Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Matches 21/22: School of Friendship vs. Kirin Village & Moon vs Manehattan

Denim&Venöm

Semi final matches  

54 users have voted

1. 1. School of Friendship vs. Kirin Villiage

• Team School of Friendship: Twilight Sparkle, Pipp Petals, Trixie, Starlight Glimmer, Smolder, Sandbar, Discord, Ember, and Pinkie Pie
    • Team Kirin Village: Autumn Blaze, Mistmane, Lemon Zest, Rain Shine, Izzy Moonbow, Lyra, Sweetie Belle, DJ-PON3, and Sunny Starscout
  2. 2. Moon vs Manehattan

• Team Moon:  Luna, Pony of Shadows, Fluttershy, Opaline, Misty, Tempest Shadow, Queen Chrysalis, Star Swirl the Bearded, Nightmare Moon, and Midnight Sparkle
    • Team Manehattan: Coco Pommel, Rarity, Strawberry Scoop, Pistachio, Kettle Corn, Cheese Sandwich, Octavia, Ocellus, Somnambula, and Marble Pie

This poll is closed to new votes

Welcome everypony to another edition of MLPF monday nitro! We are live from from the Mall of Equestria in Whinnyeapolis, Whinnysota. And tonight we bring you the Semi-finals of our MLPF Universal cup!

In our semi-final bout, everypony's favorite egg heads school for gifted young(adult)stars versus the Village people. 

And in our mane event, Equestria's biggest city goes one on one with the defending champions exiled to Equestrias smallest satellite.

Get it on!

*ding!*

• Brohoof 1

Team Manehattan has everything you could ask for! :eager:

The fabulosity:

fabulosity.gif.249757705397bf088d456d4f64280810.gif cocoavatar9.png.ecd8c836aeb7cadafaf7d6c03d18574b.png full.png

The adorableness:

3004435.jpg4877532-marble%20pie.jpg bcf0f6f7bf4b940f85069ef5e4e69a25.jpg

The food ponies:

1734161.png.28ee6ca920ff9cf639f1b4bef0bec9e3.png ce3b95cd7f5d74fea0c1dc5c60dee365.jpg S9E26_Cheesey.png

And let's not forget one of our latest additions, Ocellus... she can be anything! ocellusemojismall.png.5f4b27b963dc881788c2796811e67d77.png

large.jpg thumb.png large.png

A vote for us is a vote for fabulosity, darlings! :darling:

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was featured and pinned
17 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

The Ghostling has his eye's closed tightly expecting to have disappeared but... He was still there, This heavily confused the ling before staring at Ms Book pony Twilight and the School of Friendship... And at Nightmare moon "What... I thought we were supposed to disappear !?" @SharpWit @Shiny Silvermoon @Kujamih

"Huh? You didn't tell me that you were able to teleport! I can't wait to be able to do it as well with my magic but the spell is so high level! I will have to train hard if I want to succeed one day! Anyway, where were you planning to take us?"

2 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

The Ghostling has his eye's closed tightly expecting to have disappeared but... He was still there, This heavily confused the ling before staring at Ms Book pony Twilight and the School of Friendship... And at Nightmare moon "What... I thought we were supposed to disappear !?" @SharpWit @Shiny Silvermoon @Kujamih

" Silly bunny... You have a greater role. I suggest you help the others."

He'd quickly grab him and threw into the portal of:

He'd also throw @Pandora into the portal

"I suggest you and your sister. @Pandora

To be continued on 

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I feel sorry for the teams we are beating... Why can't everypony be the winner?" Shiny Silvermoon said with a slightly sad facial expression as she was staring at Rarity, Coco and the other members of Team Manehattan.

he would approach @Shiny Silvermoon ever so closely that they'd touch shoulders and their face quite uncomfortably near each other. His eyes pierces through her gaze.

" ... don't worry, when the time comes... We'll be all winners. That i assure you."

9 hours ago, White Light said:

" Silly bunny... You have a greater role. I suggest you help the others."

He'd quickly grab him and threw into the portal of:

He'd also throw @Pandora into the portal

"I suggest you and your sister. @Pandora

To be continued on 

he would approach @Shiny Silvermoon ever so closely that they'd touch shoulders and their face quite uncomfortably near each other. His eyes pierces through her gaze.

" ... don't worry, when the time comes... We'll be all winners. That i assure you."

@Kujamih "A-Are you flirting with me? I-I don't know how to feel about this... A-Anyway, I can't physically be at two times at once! It's just not possible! Strawberry moon side effect I guess! Anyway, it should wear off in 3, 2, 1..." The blushing mare would disappear before White Light's eyes.

14 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Kujamih "A-Are you flirting with me? I-I don't know how to feel about this... A-Anyway, I can't physically be at two times at once! It's just not possible! Strawberry moon side effect I guess! Anyway, it should wear off in 3, 2, 1..." The blushing mare would disappear before White Light's eyes.

As shiny vanished, light would then turn his focus to the shiny popping his head out of the portal.

He'd look at her gazing eyes. Slowly  going near her.

" Theres one way to get you off this portal..."

Light would slowly approach shiny for a kiss to get her off the portal and be closed off.

8 hours ago, White Light said:

As shiny vanished, light would then turn his focus to the shiny popping his head out of the portal.

He'd look at her gazing eyes. Slowly  going near her.

" Theres one way to get you off this portal..."

Light would slowly approach shiny for a kiss to get her off the portal and be closed off.

@Kujamih Shiny Silvermoon would let out a squeak and drop off the portal before White Light could kiss her.

Team School of Friendship! ^_^

Second match, Team Manehattan of course. Looking at the results, it's clear my vote doesn't matter anyways. Isn't that right, Team Moon? :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

It's so sad that there are very small amount of G5 fans who voted for the team where is Sunny Starscout - she's a wonderful pony so why people don't give her some chance at all - for the next time, I would love to see her in the group with Twilight because G5 and G4 should be integrated as one due to the fact that G5 is animated in the same story universe as G4. They sharing the same story so they should be integrated. G5 is actually the future (present now) for the G4 show and G4 is actually the past now for the G4 show.

That should be accepted - not to separate them, instead of that to unite them

So Everypony/Everyone, let's unite generations and move to the present of G4 called G5 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Isn't she so beautiful, smart and wonderful - and her spirit is perfect, personality, heart - everything - she deservers every good to happen to her so she will always smile 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰)

hersunnyzways-09-06-2023-0001.thumb.jpg.6865f92273bdb22b6994e3d552ab601b.jpg

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-06-06 at 4:13 AM, Tacodidra said:

The food ponies:

And yet it's the team known mainly for its space program that's provided catering! :laugh:

I don't know if @Shiny Silvermoon has any Croissants left but rest assured, food and beverages are available on the launch pad. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-06-08 at 11:26 AM, Cash In said:

Looking at the results, it's clear my vote doesn't matter anyways. Isn't that right, Team Moon? :yeahno:

It's not Team Moon's fault that you keep betting on the wrong horse.

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
1 hour ago, BornAgainBrony said:

It's not Team Moon's fault that you keep betting on the wrong horse.

Don't party just yet. The World Cup still isn't over. :proud:

• Brohoof 1