Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Matches 13/14- Crystal Empire vs. Ponyville and Canterlot High vs. Cloudsdale

Denim&Venöm

Qualifiers for the Quarter finals match 1&2.  

33 users have voted

1. 1. Group A: Canterlot High vs Cloudsdale.

• Canterlot High
    • Cloudsdale
  2. 2. Group B: Ponyville vs Crystal Empire

• Ponyville
    • Crystal Empire

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-05-20 at 11:55 PM

5 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon was relieved to see that @Princess Celestia Pon Princess Celestia had more fear than harm. She jumped and yelled "WOOHOO!!! GO CANTERLOT!!! GO CLOUDSDALE!!! GO PONYVILLE!!! GO CRYSTAL EMPIRE!!! PLAY FAIR!!!"

"Shiny... You've been very kind to me and the others. Id hate to see something bad happens to you, but. Your love will attract a certain creature. Keep it up and you might regret it.... I might regret it."

(edited)
9 minutes ago, White Light said:

"Shiny... You've been very kind to me and the others. Id hate to see something bad happens to you, but. Your love will attract a certain creature. Keep it up and you might regret it.... I might regret it."

"Thanks for telling me! I shall prepare some tea for this guest I'll recieve soon! Also, I appreciate you too, White Light, even with your attitude." Shiny took a pause to look at the necklace that @Princess Silky gave her with the glowing gem on it before saying "I will share my love with any creature eager to accept it."

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

14 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Thanks for telling me! I shall prepare some tea for this guest I'll recieve soon! Also, I appreciate you too, White Light, even with your attitude." Shiny took a pause to look at the necklace that @Princess Silky gave her with the glowing gem on it before saying "I will share my love with any creature eager to accept it."

" Hmmm so you are one of @Princess Silkys underling? Quite intriguing."

Ghost Meanwhile, Would have been playing a Game of hide and Seek with @Pandora But... Was hiding in Obvious spot's and making sure Pan won everytime, He do be kind like that. "Hmmm... My Goodness She's so good!, Definitely Gonna need to take note's."

25 minutes ago, White Light said:

The white pony got curious at @Ghostie boi as he plays and interacts closely to @Pandora 

" Hello there. If it's alright with you id like to take a survey sort to speak.

do you side with CHAOS? Or ORDER? Or probably something else perhaps?

"....I'm sorry, But WHAT!?" He'd said bluntly and confused to the pony wondering what they were talking about but something... Something about them left him on edge.

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"....I'm sorry, But WHAT!?" He'd said bluntly and confused to the pony wondering what they were talking about but something... Something about them left him on edge.

The pony would stoop down to the bunny and confused. :mlp_wat:

"..."

The pony ponders some more.

" Hmmm... To which do you side?..."

The white pony was thinking of a way to simplify what he was trying to say.

"Simply put, does society consider you good? Or bad?"

Edited by Kujamih

3 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

The pony would stoop down to the bunny and confused. :mlp_wat:

"..."

The pony ponders some more.

" Hmmm... To which do you side?..."

The white pony was thinking of a way to simplify what he was trying to say.

"Simply put, does society consider you good? Or bad?"

"...In the middle, Some ponies view me as a freak but other's View me as their own hero." He explained quick and simple to the pony, Still wondering just who they were.

1 hour ago, White Light said:

@Ghostie boi

" AHH a martyr i presume, i highly respect that... I guess you aren't on our side then silent hero. A pity. I give the best of luck on your team then. It was nice knowing you." The white pony bids his farewell.

".......WHO ARE YOU!?!? AND THE HAY IS A MARTER ?" He'd exclaim loudly in Pure Confusion!

The announcer would chuckle over the mic. "Well folks, we have some WINNERS here!! Cloudsdale defeats Canterlot High! Ponyville defeats the Crystal Empire! This was sure a close one!"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Props Valroa said:

The announcer would chuckle over the mic. "Well folks, we have some WINNERS here!! Cloudsdale defeats Canterlot High! Ponyville defeats the Crystal Empire! This was sure a close one!"

"AND WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?!" He'd exclaimed Even more, This Creature was currently a Confusion bon right now.

21 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"AND WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?!" He'd exclaimed Even more, This Creature was currently a Confusion bon right now.

"Don't listen to them, Ghostie! You're not a martyr, you're a bunny! A very appreciable one with extra adorable ears! Look at how big and fluffy they are!"

(edited)
4 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

".......WHO ARE YOU!?!? AND THE HAY IS A MARTER ?" He'd exclaim loudly in Pure Confusion!

" Why you are of course... A silent hero. A pitiful faith though. I hope you brake free from it."

4 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Don't listen to them, Ghostie! You're not a martyr, you're a bunny! A very appreciable one with extra adorable ears! Look at how big and fluffy they are!"

" Tsk and you look at his exterior. If you have known his greatness lies within. Not his fluffy ears. Please do not belittle him." The white pony scolded the nosy shiny silvermoon..

Edited by Kujamih
Keeps on merging godamnit!

4 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

"Hmmm... Quite a disappointing result. Truely the crystal empire has fallen since my leave." The dark pony haughtily replied

Princess Cadance: I don't understand how Ponyville always beats us. Especially since both Derpy and Dr. Whooves were on the Empire's Team last time. What more does the Kingdom want from me?:scoota-sad:

Shining Armor: Cheer up, Honey. At least it wasn't that bloody Moon Team.

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, White Light said:

" Why you are of course... A silent hero. A pitiful faith though. I hope you brake free from it."

" Tsk and you look at his exterior. If you have known his greatness lies within. Not his fluffy ears. Please do not belittle him." The white pony scolded the nosy shiny silvermoon..

"Hey I am not Silent!, I do make Quip's from time to time!, And I'm not a Marter! AND DO NOT BELITTLE THE MARE!He'd told the Stranger, A small glimmer of blue coming from his eye's, in the shape of lightening before fading away just as Quickly...

33 minutes ago, Sombra said:

"Hmmm... Quite a disappointing result. Truely the crystal empire has fallen since my leave." The dark pony haughtily replied

"Well Well Well... If it ain't The Dork Prince Sombra!" 

11 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Hey I am not Silent!, I do make Quip's from time to time!, And I'm not a Marter! AND DO NOT BELITTLE THE MARE!He'd told the Stranger, A small glimmer of blue coming from his eye's, in the shape of lightening before fading away just as Quickly...

"Well Well Well... If it ain't The Dork Prince Sombra!" 

The small bean would whimper and hide behind the bunny, she didn’t like where this was going and muttered. “Panpan scared” as she tugged on his tail.

1 minute ago, PanPan said:

The small bean would whimper and hide behind the bunny, she didn’t like where this was going and muttered. “Panpan scared” as she tugged on his tail.

"Hey It's okie Pan~, Let's go somewhere less Scary and have Bon make you a new plushhie" Ghost/Angel Told his Panster, with a smile and soft voice as to calm the best Derp. 

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

Hey I am not Silent!, I do make Quip's from time to time!, And I'm not a Marter! AND DO NOT BELITTLE THE MARE!He'd told the Stranger, A small glimmer of blue coming from his eye's, in the shape of lightening before fading away just as Quickly...

" Silent can mean many things sometimes the noisy is the most silent of them all... Just like that sparkin your eyes... Your potential i like...."

6 minutes ago, PanPan said:

" But this one... I think it hinders you. you should leave this one." The white pony would try to grab the small bean, as to dispose it.

Edited by Kujamih

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

" Silent can mean many things sometimes the noisy is the most silent of them all... Just like that sparkin your eyes... Your potential i like...."

" But this one... I think it hinders you you should leave this one." The white pony would try to grab the small bean, as to dispose it.

Suddenly a paw grabbed their paw whilst they were about to leave, with a strikingly strong grip Threatening to break the hoof, Ghost's eye's shot a glare down into them "My Family won't and WILL NOT Ever Be my Hindrance, But my Best Strength." He soon let go of the hoof, Now already making the Bean a new plushie.

2 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

Suddenly a paw grabbed their paw whilst they were about to leave, with a strikingly strong grip Threatening to break the hoof, Ghost's eye's shot a glare down into them "My Family won't and WILL NOT Ever Be my Hindrance, But my Best Strength." He soon let go of the hoof, Now already making the Bean a new plushie.

As soon as he grabs his hoof with his paw he would feel resistance... But awkwardly enough... It felt unreal. Even though he squeezed the living hell out of his hoof, no cry for pain nor whimper can be heard. But as soon as he checks the pony. Only a huge maniacal grin on his face could be seen.

" See... Potential... I like... The meer thought of her being lost gave you this much... Imagine if she was truly lost?"

He then smiles nicely to @Pandora (panpan)

" Arent you the lucky one."

the white pony would not push it and would avoid angering the bunny any further. as soon as the bunny would let go he would leave it at that. He got all the information he needs.

Pans facial expression changed from a scared one to a sad one when the stranger called her a ‘hindrance.’ She has always been around ghostbit

Without thinking she would grab her bamboo plushie and whacked White light with it. 

she always finds her way back to ghost.. and just about then she would turn to him to see the new plushie he was making.