Tech Rainbow

(edited)

¬ READ FIRST¬

I drew RD :D but she looks lifeless... And I got the color of the tail wrong :( please tell me what you think! :)  Thanks!

PS I usually can draw better... But for some reason I drew a bit worse :(

post-17770-0-95113500-1373685535_thumb.jpg

Rainbow Dash: (You are here)

Rarity: http://mlpforums.com/topic/66630-rarity/

Fluttershy: http://mlpforums.com/topic/67116-fluttershy/

Edited by Tech Rainbow
  • Brohoof 6

She has a bit of a stallion nose and the wings are very sharp, but it certainly gives off a Rainbow Dash feel just the way she is posed.  I don't see the whites of her eyes too well though, might want to make the pupils a bit smaller next time; but don't worry about the head, you went for a 3Q position instead of a profile, and that can be very challenging.  Few people have the skills/confidence to try such a position.

• Brohoof 1

Nice drawing man. You did a 20 percent better job then I would have done! I suck at drawing. :blush:  Anyway good job drawing the one and only Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 2

It doesn't look bad but as someone else said above she does look kinda stallionish,it's probably a much better job than I would've done anyway lol

• Brohoof 1

Art is has a different point of view towards others, for me, it's cool.

Anyways, as a next pony, why not try Rarity? It would be cool to see her! 

Ok, I'll try drawing Rarity. I just have to practice the tail and mane. :D Rarity's mane is kinda hard in my opinion.  :mellow:  Wait for about a few days and it will be done. :D

• Brohoof 1

Don't you think for a second that this drawing is bad! I can't see what's so 'wrong' about the tail. I've seen worse Rainbow Dash drawings, they look like this:

kozzi-blank_paper-668x777.jpg

You should be proud that you have the guts to draw and post your own artwork! :yay: Good on you!

• Brohoof 1

Don't you think for a second that this drawing is bad! I can't see what's so 'wrong' about the tail. I've seen worse Rainbow Dash drawings, they look like this:

img-1650141-1-kozzi-blank_paper-668x777.

You should be proud that you have the guts to draw and post your own artwork! :yay: Good on you!

Um, thank you, but...

Where is the bad Rainbow Dash drawing?  :blink:

Is it too bad you don't want want to show it? lol :lol:

Thanks for your friendly comment! 

Where is the bad Rainbow Dash drawing? 

My point is that a bad drawing is one that isn't drawn at all! Every drawing is good in it's own, unique way. The only way to make a 'bad' drawing is by not drawing anything!  ;)

I like this one. Not because she looks just like the one of the show, but because you mixed it with your own drawing style. That's what makes the whole thing good. :lol: