)