Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Matches 13/14- Crystal Empire vs. Ponyville and Canterlot High vs. Cloudsdale

Denim&Venöm

Qualifiers for the Quarter finals match 1&2.  

33 users have voted

1. 1. Group A: Canterlot High vs Cloudsdale.

• Canterlot High
    • Cloudsdale
  2. 2. Group B: Ponyville vs Crystal Empire

• Ponyville
    • Crystal Empire

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-05-20 at 11:55 PM

26 minutes ago, PanPan said:

Pans facial expression changed from a scared one to a sad one when the stranger called her a ‘hindrance.’ She has always been around ghostbit

Without thinking she would grab her bamboo plushie and whacked White light with it. 

she always finds her way back to ghost.. and just about then she would turn to him to see the new plushie he was making.

"Good pan, Me was a Real Meanie!, But you aren't a Hindrance, You are Pan, and Pan is my Favorite pony" He told her before holding out a Chibi plushie of himself with a panda onesie. 

5 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Good pan, Me was a Real Meanie!, But you aren't a Hindrance, You are Pan, and Pan is my Favorite pony" He told her before holding out a Chibi plushie of himself with a panda onesie. 

She would squeal when she was was given the new plushie. “Yay~!” She squeaked as she would hug both the new plushie and her favorite brother bunny. 

they were even more lucky considering that ponyville won this match!

1 minute ago, Sombra said:

@Ghostie boi @Pandora 

" You'd let them get away with that? If i where you White Light, i would've mind controlled them and do my every bidding, punishing them that they ever crossed me! MUHAHAHAHA!  I recall the bunny mocked me...i suppose a retaliation is in order...."

Pan would stare up at Sombra with her big eyes and would scoot over to them. She would go and hug the pony’s hoof. She wasn’t afraid of him somehow.. she just felt they needed a hug.

Moments ago, PanPan said:

Pan would stare up at Sombra with her big eyes and would scoot over to them. She would go and hug the pony’s hoof. She wasn’t afraid of him somehow.. she just felt they needed a hug.

3 minutes ago, Sombra said:

@Ghostie boi @Pandora 

" You'd let them get away with that? If i where you White Light, i would've mind controlled them and do my every bidding, punishing them that they ever crossed me! MUHAHAHAHA!  I recall the bunny mocked me...i suppose a retaliation is in order...."

Ghost would smile at Pan giving Sombra a Hug but also kept a stare at Sombra to make sure they didn't do anything Funny...

10 minutes ago, PanPan said:
13 minutes ago, Sombra said:

suppose a retaliation is in order...."

" ahahaha! I take it back little pony... You're more than i thought you were, what're ya gonna do now Sombra?"

11 minutes ago, White Light said:

ahahaha! I take it back little pony... You're more than i thought you were, what're ya gonna do now Sombra?"

The shadow pony was shocked and taken aback.

". silence white pony!.. Ahmm .... Clearly she is a fan of mine! How can i reject my fan's loving hug!"

It seems the panpan has melted the frozen heart of the shadow emperor.

Sombra would give a quick hug back as he was to embarrassed to give a long one.  

" If you tell your bunny brother to respect me, then i shall not further harass him. And also id be expecting your vote for team Tartarus! We team tartarus is a force to be reckoned with! We have the best villain line up! No one can beat us. Rest assured your vote for us wont go in vain!" The haughty emperor announced.

1 hour ago, Sombra said:

The shadow pony was shocked and taken aback.

". silence white pony!.. Ahmm .... Clearly she is a fan of mine! How can i reject my fan's loving hug!"

It seems the panpan has melted the frozen heart of the shadow emperor.

Sombra would give a quick hug back as he was to embarrassed to give a long one.  

" If you tell your bunny brother to respect me, then i shall not further harass him. And also id be expecting your vote for team Tartarus! We team tartarus is a force to be reckoned with! We have the best villain line up! No one can beat us. Rest assured your vote for us wont go in vain!" The haughty emperor announced.

She would give a slow nod of her head... but was she really a fan though?
She just thought this one needed a hug is all.

"Respect.." She would copy but would cross through the word "Ponyville" on her little selfmade banner and added "Tartarus" While holding it up since ponyville already won.
Except the banner did still say "Tartarus please" Instead of vote.

7 minutes ago, PanPan said:

She would give a slow nod of her head... but was she really a fan though?
She just thought this one needed a hug is all.

"Respect.." She would copy but would cross through the word "Ponyville" on her little selfmade banner and added "Tartarus" While holding it up since ponyville already won.
Except the banner did still say "Tartarus please" Instead of vote.

Ghost would smile as his heart was melted like a Popsicle during a Hot day. "Ya'know... You seem alright Sombra. Also that was really nice of you Pan! Here" He would give her a Baked Bambookie for hugging Sombra.

16 hours ago, Sombra said:

"Hmmm... Quite a disappointing result. Truely the crystal empire has fallen since my leave." The dark pony haughtily replied

"Perhaps you have a point after all..." the announcer chuckled with a grin that could be felt through their suit that obscured their features.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, White Light said:

" Silent can mean many things sometimes the noisy is the most silent of them all... Just like that sparkin your eyes... Your potential i like...."

" But this one... I think it hinders you. you should leave this one." The white pony would try to grab the small bean, as to dispose it.

Shiny's ears would go down and a sad expression would appear on her face as she would listen to White Light's reproaches against her. "I-I was just trying to compliment him..."

17 hours ago, azbat said:

Princess Cadance: I don't understand how Ponyville always beats us. Especially since both Derpy and Dr. Whooves were on the Empire's Team last time. What more does the Kingdom want from me?:scoota-sad:

Shining Armor: Cheer up, Honey. At least it wasn't that bloody Moon Team.

"B-But Princess Luna is l-like a part of y-your familly..." Shiny would look even more depressed from Shining Armor's remark. She would now be staring at the ground.

4 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny's ears would go down and a sad expression would appear on her face as she would listen to White Light's reproaches against her. "I-I was just trying to compliment him..."

"B-But Princess Luna is l-like a part of y-your familly..." Shiny would look even more depressed from Shining Armor's remark. She would now be staring at the ground.

" The darkness has finally reached your heart... Stare into the abyss Shiny!.... What do you see...."

21 hours ago, White Light said:

" The darkness has finally reached your heart... Stare into the abyss Shiny!.... What do you see...."

Shiny would place her hooves on her eyes and say "I see litterally nothing! The abyss is too dark! Can I take off my hooves now or are we still trying to visualize the darkness? Can I visualize a flashlight to help me see in the dark? I forgot why I was sad in the first place! Thank you, your advice really helped!"

29 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny would place her hooves on her eyes and say "I see litterally nothing! The abyss is too dark! Can I take off my hooves now or are we still trying to visualize the darkness? Can I visualize a flashlight to help me see in the dark? I forgot why I was sad in the first place! Thank you, your advice really helped!"

" I am your flash light. Tsk shiny! Do not forget the darkness inside you or it will eat you! I told you to stare into the darkness! Not to run away from it. Stare it down, find it and fight it. win from it! You can shine in the darkness and illuminate it." He scolded the silly pony.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, White Light said:

" I am your flash light. Tsk shiny! Do not forget the darkness inside you or it will eat you! I told you to stare into the darkness! Not to run away from it. Stare it down, find it and fight it. win from it! You can shine in the darkness and illuminate it." He scolded the silly pony.

"I already shine in the moonlight! The darkness doesn't scare me when the moon is there to enlighten my way."

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I already shine in the moonlight! The darkness doesn't scare me when the moon is there to enlighten my way."

" There is no moon in the abyss... What then shiny? What then? You are nothing without the aid of others... Shine for yourself!"

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
23 hours ago, White Light said:

" There is no moon in the abyss... What then shiny? What then? You are nothing without the aid of others... Shine for yourself!"

"If I shine but nobody is there to witness me, am I really shining? Friends are one of the rarest ressource because you can't buy them nor enslave them to force them to be. You can be the most powerful being that existed but if you are alone then it's not worth it because at the end there will always be somepony or something to defeat you no matter how powerful you are. So at the end, you would die without a friend to cry for you. Would it be worth it?"

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"If I shine but nobody is there to witness me, am I really shining? Friends are one of the rarest ressource because you can't buy them nor enslave them to force them to be. You can be the most powerful being that existed but if you are alone then it's not worth it because at the end there will always be somepony or something to defeat you no matter how powerful you are. So at the end, you would die without a friend to cry for you. Would it be worth it?"

You cant have a friend when you cant even befriend yourself... Your whole self, even the parts that you dont like about yourself... Your inner abyss... Theres a difference in helping each other than leeching on others. 

You who cant shine for yourself cannot be expected to shine for someone else.

Learn to love yourself before you love others. Thats what im pointing out shiny!"

21 hours ago, White Light said:

You cant have a friend when you cant even befriend yourself... Your whole self, even the parts that you dont like about yourself... Your inner abyss... Theres a difference in helping each other than leeching on others. 

You who cant shine for yourself cannot be expected to shine for someone else.

Learn to love yourself before you love others. Thats what im pointing out shiny!"

"Wait a minute... YOU ARE ACTUALLY SAYING NICE THINGS TO ME?! Who are you and what have you done of White Light?!"

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Wait a minute... YOU ARE ACTUALLY SAYING NICE THINGS TO ME?! Who are you and what have you done of White Light?!"

" Why wouldn't i be kind to a fellow kin? You are also an agent of chaos. Deep down in your heart is an abyss constrained in a small bottle ready to burst out. Come join us already... Nightmare moon waits for you." 

21 hours ago, Kujamih said:

" Why wouldn't i be kind to a fellow kin? You are also an agent of chaos. Deep down in your heart is an abyss constrained in a small bottle ready to burst out. Come join us already... Nightmare moon waits for you." 

"Phew! For a second I thought that you were sick or something! You might not believe me but I actually have a picture of Nightmare Moon at home! It's a long story... We can go back in my reality so I can show you if you want!"

10 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Phew! For a second I thought that you were sick or something! You might not believe me but I actually have a picture of Nightmare Moon at home! It's a long story... We can go back in my reality so I can show you if you want!"

".... On the contrary... I rhink you are the one who is sick in the mind. The white pony nonchalantly replied.

37 minutes ago, White Light said:

".... On the contrary... I rhink you are the one who is sick in the mind. The white pony nonchalantly replied.

"What? Why is that weird to have a the picture of a vengeful alicorn that would have became the dictator of a kindgom where the sunlight is missing if Celestia didn't banish her? She is sort of my friend you know! That's also a long story..."