Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Matches 19/20: Cloudsdale Vs School of Friendship & Ponyville Vs Moon

Denim&Venöm

Quarterfinal matches  

69 users have voted

1. 1. Cloudsdale Vs School of Friendship

• Team Cloudsdale: Spitfire, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Flitter, Cloudchaser, Applejack, Sunset Shimmer ,Capt. Caelano, Hitch, and  Zipp Storm.
    • Team School of Friendship: Twilight Sparkle, Pipp, Trixie, Starlight, smolder, sandbar, Discord, Ember, and Pinkie.
  2. 2. Ponyville Vs Moon

• Team Ponyville: Derpy, Cherilee, Maud, bon, Granny Smith, Dr Whooves, Spike, Princess Celestia, Cadence, and Big Mac.
    • Team Moon:  Luna, pony of shadow, Fluttershy, Opaline, Misty, Tempest Shadow, Queen Chrysalis, Starswirl the bearded, Nightmare moon, and midnight Twilight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-06-05 at 04:00 AM

5 hours ago, White Light said:

@Ghostie boi

!? "What the hay!?... That bunny is quick..."

The bunny knew that beating up the pony would just result to nothing and tactfully attacked him through ridicule would be more effective.

" ...smart..."

Light would try and remove the pink dragon suit but to no avail... "... Damn.... I hate pink..."

Ghost however... Was nowhere to be seen! But a sudden crowd of ponies would be behind White light, all laughing and taking photo's of them.

5 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

Ghost however... Was nowhere to be seen! But a sudden crowd of ponies would be behind White light, all laughing and taking photo's of them.

" Hmmm this is not the type of attention i need to gather...."

The white pony starts to light up very brightly and then exploded, causing everyone near him in shock and awe! Soon fear and chaos spreads.

All the laughing ponies who took  photos ended up witnessing a murder.

One hooded pony would then shout.

" It was @Ghostie boi the weird bunny!"

Everyone started to point fingers.

" He probably has the bell!"

who would defend the bunny? Would it be @Princess Silky the ever absent? @Pandora his beloved sister?

or @Shiny Silvermoon the ever nosy pony? Or will he be once again be labeled as an enemy?

(edited)

QF Match 1: Go, Team School! Go!

QF Match 2: *sees Derpy & FS on opposite teams* Aw, man, why do I have to choose? :( *picks "Team Moon"*

Edited by Dark Qiviut

4 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

QF Match 2: *sees Derpy & FS on opposite teams* Aw, man, why do I have to choose? :( *picks "Team Moon"*

Yes! Join the dark side muhahaha

Seemingly out of nowhere, a bolt of lightning would strike the ground, and before the galant display of comradery, the dark mare stood turning a plain glower into a toothy smile.

"Ah, forgive my late arrival little ones, I was preoccupied with the "Night Life", Hahahaha!

She looked about the various players, stopping at her sister and niece.

"Well well, I didn't expect a family reunion so soon after the Crystal Empire fell again? Tis a shame we must face off like this. Fret not my dears, for though a line has been drawn between us, we will come together once this business is dealt with. And think of it like this Cadence, you may be spared from having to face your beloved husband.

As for the rest of Team Ponyville, I have this to say.

image.png.bbbef7588713f828b8f0db482ffa8f10.png

(edited)
On 2023-06-01 at 8:59 PM, White Light said:

" Hmmm this is not the type of attention i need to gather...."

The white pony starts to light up very brightly and then exploded, causing everyone near him in shock and awe! Soon fear and chaos spreads.

All the laughing ponies who took  photos ended up witnessing a murder.

One hooded pony would then shout.

" It was @Ghostie boi the weird bunny!"

Everyone started to point fingers.

" He probably has the bell!"

who would defend the bunny? Would it be @Princess Silky the ever absent? @Pandora his beloved sister?

or @Shiny Silvermoon the ever nosy pony? Or will he be once again be labeled as an enemy?

"Wow! Wow! Wow! Calm down! There is no proof that @Ghostie boi did it! With the number of villains in The World Cup there is no way that it was a bunny that stole the bell or killed White Light! I'll find the murder or my name is not John!"

23 hours ago, Nightmare Moon said:

Seemingly out of nowhere, a bolt of lightning would strike the ground, and before the galant display of comradery, the dark mare stood turning a plain glower into a toothy smile.

"Ah, forgive my late arrival little ones, I was preoccupied with the "Night Life", Hahahaha!

"Well well, I didn't expect a family reunion so soon after the Crystal Empire fell again? Tis a shame we must face off like this. Fret not my dears, for though a line has been drawn between us, we will come together once this business is dealt with. And think of it like this Cadence, you may be spared from having to face your beloved husband.

14 hours ago, White Light said:

" may the night last forever...."

@Kujamih "Aren't you dead? Murder case solved! Uh! Seems like my name is really John... Who knew?"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

(edited)
On 2023-06-01 at 9:06 PM, Dark Qiviut said:

@Dark Qiviut You don't have to choose anymore! The Friendship School and the Team Moon just united! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-06-02 at 2:14 AM, Nightmare Moon said:

"And I have This to say!, Be nicer to Ponyvile!, after all You wouldn't want to be treated like a horrifying monster again there would you ?" Ghost said, having known that feeling himself but Proved to ponyvile that He wasn't a Monster... Buta Hero for them all.

4 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"And I have This to say!, Be nicer to Ponyvile!, after all You wouldn't want to be treated like a horrifying monster again there would you ?" Ghost said, having known that feeling himself but Proved to ponyvile that He wasn't a Monster... Buta Hero for them all.

large.jpg

"Need I really remind subjects to show proper respect and etiquette in the presence of royalty? Not to mention keeping pets on a leash."

45 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

large.jpg

"Need I really remind subjects to show proper respect and etiquette in the presence of royalty? Not to mention keeping pets on a leash."

"Don't really know what "Edie-Quit" is ? But I do know what Respect is... And I just don't think It's Respective to talk like you are above them all~, They are as much the same as you in every way. No more. No less." He told the Princess whilst Ignoring the pet remark. As He heard them all so it doesn't phase him at all.

7 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Don't really know what "Edie-Quit" is ? But I do know what Respect is... And I just don't think It's Respective to talk like you are above them all~, They are as much the same as you in every way. No more. No less." He told the Princess whilst Ignoring the pet remark. As He heard them all so it doesn't phase him at all.

She stared at the small creature for a moment with a blank expression, then gently smiled. "I can't decide whether you'd make for a better slipper or fool in my court. However, I'll overlook this instance of ignorance, for this is a time of celebration!"

Taking a few steps forward, she'd stretch her wings out and laugh as the moon glowed brightly, and then softened to a shade of rosy pink. "This is the night of the Strawberry Moon. Thy fields of berries shall be ripening and ever so sweet before you know it!"

NightmareMoonpinkmoon.thumb.png.168c4d5ccaec90f439018a382e6e7ad2.png

@Shiny Silvermoon "You there, with the pastries!"

A large glass decanter filled with milk would appear before Nightmare Moon glowing blue with her magic. She'd pour the contents out, only for it to loop up and around in a circle, largely framing her head and body. As it spun, a cloud of steam would come off, and then a lemon would appear as well, lowered through the top of the ring slicing it in two, and then the juice of both halves being squeezed and mixed in upon landing at the bottom. Strawberries would also appear, slowly making contact with the flowing liquid as though touching a belt sander. An especially large strawberry would bounce around the ring a few times then be held aloft, while the empty decanter turned red and melted into a bowl shape. The ring shrunk down to settle within the bowl now clear and cool again, and the strawberry revealed to be sliced repeatedly fell down, each one landing perfectly arranged to make the petals of a flower. The bowl would float over and rest before the mare.

"Kindly provide this Strawberry Cream Cheese with your Croissants. Victory is as certain, as that there treat is delicious."

41 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

She stared at the small creature for a moment with a blank expression, then gently smiled. "I can't decide whether you'd make for a better slipper or fool in my court. However, I'll overlook this instance of ignorance, for this is a time of celebration!"

Taking a few steps forward, she'd stretch her wings out and laugh as the moon glowed brightly, and then softened to a shade of rosy pink. "This is the night of the Strawberry Moon. Thy fields of berries shall be ripening and ever so sweet before you know it!"

A large glass decanter filled with milk would appear before Nightmare Moon glowing blue with her magic. She'd pour the contents out, only for it to loop up and around in a circle, largely framing her head and body. As it spun, a cloud of steam would come off, and then a lemon would appear as well, lowered through the top of the ring slicing it in two, and then the juice of both halves being squeezed and mixed in upon landing at the bottom. Strawberries would also appear, slowly making contact with the flowing liquid as though touching a belt sander. An especially large strawberry would bounce around the ring a few times then be held aloft, while the empty decanter turned red and melted into a bowl shape. The ring shrunk down to settle within the bowl now clear and cool again, and the strawberry revealed to be sliced repeatedly fell down, each one landing perfectly arranged to make the petals of a flower. The bowl would float over and rest before the mare.

"Kindly provide this Strawberry Cream Cheese with your Croissants. Victory is as certain, as that there treat is delicious."

The white pony would bow down and great the new victor.

" The plan has gone well... I congratulate you with your easy victory...although... I don't see why celebrate from this petty win? But i am here to assist you as much as i can. And it seems a lot of ponies do not like what has unfold to them."

Out from the shadows four more white light would come out and surround Nightmare Moon.

"I will offer protection. Your roll as the ruler of the sleeping realm is quite important to us." 

@Shiny Silvermoon light would come close to her.

" You heard the new queen offer the guest some food. Would you like me to help?" He would offer a hoof to the crossant loving pony.

@Nsxile I did vote for Cloudsdale, but unfortunately none of the teams I voted for are doing well. e-sadcat.png

I guess that's enough of cup for me. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

@Nsxile I did vote for Cloudsdale, but unfortunately none of the teams I voted for are doing well. e-sadcat.png

Because she knows better than anypony how it feels, Luna forgives and welcomes those who have made past mistakes.:LunaMCM:

16 hours ago, Nightmare Moon said:

"Thank you, Nightmare Moon! That is very nice of you! Who wants some Strawberry Cream Cheeses with their croissant? Did you know that Nightmare Moon was good at cooking? Me neither! Hey! You over there!" Shiny excitedly leaped around, providing those who voted for the Team Moon with some of the delicious mixture.

15 hours ago, White Light said:

" The plan has gone well... I congratulate you with your easy victory...although... I don't see why celebrate from this petty win? But i am here to assist you as much as i can. And it seems a lot of ponies do not like what has unfold to them."

Out from the shadows four more white light would come out and surround Nightmare Moon.

"I will offer protection. Your roll as the ruler of the sleeping realm is quite important to us." 

" You heard the new queen offer the guest some food. Would you like me to help?" He would offer a hoof to the crossant loving pony.

"Y-You want to h-help?! I'm in shock! That's unexpected! Well, I gladly accept your help, @Kujamih White Light!"

(edited)

@SharpWit @Kujamih When Shiny Silvermoon looked at the sky and saw the moon that was now pink, something strange happened to her like a chain reaction. The icy blue of her eyes, mane, ponytail and even of her cutie mark and of her magic turned pink.

"That's unusual to see... I don't think I've read about this phenomenom in any books about magic but maybe it's because I didn't read them all..."

After she finished her last sentence, her hair inflated and curled to become the exact same mane as Pinkie Pie.

"I don't know why but I suddenly feel like throwing up a party! Which is weird because I've never been invited to one!"

17 hours ago, White Light said:

Nightmare Moon Smiled, satisfied that some notion of royal mannerism had been adhered to.

"Thank you, but your opinion was unsolicited. Besides, any success of mine is worthy of celebration." she'd say coyly.

image.png.e961af9005cab3037f99e2e60b71a0fe.png

She'd look about uncertain of this white pony and his approaching drones. "As the ruler of the dream realm and waking reality, protection is the least you could offer me, as literally it's the last thing I need. However, you may assist with the sustenance."

With that, she'd cast off as a blue mist and dissappear into the darkness.

image.png.c751d64ec1b16f659053bc4e9186cc45.png

2 hours ago, SharpWit said:

With that, she'd cast off as a blue mist and dissappear into the darkness.

As the mist vanished, his clones too had gone to the darkness and followed the princess.

@Shiny Silvermoon

" Tsk... Her cockiness would be her downfall... Anyway..." He would bring his attention towards shiny.

" And why wouldn't i help a fellow team? We are on the side of Chaos aren't we?"

He'd slowly grab her hoof and give it a kiss.

" I suggest you return the changeling shards that i have buried. You might regret it if you do not cooperate."

(edited)
12 hours ago, Nsxile said:

@Megas@RDDash @Rikifive @Windy Breeze @CelestialEmma @Lightwing @EpicEnergy @14Fan @SunIsLost

If you haven't already, please vote for Team Cloudsdale for the sake of our favourite pony:

943865__safe_screencap_rainbow+blaze_rai

Thanks, but unfortunately, I couldn't vote on time. (The voting is off, so I can't vote)

Unfortunately, you mentioned me at midnight (where i tend to be sleeping, if I'm not obsessed with social media)

Edited by SunIsLost

(edited)
21 hours ago, Kujamih said:

As the mist vanished, his clones too had gone to the darkness and followed the princess.

@Shiny Silvermoon

" Tsk... Her cockiness would be her downfall... Anyway..." He would bring his attention towards shiny.

" And why wouldn't i help a fellow team? We are on the side of Chaos aren't we?"

He'd slowly grab her hoof and give it a kiss.

" I suggest you return the changeling shards that i have buried. You might regret it if you do not cooperate."

@Kujamih "I am sooooo confused, right now... I-" But White Light cutted her sentence by kissing her hoof like a gentleman or rather a gentlepony which made her cheeks turn slightly red. "I-I w-will leave you t-this... I-I must go do something! I-It's urgent!" She then ran away to hide from embarrassment.

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Kujamih "I am sooooo confused, right now... I-" But White Light cutted her sentence by kissing her hoof like a gentleman or rather a gentlepony which made her cheeks turn slightly red. "I-I w-will leave you t-this... I-I must go do something! I-It's urgent!" She then ran away to hide from embarrassment.

" ...hmmm her naivety is quite charming." He grins but more of a mischievous and playful one.

He would then pass some foods to the guests.

On 2023-06-05 at 7:43 AM, Rikifive said:

Our poor Team Ponyville. It happened again. :unsure: