Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can anyone digitally draw my OC and add a few accessories?

Lunia

(edited)

• Hello, I'm requesting if anybody out there can draw my oc digitally and also add some accessories please? Here's a picture. The few accessories I was talking about (if possible you don't have to.) are a Indian feather pointing down near the ear, A ripped up, breezy light grey scarf, and a star hair pin anywhere near the ear. img-1609413-1-happy.png A lot of thanks to who ever does this! EDIT: I don't care how it's drawn! Her name is Meizuno btw img-1609413-2-yay.png .

Edited by ~Lunia~

(edited)

She's really nice looking! I'd be happy to draw her. I'll PM you when I'm done drawing her. Do you have any ideas for a pose that you would like her to be in?

Thanks, and no I don't have any pose in particular, just a pose that looks cool i guess.

Thanks for taking your time for drawing my Oc! img-1615236-1-happy.png

Edited by ~Lunia~

Just wondering, what is her cutie mark? The pose I chose would show off her cutie mark. Can you tell me, or preferably post a picture of her cutie mark? Thanks

Sure the cutie mark is a snowflake the picture will be posted down below. Her special talent is the snow so I Decided a snowflake would do great!

5489554-decorative-blue-vector-snowflake

(edited)

Here's your request! I hope you like it. I had a great time drawing it. If you want to use it as an avatar or anything, could you please credit me at ask-jam.tumblr.com.

post-17116-0-32810300-1373168131_thumb.png

Edited by Strawberry Jam