Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Matches 23/24: Team Moon vs. Team School of Friendship & Team Kirin Village vs. Team Manehatten

Denim&Venöm

3rd place and final matches  

69 users have voted

1. 1. Third place final

• Team Kirin Village: Autumn Blaze, Mistmame, Lemon Zest, Rain Shine, Izzy, Lyra, Sweetie Belle, DJ-pon3, Zipp, Sunset and Sunny. OC: Silver Slate, Ocean Aura, and River wisp. 
    • Team Manehattan: Coco, Rarity, Strawberry Scoop, Pistachio, Kettle Corn, cheese sandwich, Octavia, Ocellus, Somnambula, RD, Scootaloo, Celestria, Hitch, Big Mac, Cloudchaser, and Mable pie. OC: Roswell.
  2. 2. Final match

• Team Moon: Luna,  pony of shadow, Fluttershy, Opaline, Misty, Tempest, midnight Twilight, Applejack, Derby, OC: Snowday, Magnolia, Rising Dusk, Shiny Slivermoon, Moonlight wane, and Gabrial Seva. 
    • Team School of friendship: Twilight, Pipp, Trixie, Starlight, smolder, sandbar, Discord, Ember, Pinkie, Cadence, Spike, and Cherrilee. OC: Skylight, Will guide, Caramel Ripple, Song Tree, Emerald Heart, Dynamo Pad,SilverSparks with Sapphire, and flower heart

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-06-19 at 12:00 AM

Twenty two matches. Twelve teams. Hundreds of beings across time, space and universes. Four long years. All of it leading to this final night.

IMG_6420.thumb.png.fcf3ddab16e2d3da583daa95af092b96.png

Who will be the third ever MLPF world cup champions? 

Semi main event!

One team will get recolonized for their efforts. One will fall like the others.

A-Block runners up!

Autumn Blaze, Mistmane, Lemon Zest, Rain Shine, Izzy Moonbow, Lyra Heartstrings, Sweetie Belle, DJ-pon3, Zipp, Sunset Shimmer and Sunny Starscout with OCs: Silver Slate, Ocean Aura, and River wisp.

As calm as the morning mist. As passionate as a fire storm! TEAM KIRIN VILLAGE! 

B- Block runners up! 

Coco Pommel, Rarity, Strawberry Scoop, Pistachio, Kettle Corn, Cheese Sandwich, Octavia Melody, Ocellus, Somnambula, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Princess Celestia, Hitch, Big Mac, Cloudchaser, and Mable pie with OC: Roswell.

The might of a city that towers over the tallest mountain. A people with hearts of iron. TEAM MANEHATTEN! 

Main event!

One shall stand. One shall fall. 

A-Block winners!

Princess Luna,  Pony of shadow, Fluttershy, Opaline, Misty, Tempest, Midnight Sparkle, Applejack, Derpy Hooves with OCs: Snowday, Magnolia, Rising Dusk, Shiny Slivermoon, Moonlight wane, and Gabrial Seva. 

The shining beacon of hope of the night. Or the darkest depths behind every shadow. MLPF universal cup defending champions: TEAM MOON!

B-Block winners!

Princess Twilight, Pipp Petals, Trixie Lulamoon, Starlight Glimmer, Smolder, Sandbar, Discord, Fire Lord Ember, Pinkie Pie, Princess Cadence, Spike, and Cherrilee with OCs: Skylight, Will guide, Caramel Ripple, Song Tree, Emerald Heart, Dynamo Pad, and SilverSparks with Sapphire.

From lessons learned and battles fought. A dream was given form. The power of knowledge married to the magic of friendship! Lead by the inaugural MLPF universal cup champion!  TEAM SCHOOL OF FRIENDSHIP! 

FlimFlamFilanthropy LLC & Canterlogic proudly present:

MLPF Universal Cup III: F I N A L !

*cue pyro* 

We dedicate this finale in memory of The Iron Sheik.  Live and direct on MLP Forums, we are broadcasting from the Trotyo Dome in Neighpon, where the weak fall and crumble and the strong stand and rumble! This is the finals of the third ever MLPF Universal cup! In our semi-main event, the village people battle the city slickers for the cute copper commemorative consolation prizes! And in our main event to decide it all, last years winners from the dark side of the moon face off with a team captained by the inaugural winner and her unaccredited community college. The losers gets their nearly nailed it nickle awards. The winners get their prominent proud platinum prizes. Only winners get alliteration here.   Oh and the chance to fill that trophy with apple cider or something. 

Get it on!

*ding*

• Brohoof 3

As the team Captain myself it has been a blast hosting this wonderful team!! Give a round applause for our newly teammates!

@GeneralDirection

Silver Slate! 
https://mlpforums.com/character/31-silver-slate/

IMG_6488.png.bd0e14a4d1f2256882cafa733482ece0.png

@Ocean Aura

Ocean Aura!

IMG_6490.jpeg.8192be77b9fe7fbe31e1d7312da6d487.jpeg

And 

@River wisp

River Wisp!

IMG_6489.jpeg.99ebd1da781f115ba8875a97a6a14843.jpeg
https://www.canterlot.com/topic/25185-river-wisp-ready/

Lets have a good game everyone!!

IMG_6493.gif.41aec1a0ae13e817ab5c4ee29ecdb4d8.gif

• Brohoof 1

Hazzah! For those whom know this individually as a team, thank you for your guys support for Team Moon! And now,  i princess luna thy captain, is so thrilled for all the supports!! let’s bring our attention to our new teammates!

IMG_6497.gif.2638fa6cdc75cd3d1c0fc3970af4dca3.gif

@BornAgainBrony

Snowday!
IMG_6498.jpeg.ae4088ff8beed8a8098698d25f58bf90.jpeg

@Props Valroa

Magnolia!

IMG_6494.png.d7aba90ee93d0ca777b442dd7064629e.png
https://mlpforums.com/character/20-magnolia/

@Rising Dusk

Rising Dusk!

IMG_6458.thumb.png.90a231d42bcdee72fb70f9f521effcd5.png

@Shiny Silvermoon

Shiny Slivermoon!

IMG_6495.png.56a7a5bbcf64b7ce69cc003e5bf9cd5b.png
https://mlpforums.com/character/248-shiny-silvermoon/

@Nitobit

Moonlight Wane

IMG_6496.png.eb5e5b7d265bf360310d1df0961f5a2e.png
https://mlpforums.com/character/223-moonlight-wane/

@Gabriel Sava!!

and

@Ghostie boi

GhostBits!

IMG_6506.png.d73186a73b02d8f5a8312c332b1c74d6.png
https://mlpforums.com/character/275-ghostbitangel/

It’s has been wonderful spending times and making new friends with my fellow teammates!! Even though I was announced as your captain I believe everyone have their own roles to make a difference! With that let’s welcome our new players!

@Skylight Scintillate

Skylight!!

IMG_6499.png.6cc68702e8802368ee721f3c9fb11c01.png

@Will Guide

Will guide!

IMG_6500.thumb.png.9629df26b3d3ef09a9bc959cfc788100.png
https://mlpforums.com/character/13-changeling-will-guide/

@AuroraGlimmer

Caramel Ripple! 
IMG_6456.thumb.png.361ed112a9bd8aa525332a9bfa356d7b.png

https://mlpforums.com/character/277-caramel-ripple/

@Silly Druid

Song Tree!!

IMG_6503.png.56ad45a70fad296104c01f62400c44fa.png

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo Pad!

IMG_6501.thumb.jpeg.a92c7024718da1777eaa336bec58b931.jpeg
IMG_6502.thumb.jpeg.80109b6b9bff892377684d124449bdea.jpeg

@Emerald Heart

Emerald Heart!

IMG_6504.jpeg.52fcb7b4185e561e3755cf0ca0f516fa.jpeg
https://mlpforums.com/character/66-emerald-heart/

@Sliversparks184

Sliversparks and her dragon Sapphire!

IMG_6492.jpeg.031f0b45416acf8ae06f3579a1a64d81.jpegIMG_6491.thumb.png.05943c3327a807f3ccb709828fa1da0e.png

Lets have a clean game and put the end to this through friendship!

IMG_6505.gif.760037ebd7dc0976ea1f2589329794c9.gif

• Brohoof 2

It has been a huge pleasure having a wonderful and delighted teams as yourself!! 
I want to give my divine attention to my teams 

@Tacodidra 

for such a amazing support and humors!

and Of course my newly teammate!

@TheRockARooster

Rowell!!

Untitled.png.24c9cb242b7b3eb9814ed67c61ddc1e7.png

Let’s go team Manehattan!
IMG_6509.gif.410626b074dad5485f51f6e481530e6d.gif

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was featured and pinned

fd8a29fa454af31037eee96e165a720b.jpg

Vote for Manehattan!

We are the best team of all

(Or at least third best) :please:

Our team just became 20% cooler! B)

large.png

Maybe 20% cuter too? :Daydreaming:

2985917.png

Not only that, we have a princess on our team now! :sunbutt:

Capture.JPG

Eeyup!

GrandioseUntimelyGroundhog-size_restrict

Best sheriff would be so happy to get your support! :coolandhip:

large.jpg

As would Cloudchaser... Maybe the most fabulous pegasus with that mane? :darling:

15a0b2ad8258b813552d6599d9f44d6c.png

• Brohoof 2

I offer but a humble bribe, to convince ye to join the greatest of tribes!

For if our greatness doesn't speak for itself, then I shall gather ingredients from my shelf.

Vanilla and Sugar, stir and mix, beat the eggs, lick those lips!

Give us your vote, and witness a theatrical concussion, Fly to the moon for the recipe, and feast your eyes on the World Cup Begins Discussion! :squee:

large.jpg

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-06-12 at 1:55 PM, Rarity Detective said:

It has been a huge pleasure having a wonderful and delighted teams as yourself!! 
I want to give my divine attention to my teams 

@Tacodidra 

for such a amazing support and humors!

and Of course my newly teammate!

@TheRockARooster

Rowell!!

Untitled.png.24c9cb242b7b3eb9814ed67c61ddc1e7.png

Let’s go team Manehattan!
IMG_6509.gif.410626b074dad5485f51f6e481530e6d.gif

It’s my honour, Rarity. :rarity:
Have no fear, Roswell is here.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The end is approaching, show you jumped in just at the knick of time to vote for Team Moon and @me for a crude image of your profile picture on a Moon Pie!

Edited by SharpWit

(edited)

Discord:  You see dear Cadance, it was that Dr. Hooves character that held us back last time. Earth ponies are only good for a laugh. Am I right or am I right, huh Pinkie? :umad:

Edited by azbat

(edited)

large.png

Yay, we got third place!
Thank you for all your support
Kettle Corn signs off

There's no way I could have ended this World Cup journey without one last Kettle Corn haiku. :D Thanks to @TheRockARooster for being my fellow Manehattanite, @TBD for helping with many fun ideas and @Rikifive for all the great material posted throughout the tournament. :eager: And of course everyone else too for making this tournament such an entertaining one!

Congratulations to the School of Friendship for a narrow but impressive victory! Pinkie being on the winning team more than makes up for her fate in the last tournament, and I'm especially glad to see Smolder (such an underrated character) in the winning crew! :rarity: Team Moon impressed too, being so close to repeating their feat from last time. The top three teams and Kirin Village all had excellent line-ups, so it was no surprise the battles were so close and the lead kept changing hooves. And all the other teams deserve credit for their efforts too!

Here's to another great World Cup in 2027 (which will be here much sooner than it sounds)!

2477581.gif

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

large.png

Yay, we got third place!
Thank you for all your support
Kettle Corn signs off

There's no way I could have ended this World Cup journey without one last Kettle Corn haiku. :D Thanks to @TheRockARooster for being my fellow Manehattanite, @TBD for helping with many fun ideas and @Rikifive for all the great material posted throughout the tournament. :eager: And of course everyone else too for making this tournament such an entertaining one!

Congratulations to the School of Friendship for a narrow but impressive victory! Pinkie being on the winning team more than makes up for her fate in the last tournament, and I'm especially glad to see Smolder (such an underrated character) in the winning crew! :rarity: Team Moon impressed too, being so close to repeating their feat from last time. The top three teams and Kirin Village all had excellent line-ups, so it was no surprise the battles were so close and the lead kept changing hooves. And all the other teams deserve credit for their efforts too!

Here's to another great World Cup in 2027 (which will be here much sooner than it sounds)!

2477581.gif

These battles was definitely the most intense  than the last one! Each teams was definitely tails to tails! It was fun chatting about the team full of sweets Tacodidra! 

I also want to thank @Rikifive for setting up the charts and arranging at front for us! And @Props Valroa and @Denim&Venöm for setting up these matches and polls!!! You guys are the best!!

As for the rest of the members I have chatted with through PM, It was definitely a fun experiences and arranging your guys team and getting to know you all personally was something I will never forget!!!

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured