Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Matches 13/14- Crystal Empire vs. Ponyville and Canterlot High vs. Cloudsdale

Denim&Venöm

Qualifiers for the Quarter finals match 1&2.  

33 users have voted

1. 1. Group A: Canterlot High vs Cloudsdale.

• Canterlot High
    • Cloudsdale
  2. 2. Group B: Ponyville vs Crystal Empire

• Ponyville
    • Crystal Empire

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-05-20 at 11:55 PM

It's Wednesday! You know what that means! It's AEW Dynamite the next round of the MLPF universal cup, where the winners get a chance to save multiverse of their chosing and become the third ever MLPF cup champions. 

Two quarterfinal qualifiers today its:

Team Ponyville: Derby, Cherilee, Maud, bon, Granny Smith, Dr. Whooves and Big Mac.

versus

Team Crystal Empire: Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Spike, Nightmare Moon, Sci-Twi, Gaia Everfree and Princess celestia.

and

Team Canterlot: Sunburst, Captain Hoofbeard, Caelano, Hitch Trailblazer, Starswirl the bearded and Principal Celestia

Team Cloudsdale: Spitfire Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Flitter, Cloudchaser, Applejack, and Zipp Storm.

Choose which horses you're backing in this race wisely. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was featured
  • The topic was pinned
14 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

"It seems as if we have a rather conflicting vote! This shall be most interesting..."

"One we shall Possibly win!" Someone screamed to them from far away, but wasn't really hidden thanks to his big ear's.

I'm already with Team Ponyville, so my vote for Group B is easy. :proud:

Group A is a very difficult pick, but I think I'll be siding with Canterlot High on this one. :adorkable:

Spike: I got a letter back from Twilight. She said she doesn't know anything about an alicorn. But she is bring someone with her that can help explain the weird earth magic that is going on.

Shining Armor: That's good news and good timing because we are up against a plethora of earth ponies.

Sci-Twi and Gaia Everfree step through the portal.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The sky darkens as a rift opens up out of no where. And what came out of the rift was a white pony.

" Greetings Princess Celestia." The white pony bowed.

" I will be requiring some of your dream essence... Specifically your nightmare..."

The earth ponies fore head would crack open and a black shard would protude from it, forming his horn. It starts to absorb Princess Celestia's magic.

Edited by Kujamih

"The Grand Crystal Palace and the treasure it holds within can unite even the worst of enemies. Princess Cadence, thank you. The Empire has always existed for all, a rainbow that stretches from North to South, East to West. A firm foundation, impenetrable yet transparent, the crystals reflect both the Sun and Moon. The glory of love shines down from above, and enlightens our hearts to care for one another in truth, justice, and freedom."

Well Boulder, it’s time for you to pull your ultimate move. We’re not finished yet. Time to go full throttle for Ponyville.

IMG_5826.gif.314f56b51062bda334516b10f9f7d099.gif

8 hours ago, Maud Pie said:

Well Boulder, it’s time for you to pull your ultimate move. We’re not finished yet. Time to go full throttle for Ponyville.

IMG_5826.gif.314f56b51062bda334516b10f9f7d099.gif

"...How are your hooves not hurting from that rock!?"

5 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"...How are your hooves not hurting from that rock!?"

Because Maud is the best that’s why!!

IMG_5828.gif.ea26e8e1f847a7aea326e7349a523b18.gif

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Pinkie Pie said:

Because Maud is the best that’s why!!

IMG_5828.gif.ea26e8e1f847a7aea326e7349a523b18.gif

"...Ok Pretty understandable. COME ON EVERYPONY!, VOTE FOR PONYVILE AND NOT THE CRYSTAL SNORE-PIRE!" 

17 hours ago, White Light said:

The sky darkens as a rift opens up out of no where. And what came out of the rift was a white pony.

" Greetings Princess Celestia." The white pony bowed.

" I will be requiring some of your dream essence... Specifically your nightmare..."

The earth ponies fore head would crack open and a black shard would protude from it, forming his horn. It starts to absorb Princess Celestia's magic.

Shiny Silvermoon finally arrived to the match, still wearing her cheerleader outfit as always. Even if it wasn't her matches, the unicorn was eagerly trying to be present in every matches to support other teams. She stopped herself abruptly when she saw @Kujamih White Light absording Celestia's magic. "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE DOING, WHITE LIGHT?! Stop it, right now! Why would you do that to Princess Celestia?!"

33 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

COME ON EVERYPONY!, VOTE FOR PONYVILE AND NOT THE CRYSTAL SNORE-PIRE!" 

We still love you :proud:

medium.gif

• Brohoof 1

*Celestria felt this strange force upon her almost like part of her has been taken away from her. She defended herself before any further damage may inflicted on her.

IMG_5830.gif.92832ef65e1f0e8b04ed41cab361cda0.gif

She didn’t feel weak but she has feared the worst.*

@Shiny Silvermoon

gah not to worry, I still have my power but I have feared the darkness that is held within me has been stripped.

Nevertheless everypony, do not fret! We still have a game to play and I shall not let my Team down! I have to agreed- going against friends is tough but I wish you all a good luck. Just remember that at the end of the day, we have one goal. And that is to helps each other and assist these fellows ponies from Maretime Bay get that bell and return home. 
IMG_5831.gif.c638d0cf9507b8abb24bfa6cd747b82f.gif

• Brohoof 1

@Shiny Silvermoon

11 hours ago, Princess Celestia Pon said:

not to worry, I still have my power but I have feared the darkness that is held within me has been stripped.

Nevertheless everypony, do not fret! We still have a game to play and I shall not let my Team down! I have to agreed- going against friends is tough but I wish you all a good luck. Just remember that at the end of the day, we have one goal. And that is to helps each other and assist these fellows ponies from Maretime

" yes... Do not fear for the princess's sake... For something more dire requires your attention now... Team Tartarus, in full throttle."

The small bean would hold up a sign that reads “ponyville.. please..” she should have added vote but eh.. she’s not competitive. Just wants to support her favorite ghost bunny!

1 hour ago, PanPan said:

The small bean would hold up a sign that reads “ponyville.. please..” she should have added vote but eh.. she’s not competitive. Just wants to support her favorite ghost bunny!

"Yas, Vote for my favorite Panda bean's team pwease?" He said to passing by ponies before giving Pan some Bambookies as treat's

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-05-18 at 3:59 PM, Princess Celestia Pon said:

*Celestria felt this strange force upon her almost like part of her has been taken away from her. She defended herself before any further damage may inflicted on her.

IMG_5830.gif.92832ef65e1f0e8b04ed41cab361cda0.gif

She didn’t feel weak but she has feared the worst.*

@Shiny Silvermoon

gah not to worry, I still have my power but I have feared the darkness that is held within me has been stripped.

Nevertheless everypony, do not fret! We still have a game to play and I shall not let my Team down! I have to agreed- going against friends is tough but I wish you all a good luck. Just remember that at the end of the day, we have one goal. And that is to helps each other and assist these fellows ponies from Maretime Bay get that bell and return home. 
IMG_5831.gif.c638d0cf9507b8abb24bfa6cd747b82f.gif

Shiny Silvermoon was relieved to see that @Princess Celestia Pon Princess Celestia had more fear than harm. She jumped and yelled "WOOHOO!!! GO CANTERLOT!!! GO CLOUDSDALE!!! GO PONYVILLE!!! GO CRYSTAL EMPIRE!!! PLAY FAIR!!!"