Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What Cacophonous Aural Horror Is This?

AJHunter

You Didn't Need Those Ears, Right?  

3 users have voted

1. 1. So. How bad was it?

• My eeeaaarrrs! They bleeeeed!
    • Why do you subject us to such horrors?
    • What was that, and why did I listen to the whole thing?
    • Why did I enjoy that?

Any noise artists here?

I don't know why, but I have a thing for unpeasant noises. Static, feedback, the piling up of noise on noise, building to a maddeningly distorted crescendo. I like to change songs, remix them, in a way, to change the entire mood of the song, to change how people react to it.

So... Tell me, what do you think of my abominations?

Noise-on-noise Action:

Built To Fall

Ether Wave Goodbye

Pure Feedback:

Feed III

Song Remix:

Fffffaaaaannnnntttttaaaaasssssyyyyy

(Also, all those options in the poll are compliments :P)

Edited by AJHunter

They could use a little bit of work.

"Built To Fall" was the best.

"Feed III" has scared my ears.

And the other two are in between.

Nice choice of title though. :D

Edited by Trixie the Great

It's alot better than justin beiber.

I'm completely serous.

Haha, so true.

Well, I'm not really sure what to say other than I agree that "Built to fall" was the best... other than that I wasn't especially intrigued or anything, but i never ended with "aaghh, my ears" the noices was k :P

as a fan of interesting, abstract musical experiments, i approve of these songs.

though they're not really noisy, per se. i expected to get bombarded with megatons of harsh noise, but it was actually quite pleasant to listen to.

i know nothing of music production as of now, though, so i cannot give any useful critique on these songs, other than the standards 'keep on doing this!'. because i really liked what i heard here. :3

It's alot better than justin beiber.

I'm completely serous.

Justin Bieber's music isn't that bad. serious. have you ever heard something else other than the chorus to Baby?

as a fan of interesting, abstract musical experiments, i approve of these songs.

though they're not really noisy, per se. i expected to get bombarded with megatons of harsh noise, but it was actually quite pleasant to listen to.

i know nothing of music production as of now, though, so i cannot give any useful critique on these songs, other than the standards 'keep on doing this!'. because i really liked what i heard here. :3

Justin Bieber's music isn't that bad. serious. have you ever heard something else other than the chorus to Baby?

Yes, I have listened to moar than just the chorus to baby, and all that I've heard has sucked.

Also, teh music on this post was actually rather nice.

i expected to get bombarded with megatons of harsh noise

That was my first album. I'm actually kinda glad I lost it. Although, it is pretty cool what you can do with a hobby motor, a 9-volt battery, and some copper wire.

Also, fun fact: I find it very difficult to not fall asleep listening to Fffffaaaaannnnntttttaaaaasssssyyyyy.

Edited by AJHunter

Yes, I have listened to moar than just the chorus to baby, and all that I've heard has sucked.

Also, teh music on this post was actually rather nice.

ah. well, in that case, i won't say anything then. i just reacted to your comment because all these 'this is better than justin bieber!' comments are getting kinda really old, especially when his music isn't the cacophonous aural horror that people make it out to be (cwutididthar?)

and yes, i did enjoy the music here rather much. like i said, aural experiments are extremely interesting to me.

That was my first album. I'm actually kinda glad I lost it. Although, it is pretty cool what you can do with a hobby motor, a 9-volt battery, and some copper wire.

sounds like you have had some interesting experience with music. i'd love to hear more about this. =)