Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Match 12: Maretime Bay and Crystal Empire.

Props Valroa

Match 12: Maretime Bay and Crystal Empire.   

17 users have voted

1. 1. Maretime Bay or the Crystal Empire?

• Maretime Bay: Sunny Starscout, Lyra, Roseluck, Doctor Whooves and Hitch Trailblazer
    • Crystal Empire: : Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Spike, Nightmare Moon, and Princess Celestia

This poll is closed to new votes

image.thumb.png.f04285e967734214428bf8a6e8f541d4.png

Maretime Bay is a small town with relatively basic architecture and technology compared to Zephyr Heights. The center of the town is characterized by dense, modern low-rise buildings and non-vehicular streets, and is serviced by a tram line. The lighthouse in which Sunny lives is located some distance away. 

image.thumb.png.fc8d0fd2caf5ebec8c85dc5f807d9689.png

The Crystal Empire stands as the last bastion of civilization in the world after a plague wiped out most of the world’s crops. Many species and populations didn’t survive the “Blight” that wiped out most of the world. The Crystal Empire stands as a beacon of hope against a desolate landscape. After the “Blight” lasted many years, it has finally came to an end - leaving the world open for rebuilding. While trees and plants may never grow again across most of the world, the ponies themselves have persevered. Nightmare Moon and Celestia put their differences aside and ruled together, as Equals, while Cadence and Shining Armor spread hope throughout the world thanks to their leadership. 

• Brohoof 1

I think this one has probably been the most difficult choice so far! :wau:

I'm a big Spike fan...but I'm gonna give this one to Team Maretime Bay. Sunny and Hitch on the same team is awesome. The other background pones are a fine addition as well. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Shining Armor: Spike, did you see that? I think Maretime Bay has an alicorn on their team.
Spike: An alicorn? Are you sure? I thought that those were only a myth.
Shining Armor: It was there for only a second and then disappearred.
Spike: I'll send a letter to Twilight asking for her advice. You go protect Flurry Heart.

Shiny Silvermoon arrived to this new match by walking slowly and being extremely careful with each steps she made. The reason of her great caution appeared to be the glowing gem she was wearing around her neck that @Princess Silky gave her. It was the very own necklace of Silky so Shiny was doing everything she could to not damage it. "H-Hey, every-... Give me a second I must go around this rock to pass... Phew! It was a close one! What was I saying again? Oh yeah! Go Crystal Empire! Go Maretime Bay! Woohoo!"

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned